AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tellin ya, Sergio is some sort of drug addict. After I watched those two interviews last night, I saw the droopy eyes and wondered. MOO

Maybe your right!
I didnt see it but i dont know !

Does it have a booking time? My internet provider or my virus scanner is preventing me from looking at it. If it was towards the afternoon he more then likely was stuck there till Mon.

I couldn't find a 'time', only the day. It's possible he was held till the 24th?

Speculation only: perhaps this guy's girlfriend is providing a hinky alibi for him and SHE is who Pacheco is speaking to in his latest quote to "just call“

This is exactly what I was thinking!:what:

Yup. It would be pretty easy. In most Dr and dentists offices, the assistants write the scripts.

I have not seen this ever happen, and my sister is a MD.
I think this would be illegal.
I have not seen this happen even at my vet.

There are strict laws regarding who can write prescriptions, and yes they differ from state to state for most prescriptions.
ETA
Prescriptive Authority in AZ
http://www.azpharmacy.gov/pdfs/prescriptive authority chart.pdf

FYI: TPD helicopter has been circling the area at BW and Craycroft for over 30 mins. Co workers who arrived during the search say that some streets off Craycroft are currently blocked by police. Can't find any local news reports on it.

Lands late, probably. A woman was found with "obvious signs of trauma" and later died at UMC as a result. They are looking for a man... http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/tucson-police-woman-dies-after-midtown-attack/article_828d69e8-a9c5-11e1-b82f-001a4bcf887a.html

I would hope so. I was just trying to clarify for those who seemed to be confused.:innocent:

:Welcome1: We have "lots" of eyes here at Websleuths: OceanBlueEyes, EmeraldEyes, BetteDavisEyes, and now OtherEyes.

Welcome to Websleuths!

This is a little 6 year old girl.
Why would there be a need for her to be bleeding before she leaves the house?
I find it hard to believe that someone would be unable to subdue her (if that was the goal) without making her bleed. :twocents:

I fully agree with this. What sort of action would make someone bleed (stabbing or gunshot wound?) and fit into any scenario, whether abduction or violence in the home? To me, it seems unlikely.

This poor little girl is SOMEWHERE!

If her parents are innocent, and I hope they are, they have to be in a living hell.
Actually, it's got to be a living hell either way.

I fully agree with this. What sort of action would make someone bleed (stabbing or gunshot wound?) and fit into any scenario, whether abduction or violence in the home? To me, it seems unlikely.

This poor little girl is SOMEWHERE!

If her parents are innocent, and I hope they are, they have to be in a living hell.

I think it is safe to say it wasn't a gunshot wound or stabbing. That kind of blood can't be cleaned up with ease - ever. Police would have been straight on to that and not hidden it at all.

I've become so lost with regards to this case, I have to stop posting...nothing makes sense.

I have not seen this ever happen, and my sister is a MD.
I think this would be illegal.
I have not seen this happen even at my vet.

There are strict laws regarding who can write prescriptions, and yes they differ from state to state for most prescriptions.
ETA
Prescriptive Authority in AZ
http://www.azpharmacy.gov/pdfs/prescriptive authority chart.pdf

FWIW my husband's ex-wife was a nurse that stole a prescription pad and wrote her own prescriptions...very illegal (hence the "ex")

Wondering how NM knew Isa was missing. Did any of the docs talk about the uncle going around the neighborhood and who he talked to?

Maybe he listened to TPD scanners..Like us at WS?:what:

Yup. It would be pretty easy. In most Dr and dentists offices, the assistants write the scripts.

I seriously doubt that the assistant can write prescriptions for narcotics without getting the doctor to sign it. In California, I know, narcotic prescriptions are strictly controlled.

I've become so lost with regards to this case, I have to stop posting...nothing makes sense.

Grab the back of my shirt and follow me - I am at a standstill too lol

There have been some really good finds from sleuthers but I just can't see any of them coming to fruition. I have slowed down posting because all mine seem to be picking findings apart :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly