AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do psychics need a million dollars to find a missing child? Having visions is free of charge. Are affluent psychics somehow more accurate or something?

LOL I couldn't agree more. I know I am going to get alot of eye rolls ( BUt I am used to it- as a teacher and a Mom ) I happen to believe some people possess psychic abilities.

The ones who make $ make you wary, is it a scam?? and the dirt- poor ones do too. if they are psychic why can't they win the lottery?

As someone who has had some highly intuitive things happen myself (I don't use the word psychic) , you don't control what info or feelings you get or when you get them. You get what you get and it's not things one would want like lottery numbers. For me it tends to be tied to loved ones and seems to be related to health issues or some big change coming. Often it's nonspecific and I have to wait to see what happens. BTW, every human has this capacity whether they pay attention to it or not or have any awareness of it. Mother's intuition? Perfect example.

Scam artists exist everywhere. If the Celis family is avoiding LE it's for a reason.

Where is Isa? Ask her father.

As someone who has had some highly intuitive things happen myself (I don't use the word psychic) , you don't control what info or feelings you get or when you get them. You get what you get and it's not things one would want like lottery numbers. For me it tends to be tied to loved ones and seems to be related to health issues or some big change coming. Often it's nonspecific and I have to wait to see what happens. BTW, every human has this capacity whether they pay attention to it or not or have any awareness of it. Mother's intuition? Perfect example.

HI Mad74 -agreed. ...and good ones don't brag and say- if they use it for gain ( like lottery tickets) they lose healing and "other" abilities.

The man on twitter who posted to John Walsh & Katie Couric posted yesterday again. A couple other tweeters asked why he didn't talk to the police & he claims he did but hasn't heard from them & doesn't think they got his message...hmmm He tweeted he knew who took Isabel & where she is located. I can't see TPD ignoring that information since even I turned in a tip.

You'll find his latest tweets by doing a search on twitter for Isabel Celis & going to his account. I smell a rat..It's been at least two weeks now.

If he is the same guy I am thinking of - I submitted a tip to TPD and I also fb'd him and asked if he contacted TPD with this info - no reply.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

LOL I couldn't agree more. I know I am going to get alot of eye rolls ( BUt I am used to it- as a teacher and a Mom ) I happen to believe some people possess psychic abilities.

The ones who make $ make you wary, is it a scam?? and the dirt- poor ones do too. if they are psychic why can't they win the lottery?

"Psychic ability" does exist, in fact Quantum Science explains it...it's not mysterious at all, rather a trick of time that some are sensitive to. It also explains "ghosts".

The test of a true psychic in my view, is whether or not they ask for money.

The more money they request, the more unlikely it is that they are genuine.

:cow:

ETA: I'm not psychic, but even I know what happened to Isabel. :(

Why aren't Isabel's parents in the media begging for her to be returned? Telling her that her Christmas presents are waiting for her under the tree?

Why aren't Isabel's parents in the media begging for her to be returned? Telling her that her Christmas presents are waiting for her under the tree?

No this pair are in the media slagging off TPD.

It says it all.

By the way, did anyone notice how they said "LE never call us"? It's blatantly clear that they do not call LE.

RC actually said on camera "the less I do, the better" in regards to speaking and publicity for Isa.

:what:

We had a missing boy in Australia and his parents became so close to the investigating officers that they held each other and cried together when he was found, and many times in the long years he was missing.

Daniel Morcombe's parents are a perfect example of how good people behave when someone steals their much loved child.

His mother is an absolute picture of bereavement and grief. They have both aged incredibly in the 9 years he has been gone.

It is the exact opposite of the hostility and criticism (and lack of grief!!!!) we see here.

If the Celis's are so sure LE are screwing up the investigation and looking in the wrong places, enough to go on tv to criticse them publicly, then why can't they locate Isa themselves?

No this pair are in the media slagging off TPD.

It says it all.

By the way, did anyone notice how they said "LE never call us"? It's blatantly clear that they do not call LE.

RC actually said on camera "the less I do, the better" in regards to speaking and publicity for Isa.

:what:

We had a missing boy in Australia and his parents became so close to the investigating officers that they held each other and cried together when he was found, and many times in the long years he was missing.

Daniel Morcombe's parents are a perfect example of how good people behave when someone steals their much loved child.

His mother is an absolute picture of bereavement and grief. They have both aged incredibly in the 9 years he has been gone.

It is the exact opposite of the hostility and criticism (and lack of grief!!!!) we see here.

If the Celis's are so sure LE are screwing up the investigation and looking in the wrong places, enough to go on tv to criticse them publicly, then why can't they locate Isa themselves?

I truly believe they know exactly where Isabelle is.

IMO they know where she is, and what makes this all even more awful is the fact Isabelles siblings will still not know and be under the pretense someone stole their sister :(

IMO they know where she is, and what makes this all even more awful is the fact Isabelles siblings will still not know and be under the pretense someone stole their sister :(

I don't know about that, I saw SC speaking on camera and the boys were giving him the biggest side-eyes I've ever seen.

I think they know or suspect but it's on the Things We Do Not Mention In This House list.

I don't know about that, I saw SC speaking on camera and the boys were giving him the biggest side-eyes I've ever seen.

I think they know or suspect but it's on the Things We Do Not Mention In This House list.

true but mind you, kids talk. There's no way that would've been kept under wraps this long

In the early days following Isabel's "disappearance", SC mentioned something about "setting boundaries". I believe that he intended to let the boys' schools, the media, relatives, friends, neighbors, etc. know that they were not to speak to the boys about what happened to their sister. Those boys appear to be afraid of their father, so I think they will keep mum until they feel that it is safe to speak about what happened. At the very least, I believe that the older boy knows what went on that night as he was asked to participate in a "reenactment". :moo:

true but mind you, kids talk. There's no way that would've been kept under wraps this long

Well, many people believe JonBenet was killed by her parents, and her brother who was home at the time of the murder, has never admitted to having any information about what happened to her in the 16 years since.

Same with Sabrina Aisenberg. If you believe the parents are guilty, well, her siblings have also never said a word.

There's plenty of kids who keep their parent's dirty little secrets for them.

Particularly if the child is repeatedly abused and told it is all their fault.

It becomes their shame too.

Kids may suspect (or even in some cases know) that mom & dad are involved in the disappearance of a sibling, but not know any details. Kids fear losing their parents, even if the parents aren't good parents. Fear of abandonment, punishment, guilt, there are a myriad of ways used to manipulate children into compliance and silence and to change what they think is reality. Look at how many kids have been molested and never said a word until they were into adulthood.

Kids may suspect (or even in some cases know) that mom & dad are involved in the disappearance of a sibling, but not know any details. Kids fear losing their parents, even if the parents aren't good parents. Fear of abandonment, punishment, guilt, there are a myriad of ways used to manipulate children into compliance and silence and to change what they think is reality. Look at how many kids have been molested and never said a word until they were into adulthood.

I really hope that that's not the case for Isa's family!

Of course I hate the thought of a predator being "out there"... But even more I hate the thought of one being "in there", in the circle of family and friends. :cow:

:cow:[/QUOTE]

What a stoic couple the Morcombes are, dedicating their lives now to the protection of other victims of crime and the education of children regarding personal safety. They truely deserve to be Australian of the year recipients one day.

I really hope that that's not the case for Isa's family!

Of course I hate the thought of a predator being "out there"... But even more I hate the thought of one being "in there", in the circle of family and friends. :cow:

Isa is gone because of what happened to her in that house. Behavioral clues point to the parents; the probability of a deceased Isa is very high. And unless some miracle happens or someone breaks, her body may never be found. That's the likely reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB