AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Case in point... one of our local news sites today: " It's called "Every Day Direct Mail." The service offers a door to door delivery of a flyer for just 14-and-a-half cents a piece. Many bussinesses are using it to offer discounts to there shops. The best part of the service they say is the ability to localize where their coupons are going.

"It seems to get a better response from the consumer when we are talking directly to them and it's obvious that its going to them and they're neighbors," said Bake Shaffer, owner of Shaffer Dry Cleaning." :banghead: I want to cry when I read our local news. Literally.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/usps-boosts-revenues-with-every-door-direct-mail-/

Wow! But not surprising. I see the same errors in the PHX paper too, but it is much more prevalent in the online versions.

The their/they're/there and the your/you're errors are one of my biggest pet peeves!

That tape, and the CDs found in the storage shed may shed a lot of light. THAT info is what I have been waiting to hear about. I have a feeling the Moore tape will be crucial. Even though the folks at Moore denied watching the entire tape, and surrendered it to the police, I'm betting they DID see it, and/or have a copy. Moore said it was state-of-the art technology and had night-vision as well, providing a video of excellent quality. I can't help but wonder if they or someone was surveilling the home for a reason - IC connected or for some other reason.

Another point that interests me is the neighbor walking to the gym, the morning of Isa's disappearance. She reported seeing the younger brother to IC in the park looking for his dog. The older brother to IS appears, and then a man in a pick-up, who she assumed to be SC. I am unclear who it was. The woman offered to let them use her cell to call the police but the man said he would call on his cell, which was a flip-phone, per the woman. Because she felt comfortable once the man arrived, she left. That whole scenario sounds hinky to me, and I would like to know for sure who the man in the pick-up was.

BBM -- this was not Isa's brother. The woman did not report seeing anyone's brother. She reported two boys. She did not know either boy.

The woman clearly encountered two different boys in the PARK ---
one "husky" "brownish-blonde" haired boy from COOPER Street was looking for his dog.

Then she continued on north where she saw Isa's brother coming from his 12th street alleyway.... we can only assume this to be one of Isa's brothers as he was looking for his sister. The report does not identify the boy.
It is odd as first the boy looking for his dog is encountered, then she continues up street when the second boy is discussed looking for his sister, and the truck pulling up, and then a "14 year old white boy" enters the synopsis. Is this the first boy looking for his dog again?

Here is a copy of the report.

Attachments

• womanwalkingmeetsupwith12yearoldsonofsergio.jpg
    womanwalkingmeetsupwith12yearoldsonofsergio.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 20
The 12 yo had to be the younger Celis boy, because he was only around 4'3, as LH said in the report. The older brother looks to be about 15, he's not little. The 14 yo looking for a dog can't be the older brother, because of her description of him. Jr was out looking for Isa also, though. So these boys were seperately running around looking for their sister with no adults?

If you go into your child's room where there's apparent blood, window open and screen out, why in the world would you be letting your kids run around by themselves? LE walked in the room and said apparent blood was seen. If you walk into the room and see all of that, then call 911 sounding so indifferent. Something just isn't right in this whole scenario.

I have a question for everyone who thinks this is a hoax: When Isabel is found, the hoax will be revealed right away. Right? Now, do you think the parents realize that..and want to be infamous for orchestrating a missing child hoax or do they think the entire country will buy the story that Isabel was really kidnapped and held for weeks/months? And how long do they think people and LE will buy this "rescued child" story?

I have a question for everyone who thinks this is a hoax: When Isabel is found, the hoax will be revealed right away. Right? Now, do you think the parents realize that..and want to be infamous for orchestrating a missing child hoax or do they think the entire country will buy the story that Isabel was really kidnapped and held for weeks/months? And how long do they think people and LE will buy this "rescued child" story?

My only thoughts on it possibly not a hoax is if the blood is her's, then it's a whole other story. I don't know what to think of the parents behavior, either they know something, think they do or are putting on a face in light of what's known and are being told how to act. It's just odd, if there was more info to point in another direction, it would be different. It just seems from what we have, the family or extended family could be involved.

Blood was also found in her bedroom, I don't think patient's blood could get on a number of things in her room. JMO In the biggest crisis of this family's life, the father isn't even allowed to contact the children. There's a reason for that and as long as it's been he still can't contact, it can't be a little CPS issue. Unless this status has changed, is he still not allowed contact with them?

I have missed a lot of posts and news so could you help out with a link confirming blood was found in Isa's room?

BBM -- this was not Isa's brother. The woman did not report seeing anyone's brother. She reported two boys. She did not know either boy.

The woman clearly encountered two different boys in the PARK ---
one "husky" "brownish-blonde" haired boy from COOPER Street was looking for his dog.

Then she continued on north where she saw Isa's brother coming from his 12th street alleyway.... we can only assume this to be one of Isa's brothers as he was looking for his sister. The report does not identify the boy.
It is odd as first the boy looking for his dog is encountered, then she continues up street when the second boy is discussed looking for his sister, and the truck pulling up, and then a "14 year old white boy" enters the synopsis. Is this the first boy looking for his dog again?

Here is a copy of the report.

So the 14yo white boy who talked to the man in the truck may have been the boy who was looking for his dog and the man could have been his dad who was also out looking for the dog. The man agreed to call the police though and we know some man did in fact call 911 for Jr. Not for the younger brother. Weird.

And this woman encountered the youngest son between 8:10 and 8:30 am when SC told 911 he was waiting in the garage. Another inconsistency?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The 12 yo had to be the younger Celis boy, because he was only around 4'3, as LH said in the report. The older brother looks to be about 15, he's not little. The 14 yo looking for a dog can't be the older brother, because of her description of him. Jr was out looking for Isa also, though. So these boys were seperately running around looking for their sister with no adults?

If you go into your child's room where there's apparent blood, window open and screen out, why in the world would you be letting your kids run around by themselves? LE walked in the room and said apparent blood was seen. If you walk into the room and see all of that, then call 911 sounding so indifferent. Something just isn't right in this whole scenario.

So when the report says 403/slight, that means 4'3"?

So when the report says 403/slight, that means 4'3"?

Yes. I don't know why it's written that way, but have to assume that's height in feet/inches.

Still curious about blood in Isa's bedroom? I thought the document dump showed apparent blood. Have I missed the results of forensics that showed it was in fact blood?

ap·par·ent
seeming: appearing to be shown as a quality, feeling, or attribute but perhaps not genuine
directly observed but neglecting modifying factors: directly observed or measured but not taking into account factors or effects that should be allowed for, e.g. distortion caused by the measuring instruments themselves

I will agree to disagree that it is in fact blood. Thanks for the links

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/28/blood-found-in-isabel-celis-bedroom_n_1550314.html

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/05/25/apparent-blood-isabel-celis-house

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/25/ijvm.01.html

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/47588458

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/25/blood-found-missing-isabels-bedroom

ap·par·ent
seeming: appearing to be shown as a quality, feeling, or attribute but perhaps not genuine
directly observed but neglecting modifying factors: directly observed or measured but not taking into account factors or effects that should be allowed for, e.g. distortion caused by the measuring instruments themselves

I'm sure the detectives and those who were testing knew it was blood, as they've seen it before, it would just be a matter of whose blood. No problem and your welcome.

I'm sure the detectives and those who were testing knew it was blood, as they've seen it before, it would just be a matter of whose blood. No problem and your welcome.

Then why the need for forensics in court? If the detectives "knew". I am just trying to keep facts as facts and speculation as speculation.

Then why the need for forensics in court? If the detectives "knew". I am just trying to keep facts as facts and speculation as speculation.

To prove whose blood it is, if it's human or animal, what's in the blood and where the blood came from in the body,(brain,lungs,etc) and other things.

six pieces of evidence, labeled, were taken from her bedroom. two of them tested positive for blood. DJN3 and DJN4.

DJN 1/2 and 5/6 were scent and fingerprint samples.

Luminol reaction on the driver's seat (please don't tell me he assisted with oral surgery and got blood on his arse) of the toyota. Positive for blood.

i can't do the fancy screen shots that others have, but it's all here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173546&page=4

is there a quoting problem? i was trying to quote abstr and it looks like i'm quoting winterrose...

sorry!

is there a quoting problem? i was trying to quote abstr and it looks like i'm quoting winterrose...

sorry!

I know, that's how it came up for me and I just edited out my name and it came up to who I was replying to.

ap·par·ent

Is there something that can indicate which definition of "apparent" is in use? Eg., 1 more likelY than another to be used in a technical report of this nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member