AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone was interviewed from the ballpark the night before Isabel was missing? I wonder what her mood was like then. **sighs**

I agree that Isabel's case is falling off , and it is heartbreaking to me. Just like Aliayah's case. I pray that Isabel is found and that we aren't here for eight months wondering what happened to her.

Isabel's case does remind me of Aliayah Lunsford's in a way. While the FBI hasn't arrested Lena or Ralph Lunsford for harming Aliayah, CPS removed the surviving children and even removed a set of newborn twins. Just like Sergiio has "voluntarily" been removed from the home where his children live.

Makes me wonder---:banghead:

I'll add another Arizona case ... Jhessye Shockley. Her Mother is also suspected of killing her, CPS removed the other children, including a newborn. jerice was arrested, but was released and is walking free at the moment. She is also pregnant again
icon8.gif
. GPD is searching a landfill for her little body.

BBM. Based on some sleuthing ;), it seems that Tucson Medical Center is handling donations to the "Bring Isa Home" fund under the aupices of an already-established non-profit organization. Any accountability for how much has been collected and how the money has been dispersed would probably need to be directed to TCM Foundation personnel. I've considered it but haven't been motivated to pursue this just yet.

Bette ... I knew you could go on their foundation site and donate, but are you saying that the paypal account email on the donate page of Bring Isa Home is someone who works for the hospital foundation?

Don't laugh, I am just being thorough!

And the foundation rep also handles...
* the WF accounts
* taking any donations given at the volunteer center
* handling donations from benefit concerts and such
* handling donations given by restaurant on % sales given
* other?

Great post!!

Our dogs bark if someone is walking up the road. Mind you, they are in the garage with all the doors closed, no visual line of sight. The road is around 75' from the garage door (we are rural). I'm amazed and thankful for their sensory perceptions. I would pity the fool who tried to break into our home.

We have always had dogs but I couldnt say with any certainty what they would do in any type of situation. The two we have now seem to bark incessantly if a stranger passes by during the day or comes to our door for whatever reason.

But imo, dogs are as unpredictable as human beings are and we have seen that unpredictability in other same like cases as Isa's.

Who would ever think that Duncan would invade the Greone home in the middle of the night when he knew two dogs were inside roaming loose and one an agressive pit bull according to Shasta's older brother and the other one a pit-mix? Yet Duncan said all they did when they saw him is run and get up under the kitchen table whimpering and stayed there the entire time he was committing heinous crimes against the people living in the home.That is why he didnt kill the dogs too.

And dogs have been inside a home before where a child was kidnapped from their homes and none of the adults heard a thing. The dog did not stop the kidnapping from happening and didnt even try to attack the stranger inside the home.

That is one reason we do not use our dogs for protection. We cant guarantee they would even try to protect us because they may be fearful themselves. Another reason is we love our dogs as if they are our own children and would never want either of them hurt trying to protect either of us. We dont need for them to protect us. We have other means of protecting ourselves and our pets if it became necessary.

And dogs that tend to bark a lot are often tuned out...........just like people tune out the noise if they live close to an airport or train track.

I really dont think the dogs barking after daybreak had anything to do with Isa's kidnapping. A perp wouldnt want to bring attention to themselves by having barking dogs around them. Nothing was stopping the neighbor from getting up and investigating the entire thing that morning. It was daylight and she would have been able to see everything and so could anyone else that may have been up or out that morning.

IMO

Sergio said that the outflow of prayer for Isabel is the biggest since 9/11. I feel like this degree of delusion is significant. For Sergio to state something like that...when we have had other famous cases, other significant terrorist attacks, natural disasters like Katrina and the 2004 Tsunami, the wars, Rwanda genocide, poverty throughout the word, disease....It just makes go...:what:.

Not to sound snarky, but how do we know they haven't shed a tear? They have been visibly upset, I've seen that at least once. But who is to say what is normal and not? I know people who refuse to cry in public. Would most of us break down if it was our child missing? YES... but not after so long a time, you eventually just go numb and there are no tears left. People can't maintain emotions like that indefinitely.

