AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have such bewilderment after hearing this interview. I just don't get how they can be so non-chalant, there was just no DEPERATION in their tone, IMO. I'm a mother of two very young daughters and everytime I see Isa's picture, I think about how I would be BEYOND desperate if anyone ever took either of them. I probably could not eat or sleep until I knew where my daughter was.

BBM. And consequently, if a parent KNEW where their child was, knew they were deceased (not in some kidnapper's clutches), and knew they were not coming back, they wouldn't be "frantic" since there would be no reason to worry. And neither parent is worried about the other 2 children or someone abducting them.

If the parents aren't worried then there's a good reason for it. It's a simple equation, really. She's likely not alive anymore and probably hasn't been since some point between 11pm and 8am that April night. Worry is about "is someone hurting my child" "is my child being taken care of and fed and clothed." Do we see that kind of worry in this case, at this point?

If SC and RC are not worried then the public apparently has no reason to worry. "Bringing Isa Home" in this scenario means... in a box. The rest of it is all legal/prosecution/punishment.

Actually, the Twitter account for BringIsaHome is following 364 Tweeters. It looks like they began with random celebrities (hoping that the celebrities would "ReTweet" their posts about Isa). "ReTweeting" is big on Twitter, it's a form of a compliment. And celebrities have so many people (tens of thousands) following them, it increases the chances of THEIR followers seeing the "Missing Isa" stuff, which then they would hopefully ReTweet (RT).

After the random celebrities, it seems like they added the media personalities, law enforcement, etc.

YOU are such a breath of fresh air on this forum. I really appreciate you being here and posting FOR Isa. Thank you.

Actually, the Twitter account for BringIsaHome is following 364 Tweeters. It looks like they began with random celebrities (hoping that the celebrities would "ReTweet" their posts about Isa). "ReTweeting" is big on Twitter, it's a form of a compliment. And celebrities have so many people (tens of thousands) following them, it increases the chances of THEIR followers seeing the "Missing Isa" stuff, which then they would hopefully ReTweet (RT).

After the random celebrities, it seems like they added the media personalities, law enforcement, etc.

So for the FindIsabelCelis account, I did notice that some of their followers appear to be paid, in the sense that you pay a company some price and they send you 100, 1000, however many followers. If you've ever seen an ad "get paid to keep up on Twitter!" that's what this is. I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with this practice.

Toldja I was a Twitter dolt. :-) I saw no one being followed by the organization. I also saw a lot following that were media-related. I just don't understand enough about Twitter to make much sense of it. Thanks for you input, though... it is appreciated!

Wow. It must be me then...I thought I noticed they were following : a few AZ lawyers ( injury and divorce), franchise builders, wealth managers, & one called CelisTheories.

:nevermind:

Wow. It must be me then...I thought I noticed they were following : a few AZ lawyers ( injury and divorce), franchise builders, wealth managers, & one called CelisTheories.

I noticed that "BringIsaHome" "Follows" every Twitter account that is their "Follower".

Were the boots that Sergio was wearing at the first press statement Wolverine boots? TIA

BBM
I read in the attached snipped document to state...
"Views of gel lifts over the footwear patterns on the electrical box (items DJN5 and DJN6). "

Are those the missing items you are referring to?
(maybe I'm reading it wrong!)
tia

I think you are correct. I would assume these numbers are unique.
Thanks for pointing that out!

Hi,

I have been reading here about Isa. Just registered last week.

Yes, I noticed what you are talking about AZ lawyers, CelisTheories, franchise, wealth. Strange, isn't it!

I noticed a "Paul Payer" - Payer as in $$$$$

Wish we could find out what happened to Isa. It is as if the parents have moved on while the world waits on any news of Isa. Very heart breaking.

Welcome to Websleuths, Flutterflies and all the other new posters!
:welcome:

Hi,

I have been reading here about Isa. Just registered last week.

Yes, I noticed what you are talking about AZ lawyers, CelisTheories, franchise, wealth. Strange, isn't it!

I noticed a "Paul Payer" - Payer as in $$$$$

Wish we could find out what happened to Isa. It is as if the parents have moved on while the world waits on any news of Isa. Very heart breaking.

Hi Flutterflies! Welcome!

Not to pick at your post (because we encourage brainstorming and all theories here!) Paul Payer is an action script writer. You can google him.

I wish we could find out what happened to her, too. She is always on my mind.

I am looking at the fliers on the bringisahome site and noticed in one flier it says there is no info regarding what she was last wearing and then on another it gives last wearing navy blue tank and shorts. Also one fliers says Becky left at 7:30 but the info on the main page says she left at 6:30. Why the discrepancies?

http://bringisahome.com/fliers/

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone really believe there are many people left in the greater Tucson area who are not aware of this case and haven't seen Isa's picture at least once or twice? How about the entire state of AZ? This is a national case with national public interest. How much more plastering of Isa's picture is needed? What "search efforts" require funding from the public? Where are these searches to be held?

Why would wearing a ribbon or a plastic bracelet do anything to find Isa?

It all sounds bogus to me and a waste of resources and more of a charade than anything real. A local copy center could print up a couple reams of flyers and that would keep everyone stocked for quite awhile. They would likely donate it, but even if not it wouldn't be much more than $50.

Different perspective: Just had two dear friends go through kidney transplant surgery. One the recipient, the other the donor. Some kind soul made ribbons for anyone concerned to wear in order to remind us to pray for both of them. No donations were mentioned or even hinted at ~ But I know the expense was taxing on both parties and I would have gladly given. God is always good and I had no problem discerning how to help or contribute because I'm such an integral part. But I can see how this could be a convenient vehicle for a more distanced person to be helpful.

The potential of abuse is always present even in the most generous and heartfelt plans. But I find it long reaching to believe this family is trying to profit ~ one ribbon or rosary bead at a time. It just does not seem logical to me. :cow:

Believe me when I say I am an idjit about Twitter. Don't pay me any mind.

I am looking at the fliers on the bringisahome site and noticed in one flier it says there is no info regarding what she was last wearing and then on another it gives last wearing navy blue tank and shorts. Also one fliers says Becky left at 7:30 but the info on the main page says she left at 6:30. Why the discrepancies?

Doesn't make any sense to me either. I think its strange that she is 44 inches tall and weighs 44 lbs.

Well, what's strange is RC said she thinks Isabel was wearing a navy blue tank. I thought she braided her hair before she went to bed for the game the next day, after they all had showers. They don't know what she had on before she went to sleep? SC said he went in her room, told her goodnight, dimmed the light, but he also said he last saw her as she walked by. He asked her if she was hungry, she told him no, she was tired.

So I don't know, maybe she dressed herself before going to sleep, but if she had that shirt and it wasn't in the bedroom, then why wouldn't it be that shirt she had on? It kind of makes me wonder if some of her clothes were missing and they think that's the shirt she had on. If so, why would an abductor take clothes for her, unless they knew her and wanted to keep her? JMO and just a scenario to question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025