AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a member here since early in the Caylee saga.I do not post very often,but "lurk" almost everyday.Since I am a "local",I wanted to give my opinion,as there are lots of rumors as well as everything I read here.I will preface this with the statement that this is only MO. I do believe that there will soon be an arrest,within the next couple of weeks,of SC.I believe he killed his daughter,that there is abuse/drug issues involved,and that one or both boys know or saw what happened.I do not believe that RC was involved.Again this is my"gut" feeling only,but wanted to get my feelings out there.

MO as well, do you believe in your opinion that RC knows what happened?

MO as well, do you believe in your opinion that RC knows what happened?

Not at the time,but I believe she may suspect,or even know now.Denial is a powerful thing,and of course there is always hope.

moo as always but if there was a wipedown of finger prints (which we have nothing official stating it was) ..but if there was a wipedown of prints the objective view would be that it was not family wiping down their own prints that had every right in the world to be there.. How that points to an inside job is beyond me?

bingo!

I have read so much that now I am confused. McD searcher man is not a RSO is he?

No, he's a neighbor, but not RSO and the boys were going door to door knocking to try and find Isabel. There were others who went searching, also.

I have been a member here since early in the Caylee saga.I do not post very often,but "lurk" almost everyday.Since I am a "local",I wanted to give my opinion,as there are lots of rumors as well as everything I read here.I will preface this with the statement that this is only MO. I do believe that there will soon be an arrest,within the next couple of weeks,of SC.I believe he killed his daughter,that there is abuse/drug issues involved,and that one or both boys know or saw what happened.I do not believe that RC was involved.Again this is my"gut" feeling only,but wanted to get my feelings out there.

Glad to see you joining us on Isa's thread.

I do not live in that town or even state. A friend of mine does and she went to the volunteer center yesterday.

She said there are a lot of unsubstantiated rumors floating around in Tucson. Which is very common in any case where the facts arent known. She said no one can back up any of the rumors with facts though. Just that they heard from a friend and that friend heard from another friend and on an on like musical chairs.

I have only kept up with this case from afar just like other cases over the past 8+ years I have been a member here and from the document dumps and the TPDs PCs I do not think anyone will be arrested soon in Isa's kidnapping.

I see no evidence that Sergio Celis harmed his daughter in any way. By those that knows him well he seems to be well liked in his community and by his employer and coworkers.

I dont remember reading where one witness that was in the document dump said they ever saw him being abusive, controlling or violent toward any of his family members or anyone else for that matter.

IMO

If it was an inside job, and the family member wiped down the prints, my thinking would be that they did it to make it appear that someone wiped off prints. No prints = clean up, as opposed to just family prints (which would indicate no one else was there). So, for the exact reason you state, to make it look like it wasn't someone on the inside.

Maybe it was that guest that came over with the uncle. She got right in and started washing the dishes and cleaning up, didn't she?

No, he's a neighbor, but not RSO and the boys were going door to door knocking to try and find Isabel. There were others who went searching, also.

Thanks!! I really didn't think he was, i had searched and couldn't find him anywhere, but someone had sent me a link where a person claims that he is. IF he is just a person that is trying to help, I really feel sorry that he has to go through all of this.

I am praying that Isabel is found very soon!!:please:

I do not live in that town or even state. A friend of mine does and she went to the volunteer center yesterday.

She said there are a lot of unsubstantiated rumors floating around in Tucson. Which is very common in any case where the facts arent known. She said no one can back up any of the rumors with facts though. Just that they heard from a friend and that friend heard from another friend and on an on like musical chairs.

I have only kept up with this case from afar just like other cases over the past 8+ years I have been a member here and from the document dumps and the TPDs PCs I do not think anyone will be arrested soon in Isa's kidnapping.

I see no evidence that Sergio Celis harmed his daughter in any way. By those that knows him well he seems to be well liked in his community and by his employer and coworkers.

I dont remember reading where one witness that was in the document dump said they ever saw him being abusive, controlling or violent toward any of his family members or anyone else for that matter.

IMO

Thank-you for the welcome.Yes,rumors are everywhere.I do not believe that we have seen any evidence,period.I believe that the "document dump"was just that,a list of elimination of tips.The evidence has been withheld at this point.Not too many people would come forward at this point and say that they had seen SC be violent or abusive,and yet did nothing about it.Many,many violent people are known as "pillars of the community."again just my opinion.

Where is it stated in reports or MSM that boys were going door to door knocking?

Thanks in advance!

Thank-you for the welcome.Yes,rumors are everywhere.I do not believe that we have seen any evidence,period.I believe that the "document dump"was just that,a list of elimination of tips.The evidence has been withheld at this point.Not too many people would come forward at this point and say that they had seen SC be violent or abusive,and yet did nothing about it.Many,many violent people are known as "pillars of the community."again just my opinion.

You took the words right out of my keyboard :floorlaugh:
All kidding aside ,I would imagine there's a couple of hundred additional pages. The dump did keep us busy for a while.

Not at the time,but I believe she may suspect,or even know now.Denial is a powerful thing,and of course there is always hope.

I agree with you IMO that drugs are involved. I hope he didn't kill her but it's a possibility. However I have a hard time understanding why they would call it a kidnapping if he did. I also am a local but have heard rumors regarding SC having connections with the wrong people (IMO anyone that would possibly participate in a kidnapping, family or not is crooked) as well as SC trying to get money because of a large debt he owes. I don't know what is true or what has been ruled out but I do believe that SC is involved and that RC is in denial. I believe that she is allowed to be around her sons because she is innocent. I also think that their sons gave LE some information that could be damaging for SC. I think this is also why LE asked for more time with the warrant. They need to get everything lined up before they make their arrest. IMO.

IMO

BBM

When I sat in the pews at my uncles funeral, I was surrounded by people who loved and respected him. They all thought of him as a wonderful family man and a well respected employee and great friend. Nobody else knew that he had raped and abused me for several years a couple of decades earlier.

BBM

When I sat in the pews at my uncles funeral, I was surrounded by people who loved and respected him. They all thought of him as a wonderful family man and a well respected employee and great friend. Nobody else knew that he had raped and abused me for several years a couple of decades earlier.

So sorry Katy, hugs.

BBM

I am sorry you had to go through that. My uncle was a pervert too. Except everyone knew it. I couldn't imagine the pain of having the person that raped you be looked at as a saint by others. That's terrible.

Maybe it was that guest that came over with the uncle. She got right in and started washing the dishes and cleaning up, didn't she?

Yes, and this woman may well have obliterated EVIDENCE. After all, remember how somebody fed Jon Benet the pineapple? Something similar could have happened here. Or, let's just say that the perp was outside the family circle. May have been ballsy enough to drink something with a glass. Who knows. Picking up the kitchen and doing the dishes didn't do anyone any favors. And that's what she admitted to LE.

BBM

I am so sorry Katydid, but thank you for opening my eyes to this. And it takes a lot of courage to talk about that kind of abuse.
You just confirmed that no one really knows what happens in family's and the good old calm helping everybody type of guy could be your uncle.

here's a great interactive timeline/summation of the case so far. in case it hasn't been posted:

http://dynamic.azstarnet.com/timeline/isabel/

also, a question...school let out on the 23rd, a week or so after the no-contact order was initiated. if it's a 90-day duration, as many have speculated, that brings us past when school begins in august (the 2nd). so SC can't see his sons for the entire summer?...when most working parents are in even greater need of child care, not to mention when many take family vacations. doesn't it seem a bit extreme?

http://www.tusd.k12.az.us/contents/distinfo/Documents/cal13_bw.pdf

maybe it's only a 30-day issuance?

Her story never made any sense to me. She clearly says that there were two men talking and she is almost positive they were speaking English which means she could clearly hear them talking and she said they werent talking loud.

So if the dogs were barking like crazy how in the world was she able to ascertain it was two men who were not talking loudly and speaking English?

IMO

JMOO It's pretty hard to hear clearly over dogs barking - especially if she said they were aggressively barking. ( it can startle you) Maybe she heard a few English words...over the barking.
When DJ is up before me and is let out...he sits on the porch ( under my room) If people ( he doesn't know) walk/jog by he jumps down and barks...If it's saturday- I try to go back to sleep too!

here's a great interactive timeline/summation of the case so far. in case it hasn't been posted:

http://dynamic.azstarnet.com/timeline/isabel/

also, a question...school let out on the 23rd, a week or so after the no-contact order was initiated. if it's a 90-day duration, as many have speculated, that brings us past when school begins in august (the 2nd). so SC can't see his sons for the entire summer?...when most working parents are in even greater need of child care, not to mention when many take family vacations. doesn't it seem a bit extreme?

http://www.tusd.k12.az.us/contents/distinfo/Documents/cal13_bw.pdf

maybe it's only a 30-day issuance?

Not only can't he SEE them, he can't call them, email them, text them, or send them snail mail. No contact. So, maybe the reason for concern was rather concerning.

Hence, my semi-rhetorical comment/ question yesterday, did the boys' team (that SC coached) WIN that fateful night. Or, in other words, what happens when they lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay