AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a real possibility IMO. Maybe the Screen set them off not being on the window. imo

Also curious if the barking started before the neighbor heard the men's voices or afterward, and how long the men were out there. The exact sequence isn't clear. However, I still don't believe these voices she heard were connected to Isabel's disappearance.

MOO

If he was out that night, why didn't he just say so? It wouldn't have been neglect since he didn't leave his children alone, but with their perfectly capable mom.

Maybe he did...Maybe not ( quite) at first. Maybe that was in what was redacted. Maybe if LE believes( or is testing the hypothesis) of a stranger and The Public's knowledge of his being out of the house that evening would some how affect the investigation or the case they are building in a negative way. Maybe they became aware of this between the earliest part of the investigation and the CPS bar from visitation.

Ok about the bulky garbage hauling week with the sketchy cars with tinted windows . Was Isabel's school in session that Tuesday and the week of 4/20'12?

My guys at work use listo differently. They say "listo to vamanose"? (ready to go?).
icon7.gif

I do agree with you though, he is smooth.

"Listo" in these parts can mean "on top of things", as in alert, ready, on the ball. "Listo" as in "Listo, vamonos?" is "Ready? Let's go".

Estoy lista (as I am a female) para comer" - I am ready to eat!

El supo que las cámeras no sirven porque él está muy listo"
He knew the cameras weren't working, because he is n the ball"

"Listo to vamonos?" is Spanglish... "to" being English!

http://azstarnet.com/article_786cc5e7-0769-5cbb-8aff-79fe948acd44.html

Becky Celis, mother of missing Isabel Celis, and volunteer Eli Hawley discuss ideas for making buttons using purple ribbons.

Why? It's like it's a fad since Caylee to do all these things, but yet the family isn't out there in the media speaking to Isa or the public to help keep her name and face out. What it is doing is keeping benefits going to bring in money, another carwash in a week by bring isa home, but how is it helping Isa? It's not, so why is it still going on like the whole town doesn't know about Isa? But there are people, most people all over the country, who don't know about her.

"Bring Isa Home" T-shirts, and tables are covered with rosaries, prayer cards, candles, water bottles with Isabel's photo, and purple bracelets and ribbons for those who stop by to leave a donation.

TMC Meet Me Downtown 5K Night Run/Walk to give out fliers and other items with Isabel's information and to collect donations.

I would agree completely with this. Whenever it is bulky time, there is significantly more traffic in the neighborhood. This sometimes starts about a week ahead of the actual pick up date, since people know that items will start being put out.

In terms of what "vehicles" pick up the bulky trash, it is still a garbage truck, but there's a little yellow tractor/lift going around with it that helps to scoop up items and dump them, etc.

In Phoenix, esp. since the economy tanked, many people drive around looking for salvageable items in people's bulk trash. You know, one person's junk...

My husband picks up scrap wood that way. A neighbor picks up stuff and then sells it on Craisgslist!

"Listo" in these parts can mean "on top of things", as in alert, ready, on the ball. "Listo" as in "Listo, vamonos?" is "Ready? Let's go".

Estoy lista (as I am a female) para comer" - I am ready to eat!

El supo que las cámeras no sirven porque él está muy listo"
He knew the cameras weren't working, because he is n the ball"

"Listo to vamonos?" is Spanglish... "to" being English!

Wow, thanks for all that, lol.

When they are talking me, it is spanglish, that's what I'm fluent in.
icon12.gif

Apparent blood on the floor and Isa's dresser doesn't even have a print on it...wiped clean!

So she never got clothes out of her drawers and nothing was put in dresser since ...? last time of it being wiped clean. To me that is very unusual not to find any prints on the dresser. We need to know who cleaned it and wiped every drawer (man, I never do that) and when did they clean it.?
Hmmm. Monk doesn't kill little girls, clean up the messes, wipe up all the prints leaving dressers without any fingerprints, and then abduct their dead bodies. Can we scratch his name off the list? ;) Who else would need and had the time to clean up the blood, wipe away all the prints and then abduct the dead body with 2-3 yipping dogs at that the house? This list is very short, IMO.

In Phoenix, esp. since the economy tanked, many people drive around looking for salvageable items in people's bulk trash. You know, one person's junk...

My husband picks up scrap wood that way. A neighbor picks up stuff and then sells it on Craisgslist!

I don't have the bulk pick ups like the City does, but have gotten some great goodies from neighbors' "trash". Two awesome rocking chairs, a chest freezer that works fine, cactus in pricey pots, and most recently a really solid custom potting bench which only needed a paint job. I R a scrounge hound.

I don't have the bulk pick ups like the City does, but have gotten some great goodies from neighbors' "trash". Two awesome rocking chairs, a chest freezer that works fine, cactus in pricey pots, and most recently a really solid custom potting bench which only needed a paint job. I R a scrounge hound.

Re-purpose/Upcycle is is one of my favorite categories on Pintrest!! Very creative ideas there.

