AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't "appear" to connect up but they "may" connect.

Don't we have double vessel systems here in Tucson? If so, storm and waste are not combined. At least to the best of my knowledge...

Then again I can't read those maps to save my arse.

And no footprints in the yard.No footprints under her window. No signs of forced entry. I can kind of see why LE is not able to clear the parents at all, not able to say that the parents are not suspects...JMO

Footprints on 2 utility boxes and, "5 feet south" per doc dump... but not by the window?

Well folks, After reviewing ALL of the PDF Dump, I have managed to find one person unrelated to the family that I see as a possible POI... see page 17 of 91 in PDF #3. There are a few entries in PDF #3 about the person mentioned who was walking thru the park from the washes with a mag lite flashlight which cause me to look at him with some questions. I found the PIMA county storm drain map and found that there is a 8 foot diameter tunnel exit south of the park that he may have gone in and from his demeanor in speaking to the officer when he was sighted comming out of the park... I have a feeling he was actually up to no good. JMO but in my mind, this is the first person outside of the family that I found Questionable.

I felt and thought the same thing when I read that. I also must say I am interested in this case, but I don't posses sleuthing skills. I have difficulty tying things together.

The mag light man, JM, the cousin's fiancee from the shoe store, and the man in the tan beat up pick-up, who spoke with the boys in the park all are hinky to me!

I was thinking the same thing. Because according to the dogs she just disappeared.

I thought I read that they HAD searched the tunnel that goes under Craycroft and does not exit until 'nearly Rosemont', I distinctly remember reading those words..will have to go see if I can find it. I knew of that stretch of Tucson before it was a tunnel, ie when it was just a wash...and know that when they built up Williams Center they paved it over and tunneled it up...

That tunnel and the ones under Park Mall can be reached simply by walking in...mind you, you are in a rocky and rugged wash with all kinds of crap around you, but there is no other barrier. They are not drains in the eastern sense, they are simply dry washes that are turned into tunnels underneath the real estate above.

And no footprints in the yard.No footprints under her window. No signs of forced entry. I can kind of see why LE is not able to clear the parents at all, not able to say that the parents are not suspects...JMO

And "Dad" watched a "rerun" of a game on tv-slept on the sofa -got up then went straight to bed. But didn't hear dogs barking or men talking. Sorry-I feel like this has all been staged. I don't like the tone of his voice or the snarky giggle either.

JMO

Also with all the dirt in the yard, I would think there would be dirt on the windowsill and floor of her bedroom if the perp entered her room through the window - even if it didn't leave a footprint.

MOO

Also with all the dirt in the yard, I would think there would be dirt on the windowsill and floor of her bedroom if the perp entered her room through the window - even if it didn't leave a footprint.

MOO

Then that leaves me with only one thought, she was carried out of the house thru the back patio door. How does one have footprints on two electric boxes going over a fence and not leave footprints on the ground, cause I don't get it.

Just to bounce off of what S.Operator posted regarding interview man, MT I believe are his correct initials, aka other coach

I believe him for what he is saying now for this reason-
If he really did approach LE bursting to tell them how he thinks SC is suspicious, then he surely told his family that, and probably friends and coworkers, too, so if he is lying now on TV they will all know it and he will look stupid. "Why are you denying saying that, you have been saying all month that you noticed him acting so and so or doing so and so..."
I believe the guy, and I believe it was an issue of LE hearing what they were assuming.

Speaking of Information misuse... I feel sorry for the RSO down the street who isn't even in the child catagory and now has a wife and kid... I strongly feel the lady in texas and a few other people who used the RSO Site to obtain his information and use that information to implicate him could possibly be sued or charged with misuse, abuse and slander.

I missed this -- who is the lady in Texas and what did she do?

Uhhmmm, you're kidding, right?

That has probly been reported, but I don't buy it. IF it was the truth LE has had plenty of time to inform the public, that he was removed NOT because of Isabel's case. Something else that bothers me, I have never seen a missing child's t-shirt with his/her picture on the back. Why would you put the picture on the back of a shirt? :banghead:

Packet 2 page 65, person tells of vast tunnels under Park Place Mall.

(I learned how to snip the docs, but need to practice on paste to paint, then uploading. :blushing:)

Let's face it, Isa is gone, someone had to have taken her, either in their arms or otherwise out of the house. If there are no footprints but the ones we've been told about, that doesn't leave us with many more ways this could happen. The only other possibility is that someone put her inside a car in the garage and literally drove her away. What other options are there?

And today I located on a document, the presense of blood inside the Toyota inside the garage.

...RSO's information are put out online for a reason, and their information is passed out to the public on flyers in neighborhoods for reasons. If they haven't anything to hide, then fine, so be it, but sometimes they do have something to hide. When they choose to do things of a sexual nature to innocent people, they loose their right to live a normal life out in public with innocents around them. MOO

AMEN. Text adjustments are mine.

MOO
I can't move past this. jmo :what:

I think the whole dad / kids thing is due to a drunken voicemail he left someone... not so much related to the case.

My theory of the hour for that is, lets say SC is innocent of any wrongdoing, and he fell asleep during the game when his boys were still awake, and he considered the possibility that they, or one of them, could have been awake or involved, and at a low moment he might have said something to them like "I swear to god if you know something or did something and you don't tell me right now...." and then the boys told someone at school "dad is really losing it..." and that person contacted LE and LE contacted CPS and CPS met with the family and SC said, "Okay, you're right, I am not being reasonable, I am not handling this well, I will step back and give this some time"

My opinion about the CPS voluntary arrangement changes daily, but here is where my opinion is steady
IMO it does not directly involve Isa, IMO it is unrelated to the Dec. CPS issue, IMO it is because of some unstable or angry or irrational behavior that he has exhibited and someone witnessed or overheard and reported to LE.

Let's face it, Isa is gone, someone had to have taken her, either in their arms or otherwise out of the house. If there are no footprints but the ones we've been told about, that doesn't leave us with many more ways this could happen. The only other possibility is that someone put her inside a car in the garage and literally drove her away. What other options are there?

And today I located on a document, the presense of blood inside the Toyota inside the garage.

But, why the screen being scrunched in. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop