AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be a complete moron, I have gone thru all of the people that they follow and the only thing I find odd is they follow:
3 twitter accounts that have something to do with diabetes
3+ Real Estate and Home Design
3+ Branding and Networking

Not that it couldn't be related to Isa, but "South 12th Avenue" is on the south side, not Isa's neighborhood.

The circle in red is Isa's home and the blue arrow indicates that the missing man lived off the map.

Thanks Anita!:blush: Not from there and I thought I would just note it. Sorry guys I saw 12th and just jumped the gun. :blushing: :truce:

Thanks Anita!:blush: Not from there and I thought I would just note it. Sorry guys I saw 12th and just jumped the gun. :blushing: :truce:
Omigosh, OtherEyes, no apology needed! I saw that, too, and my heart sank to my toes. I had to look at the map to be certain.

I'm glad you posted it. :therethere:

Questions.... Thank you- in advance.

Would blood evidence be difficult to determine within a family group?
Blood type follows parents and maybe the same as siblings??? and DNA markers?

Thus determining more lab tests...and can the tests or professionals tell how old a sample is?

I have looked online for the video clip from KGUN 9 and am unable to locate it. The information about the graffiti was reported again this morning. They said that the police went to the Celis home because of graffiti on their car, their wall and their neighbor's home.

I have noticed lots of graffiti in the alleyway, the street signs and the trashcans near their home.

Who is 'they'? KGUN? Are you saying KGUN reported this morning, that LE previously went to the Celis home because of graffiti?

ETA: You previously mentioned per reports release by TPD. Did KGUN say it was per reports release by TPD or did someone see reports by TPD? Just trying to clarify. TIA!

I must be a complete moron, I have gone thru all of the people that they follow and the only thing I find odd is they follow:
Then you're not the only moron, lol. I didn't see anything unexpected or unusual other than the fact that the account followed several celebrities. I agree with the previous poster (sorry, I don't remember who) that said the BringIsaHome account was probably hoping for retweets from celebrities. I mean, one RT (Re-Tweet) from Justin Bieber alone would reach 22 MILLION people.

Thus determining more lab tests...and can the tests or professionals tell how old a sample is?

Good questions! I believe only certainty would be male or female. IDK... Gngr snap?

Lol, I thought I was missing something too. You are not a moron at all. Upstream, Anita Richman offered her thoughts, which made sense to me. Maybe she can reiterate or you can always read back a few pages.

In all due respect, I am not giving an opinion here - I am giving a FACT. This just happened to my grandson's mother. There was no sexual abuse at all (not even thought of) No abuse, as far as physical, at all. There was NO contact by phone, no photos, no visitation at all - LIVED it, didn't think it up. No mail - nothing, zilch, zip, nada.

Same here. The mother was into drugs but the chid has always lived with me. The judge ordered No Contact. It has been 3 1/2 years now and will stand until further order of the court.

I personally found the comments re LE was very interesting. I am beginning to think the same. jmo

iSleuth - I thought of posting this the other day when the topic was blood evidence, but not sure if it is allowed. I'll risk it - full of great info. Starting at Pg. 103 I think, is what we are interested in. Its written by forensic pathologists, and really well done, IMHO. There are also test results for determining age of blood that has dried. :eek::nerves::yuck::shocked2:WARNING :eek::nerves::yuck::shocked2:- There ARE graphic photos of other crime scenes.
http://www.scribd.com/COREeye67/d/76560264-Forensic-Interpretation-of-Bloodstain-Evidence-at-Crime-Scenes

I hear you. I was a foster parent to children with serious emotional issues for 20 plus years. In more than 1 state." I lived " it too. And I did state " in my experience " in my post ? And, based on my experience, what I posted is almost always the case for NCOs. Respectfully, unless you have read the CPS file of your grandson's mother, you MAY not have all the facts ? Just some thought, and MOO

JMO

Not that it is important but there was no previous file and i was part of each meeting.

Boy, LE wasn't kidding when they said they were not going to continue with the PC's...

Not that it is important but there was no previous file and i was part of each meeting.

Oh I see...but I actually meant the CPS file that they would have had for your grandson's case ? Parents do not usually get to read it ? But, you're right, it isn't important. However, CS not being allowed any contact with the two remaining kids is a big deal...JMO

Oh I see...but I actually meant the CPS file that they would have had for your grandson's case ? Parents do not usually get to read it ? But, you're right, it isn't important. However, CS not being allowed any contact with the two remaining kids is a big deal...JMO

How is this monitored? How would anyone know for certain that Sergio has no contact with his sons? Does someone from CPS visit the boys daily to make sure that they haven't seen and/or spoken to their dad? I have no experience with CPS, nor do I know anyone who has dealt with them, so I have no clue as to how something like this is orchestrated. TIA.

How is this monitored? How would anyone know for certain that Sergio has no contact with his sons? Does someone from CPS visit the boys daily to make sure that they haven't seen and/or spoken to their dad? I have no experience with CPS, nor do I know anyone who has dealt with them, so I have no clue as to how something like this is orchestrated. TIA.

BDE, My experience of NCOs is with kids who are not living with either parent, i.e. children living with a foster parent,or parents. The children's school would also be made aware of the NCO... So, not much chance of an NCO parent getting to the children ? But the NCO's I have dealt with were with very violent parents,mentally unstable parents, very abusive with their kids ? I can't really see SC in that light ? No contact is viewed very seriously,as it weakens the parent/child attachment if it is not absolutely warranted ? Especially in a situation like this one...MOO

One of the kids might have some serious issues, and/or a diagnosed mental illness, and being around CS at this time exacerbated it. *NOT* sleuthing minor kids, just a thought ... MOO
IDK..so much about Isabel's disappearance makes no sense....Just some thoughts, and MOO

Maybe Dad is under surveillance... Just thinkin' out loud.

I have wondered about that myself, Bette.

It seems if it was that strict he wouldnt take the chance of being right at the fence watching the vigil knowing the boy or boys? were right there.

And it also seems if it was that serious LE would have done something about it too and got involved because the media was right there and took his picture.

I have never had any dealings with CPS either but I have mentioned before about our friend losing her son to a tragic accident and she began to talk about taking her own life and she had other children in the home.

Her husband became scared and alarmed because he worked during the day and he called LE and they in turn got CPS involved and they removed her from the home. She could have no contact with the other children until she could satisfy to CPS she was no longer suicidal. She lived with her mother during this time and went to therapy and in a few short months she was reunited with her children and has been now for years.

I dont really know if it was ever made into an official no contact order though or if she agreed with CPS that it was in the best interest of the children at the time and she volunteered to do this.

IMO

Can LE arrest you for violating a voluntary safety plan saying no contact? I thought that they are mainly enforced by CPS threatening to take you to court and get a court order if you don't comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member