Holly Bobo's mother was a wreck, sobbing uncontrollably in front of the cameras, barely able to speak and people claimed it was an act, that she was faking it. Seems like no matter what parents do, it's wrong. They cry too much or not enough or not at all. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

As for the dogs barking in the early morning... maybe she is used to them barking and didn't pay attention. I doubt that whatever happened to Isa happened around the time Becky was getting ready for work.
I know because I have not seen it. :elfroll:

Sergio said that the outflow of prayer for Isabel is the biggest since 9/11. I feel like this degree of delusion is significant. For Sergio to state something like that...when we have had other famous cases, other significant terrorist attacks, natural disasters like Katrina and the 2004 Tsunami, the wars, Rwanda genocide, poverty throughout the word, disease....It just makes go...:what:.

I got that feeling too although I wonder if he came up with that on the spur of the moment cause it just doesn't seem he would - , but I also got a note of elitism (or arrogance) from his spouse.

I can't get to their website from work because our IT department has blocked "gun".

LOL, Lisa. Ok, off topic, but the IT Dept. at my last employer logged our every URL to make sure we didn't visit "questionable" sites. My daughter had been wanting a coat from Dick's SPorting Goods for the longest time, so one day I typed in what I figured HAD to be their domain name and came to a site that was, uhhm, well, let's just say it wasn't a sporting goods site. I had to call IT and report the snafu lest they end up reporting me. This was a number of years ago and I'm happy to say that they now own this domain.

I'll add another Arizona case ... Jhessye Shockley. Her Mother is also suspected of killing her, CPS removed the other children, including a newborn. jerice was arrested, but was released and is walking free at the moment. She is also pregnant again
icon8.gif
. GPD is searching a landfill for her little body.

I forgot to add Jhessye. I haven't forgotten her just forgot her "Mom." I didn't know she was pregnant again. I hope that a great family can adopt the new baby. Jerice is another person that should not be allowed to have in her home -anything with a heartbeat, including skunks. lol! jmo!

Things of a delicate nature, what could that mean?

I could take a guess but I am as clueless as you are about what the poster meant regarding a rumored conversation overheard at the ballpark.

Everything that I can think of would relate to menstrual cycles or pregnancy or something else private and personal. I hope someone will enlighten us!

LE always seems to check a car when they arrive to see if the engine is warm. I have to wonder what they found.

I'm still confused on Becky's work time. Why does this continually happen in missing children's cases. Nobody wants to discuss time of work....grrrr.

Sergio said she left @ 6:47 one time; Becky says she left @ 7:00; Sergio on 911 says his wife had just left for work and that was @ 0815. In the beginning the boss said Becky was at work early that day. I wonder what time early is....:waiting:

I first took "early" to mean she had the early shift not that she arrived earlier than expected. It isn't clear so I am not sure which way the supervisor meant it.

Bette ... I knew you could go on their foundation site and donate, but are you saying that the paypal account email on the donate page of Bring Isa Home is someone who works for the hospital foundation?

Don't laugh, I am just being thorough!

And the foundation rep also handles...
* the WF accounts
* taking any donations given at the volunteer center
* handling donations from benefit concerts and such
* handling donations given by restaurant on % sales given
* other?

I researched whether or not the Bring Isa Home foundation/fund has applied for 501c3 tax exempt status, and they have not. The TCM is evidently handling donations to the Isa campaign through their already-established tax-exempt foundation. I can't speak to how donations at the volunteer center are handled or how they are being dispersed.

I'm sure that anyone who wishes further information about their contribution should be able to obtain it through the TCM foundation. If I were to send a check to the Bring Isa Home fund, I would expect to receive an acknowledgment for my donation as well as a statement about how the money would be utilized, especially if my contribution is specifically ear-marked for a particular use. :moo:

Do we know if the boys' team (that SC coached) WON that fateful night?

Well, ya know what the truthers say about 9/11 - an inside job.

Thank you! ...I thought the same thing when i watched the interview this time. The greatest since 9/11 ....Not to mention The Japanese nuclear disaster and...all the other "abducted" victims who are in danger as long as IC's "abductor" and the rest are out there! :-( SC called it " an Event" !?! ( a few times) ( get your tickets) i posted (and then deleted) a very similar comment myself this morning!

Another thing i noticed was how RC says that she "hopes IC can hear them praying" maybe more semantics or maybe telling.

I keep re reading the document dump and was very curious about a few things.

