AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a beautiful child. Such a waste of a life.

Not a happenstance!

The discovery was not happenstance but won't go into details

Not a lot of info being given, but it's still a very open investigation. Sad. Hoping they can find those responsible.

So either it was a concerted search or a tip!

Interesting that they will NOT release where the remains where found and will not say if there is a POI.

Interesting that he keeps giving condolences to the family. Not unusual but could it suggests he does not suspect the parents?

Sounds like they aren't without leads as to whom the perpetrator is. Hopefully we have justice for this baby soon.

The moment that presser was over, the cold finality just set in for me. Tears for that beautiful baby. I'm so sad.

It feels like the bad guys have been winning way too much lately........case after case unsolved.

That's a big deal.

Gitana, I caught on to that as well, perhaps following pings from way back, or BAU gave profile to help locate and indicate,,,,,, etc. Quite curious now.

Interesting that he keeps giving condolences to the family. Not unusual but could it suggests he does not suspect the parents?

That's what I thought too.

Presser is over.

This is one of those cases I followed closely but but didn't post in, in my early days here at WS. Along with Dylan, and Baby Lisa and several others. Never forgotten a name, never forget a face. It took me a couple years or so to get up the nerve to jump in on a case :blushing:

Rest easy now beautiful Isabel, may justice come swiftly now
:rose:

Gitana, I caught on to that as well, perhaps following pings from way back, or BAU gave profile to help locate and indicate,,,,,, etc. Quite curious now.

What he said suggested to me that they may have been searching a specfic area over and over. kind of like in the Kyron Horman case. Because someone may have been pinging there? And this time they hit.

This is so heartbreaking. I'm grateful they found her, but it's incredibly sad. She has been on my mind so much lately. I hope they will make an arrest soon.

:rose:

I swear she was the cutest little girl ever!

So amazingly beautiful:heartbeat:
RIP ISA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members