LOL, I call it street shopping! When bulky & brush time comes there's a steady flow up & down streets just "street shopping".

Years ago, I picked up the most awesome gaudy lamp that was sitting on a curb & I'll never part with it!

http://azstarnet.com/article_786cc5e7-0769-5cbb-8aff-79fe948acd44.html

Becky Celis, mother of missing Isabel Celis, and volunteer Eli Hawley discuss ideas for making buttons using purple ribbons.

Why? It's like it's a fad since Caylee to do all these things, but yet the family isn't out there in the media speaking to Isa or the public to help keep her name and face out. What it is doing is keeping benefits going to bring in money, another carwash in a week by bring isa home, but how is it helping Isa? It's not, so why is it still going on like the whole town doesn't know about Isa? But there are people, most people all over the country, who don't know about her.

"Bring Isa Home" T-shirts, and tables are covered with rosaries, prayer cards, candles, water bottles with Isabel's photo, and purple bracelets and ribbons for those who stop by to leave a donation.

TMC Meet Me Downtown 5K Night Run/Walk to give out fliers and other items with Isabel's information and to collect donations.

Seems like its all about the donations..***sighs...

I have read so much that now I am confused. McD searcher man is not a RSO is he?

The neighbor stated this was not the normal barking but more of an urgent type of barking at 0630. she also talks about the dogs being outside.
At 4:36 she talks about the barking.
But they could have been in at night, who knows
http://www.youtube.com/v/x-1gFSQ3ot0&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=1

Well all I can say is that it must not have been TOO AWFULLY URGENT as the woman, herself states that she <modsnip>.. and that's from the horse's mouth, not jmo.

On a slightly different note I know that very early on we had a report stating that 2 of the Celis' dogs were inside and one outside.. but never heard anymore about this specific issue..

Hmmm. Monk doesn't kill little girls, clean up the messes, wipe up all the prints leaving dressers without any fingerprints, and then abduct their dead bodies. Can we scratch his name off the list? ;) Who else would need and had the time to clean up the blood, wipe away all the prints and then abduct the dead body with 2-3 yipping dogs at that the house? This list is very short, IMO.

How do we know this was done? And who said Isa was dead when she left her home? How do we know the blood was cleaned up? Did it say that in the documents?

I dont think Couey was a brillant criminal mastermind when he left no fingerprints whatsoever in the home of the Lunsfords. In fact I think he was cracked out on drugs. Nor was Duncan when he left absolutely no evidence including fingerprints behind after bludgeoning three people to death with a hammer in the home and kidnapping two small children.

Now David Westerfield may have had the intelligence to make sure he left no forensics behind tying him to the Van Dam home........because not even so much as one hair of his was found much less a fingerprint and he had to go through the first floor of a home he had never been in and up the stairs to get to Danielle's bedroom and then bring her down and leave with her.

Whether it is just luck on their part or kidnappers like this make sure they dont touch anything....leaving no evidence behind is not uncommon for strangers who kidnap children.

When Mitchell cut the screen and climb through the Smart's window to gain access to Elizabeth he also didnt leave a shred of forensic evidence behind.

IMO

Well all I can say is that it must not have been TOO AWFULLY URGENT as the woman, herself states that she rolled her azz over and went right on back to sleep.. and that's from the horse's mouth, not jmo.

On a slightly different note I know that very early on we had a report stating that 2 of the Celis' dogs were inside and one outside.. but never heard anymore about this specific issue..

Her story never made any sense to me. She clearly says that there were two men talking and she is almost positive they were speaking English which means she could clearly hear them talking and she said they werent talking loud.

So if the dogs were barking like crazy how in the world was she able to ascertain it was two men who were not talking loudly and speaking English?

IMO

Moo as always but IF there was a wipedown of finger prints (which we have nothing official stating it was) ..but if there was a wipedown of prints the objective view would be that it was NOT family wiping down their own prints that had every right in the world to be there.. how that points to an inside job is beyond me?

Moo as always but IF there was a wipedown of finger prints (which we have nothing official stating it was) ..but if there was a wipedown of prints the objective view would be that it was NOT family wiping down their own prints that had every right in the world to be there.. how that points to an inside job is beyond me?

If it was an inside job, and the family member wiped down the prints, my thinking would be that they did it to make it appear that someone wiped off prints. No prints = clean up, as opposed to just family prints (which would indicate no one else was there). So, for the exact reason you state, to make it look like it wasn't someone on the inside.

I have been a member here since early in the Caylee saga.I do not post very often,but "lurk" almost everyday.Since I am a "local",I wanted to give my opinion,as there are lots of rumors as well as everything I read here.I will preface this with the statement that this is only MO. I do believe that there will soon be an arrest,within the next couple of weeks,of SC.I believe he killed his daughter,that there is abuse/drug issues involved,and that one or both boys know or saw what happened.I do not believe that RC was involved.Again this is my"gut" feeling only,but wanted to get my feelings out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en