!) the attention paid to the Pikes and their testimony - they said there was alot of activity that week due to trash removal and there were a few unknown vehicles ( especially that tuesday) coming and going frequently- on the alley. a) 90s mini van with tinted windows b)ford focus with tinted windows. ( TPD 1204210265) are those normal trash/bulk removal vehicles for Az?

2) also the visits to RR family the views out the window - record of text messages- and they took the telephone into evidence.

they also found several things( all redacted) behind both Pike's and R's homes.
:waitasec:

Isn't Susan a guest on WS Radio from time to time? Didn't realize we could not link to her blog. Maybe it's because she is linked to PH, I know he is not linkable here?

If the link does not come up as asteriks, it can be linked. Just no copy/paste of comments or blog entries.

Hope that helps,

Salem

We have always had dogs but I couldnt say with any certainty what they would do in any type of situation. The two we have now seem to bark incessantly if a stranger passes by during the day or comes to our door for whatever reason.

But imo, dogs are as unpredictable as human beings are and we have seen that unpredictability in other same like cases as Isa's.

Who would ever think that Duncan would invade the Greone home in the middle of the night when he knew two dogs were inside roaming loose and one an agressive pit bull according to Shasta's older brother and the other one a pit-mix? Yet Duncan said all they did when they saw him is run and get up under the kitchen table whimpering and stayed there the entire time he was committing heinous crimes against the people living in the home.That is why he didnt kill the dogs too.

And dogs have been inside a home before where a child was kidnapped from their homes and none of the adults heard a thing. The dog did not stop the kidnapping from happening and didnt even try to attack the stranger inside the home.

That is one reason we do not use our dogs for protection. We cant guarantee they would even try to protect us because they may be fearful themselves. Another reason is we love our dogs as if they are our own children and would never want either of them hurt trying to protect either of us. We dont need for them to protect us. We have other means of protecting ourselves and our pets if it became necessary.

And dogs that tend to bark a lot are often tuned out...........just like people tune out the noise if they live close to an airport or train track.

I really dont think the dogs barking after daybreak had anything to do with Isa's kidnapping. A perp wouldnt want to bring attention to themselves by having barking dogs around them. Nothing was stopping the neighbor from getting up and investigating the entire thing that morning. It was daylight and she would have been able to see everything and so could anyone else that may have been up or out that morning.

IMO

Regarding the Greone case, wasn't the whole family aware of Duncan in the house? (maybe I'm wrong)...their dogs barking wouldn't have mattered if they were all aware of the intruder in the house and everyone was murdered. (not up on specifics of that crime)

I've not heard if the Celis' dogs were for protection or just as fun loving pets. Personally my 3 dogs are for both...the protection is more of an alerting, not as an attack, but most of all as fun loving loyal family members (aka pets!). (My beagle can smell a stranger a mile away and my boxers would back up with the brute…. actually my boxers might just pick up their squeeker toys and greet them with a wagging nub tail!)

Speaking for myself, my dogs have different barks for different situations…I know the barks that my dogs have when there is a person/car they aren't familiar with…but that is just my own experience.

Regarding daylight barking neighbor and the perps not wanting to bring attention to themselves…if it was an inside job (not saying it is…just an "if") and a quick decision to make it look like a kidnapping needed to be done, maybe that conversation was in the Cs yard near the window manipulation. (many different scenarios come to mind for that one)
Lastly, the neighbor could have looked out the window but she didn't. She said she was tired and went back to sleep. Hind sight is 20-20.

This will remain a puzzle piece that I'll keep trying to fit in!

MOO as always!

Thank you! ...I thought the same thing when i watched the interview this time. The greatest since 9/11 ....Not to mention The Japanese nuclear disaster and...all the other "abducted" victims who are in danger as long as IC's "abductor" and the rest are out there! :-( SC called it " an Event" !?! ( a few times) ( get your tickets) i posted (and then deleted) a very similar comment myself this morning!

Another thing i noticed was how RC says that she "hopes IC can hear them praying" maybe more semantics or maybe telling.

It also seems insensitive to me, especially towards other victims of crime and everyone who is suffering throughout the world. Even if it was true, it's tacky to mention it. It just seems like a way to brag. If he had said something like, "I haven't seen this much media coverage for a crime since 9/11" it would still be false and delusional, but at least with media coverage, ratings and sensationalism play a big part. But the fact that he brought up prayer, which people do when they are truly touched by someone's suffering, it just makes it even more inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay