AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am not sure I find Polygraphs important any more. I am not sure how reliable they are depending on when they are given and by who..

I don't know If I could pass one if my child was missing. I know that panic and complete loss of thought process feeling.

I believe that she was taken from the home and the parents are not involved, but I do feel someone close to them may be.. OMO

I really am not sure I find Polygraphs important any more. I am not sure how reliable they are depending on when they are given and by who..

I don't know If I could pass one if my child was missing. I know that panic and complete loss of thought process feeling.

I believe that she was taken from the home and the parents are not involved, but I do feel someone close to them may be.. OMO

Additionally, many crimes are committed by psychopaths and/or sociopaths whose lies have become truth to them. They could probably pass a polygraph even though they are guilty. :moo:

This is one missing person case where I thought would be solved early on especially when there were all those cameras across the street and their neighbor who heard all that commotion going on.

But I must say that if I knew one of my close relatives new where my daughter was, my brothers and all my cousins would have handle that in a few hours, for sure.

:please: Praying she is found safe :please:

There have been three effective 'working' theories around town about this case since the git-go.
1) taken in lieu of payment/debt indirectly pertaining to the parents
2) hurt, accidentally or otherwise, in the home and taken elsewhere to mend/hide the act
3) accidentally or otherwise killed in the home and dumped

I find the parents shady as shady as shady comes, and the cousin ever shadier. I also have serious question marks in my brain re: the courts' (both Pima and Cochise) treatment of the cousin and a potential familial connection between a high-ranking LEO here in Tucson and Mom's family in Douglas. Although I cannot nail that one down. So aggravating. Such a beautiful little girl.

[Respectfully snipped & BBM]

From the start, I have suspected a sordid scenario with a most unfortunate outcome, involving SC and Uncle/Cousin JM with a dash of guilty knowledge on the part of RC ....

I am disgusted and exasperated LE hasn't been able to resolve this case.

MOO,
Soulscape

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Does Family Member Know Where Isabel Celis Is?

Aired August 27, 2013 - 19:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Breaking news tonight. Is somebody in Isabel Celis`s family keeping a terrible secret that is stopping investigators from finding the precious girl who has been missing for a year and a half now?

Good evening. I`m Jane Velez-Mitchell coming to you live...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/27/ijvm.01.html

From the transcript - " GORDON: I don`t think it`s a nefarious move on behalf of that cousin -- being a lawyer myself -- to lawyer up as they say. I mean your words can be misconstrued and I`ve always said even the truth, when it`s not well defended, can cause you to lose a case very badly."

Does this mean they know the relative in question is uncle/cousin JM?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

From the transcript - " GORDON: I don`t think it`s a nefarious move on behalf of that cousin -- being a lawyer myself -- to lawyer up as they say. I mean your words can be misconstrued and I`ve always said even the truth, when it`s not well defended, can cause you to lose a case very badly."

Good catch! :thumb:

I can agree in principle with what you are saying, however Lawyers, by and large, especially defense lawyers have a stained reputation when it comes to the truth. It's only the truth they deem it to be. That's the problem for the most part. A loss of credibility.

I don't know if JVM's panel member knows any more than has been said by Becky and Sergio in recent interviews, but it comes as no big surprise for anyone who's followed the case. Many folks participating in the WS discussion assumed it was cousin JM, too. :moo:

I have never assumed it was anyone outside that house, personally.

SC was right there in the next room, all night...and he was awake, watching tv.

Picking up a little girl and carrying her out a window would surely make some noise.

:twocents:

I see this as being blame the most likely scapegoat..

this other family member most likely got a lawyer because he is getting the finger pointing from the family?

If he was not there that night and there is no evidence of him being there that night (they did extensive forensics) I am sure that the Isabel task force is just sitting back and watching the talk/interviews.

The entire thing is just odd. It should have just been them talking about her birthday but they implicate a family member?

Again, if this is something they feel is true in their gut they should go to LE. They have already been extensively interviewed so I am pretty sure this is not new to law enforcement, the fbi, and the state investigative units that are on this case.

Oy Vey ... So Becky, Sergio, and their PI, found this startling new clue in Isa's disappearance all by themselves? Snort ~

IMO, TPD was very diligent in this case. I just don't see JM and/or anyone else with access to that home being overlooked. If ... JM or any of his associates were suspects and being watched by LE, the Celis family effectively blew it with this announcement. Why would you want to tip off someone who may have or may know where your daughter is? Wouldn't your utmost concern be her safety?

My opinion about the Celis' hasn't changed.

Me too!!! That whole thing screams ... Red herring to me. After all their lawyers whom they 've hired themselves probably recommends the same thing. Makes me really sad!

Oy Vey ... So Becky, Sergio, and their PI, found this startling new clue in Isa's disappearance all by themselves? Snort ~

IMO, TPD was very diligent in this case. I just don't see JM and/or anyone else with access to that home being overlooked. If ... JM or any of his associates were suspects and being watched by LE, the Celis family effectively blew it with this announcement. Why would you want to tip off someone who may have or may know where your daughter is? Wouldn't your utmost concern be her safety?

My opinion about the Celis' hasn't changed.

Their "PI"...do they mean the one they saw "once or twice"?

They couldn't even be sure how many times they had met him.

:sick:

I'm still on the side that Becky and Sergio are not directly involved in Isabel's disappearance. They very well may know who did it, but they are protecting that person for whatever reason.
I do think a family member is involved, though. Not an immediate family member, but someone from the extended family.

IMO if they know and haven't told LE all they know then they are despicable, as well. You are parents first and foremost. JMO

There were relatives who lived nearby - maybe on the same street as Becky and Sergio. Could there have been another "family member" besides JM who had access to their home, since that is what Sergio claims? Did another relative have a key to check on the house when the Celis' were on vacation, water plants, bring in mail, check on the dogs, etc.? Is it possible that Isabel's parents are referring to a family member other than JM who might have had access to their house?

After the specific reference to a "cousin" on JVM's panel, maybe we're wrongly assuming that Becky and Sergio were talking about JM when they might have been referring to another relative. :moo:

Sounds like a case of look over there, not at us.

JM was allowed to move back to FL & it appears he was still under probation when he left. That would need approval to move out of state. He left in June 2012. Since that time the court clerk has kept a tickler monthly to remind them of his probation, I think. They give people a hard time to move when on probation if involved in crimes & it's not always granted. At least in some of the cases I've followed. But he was allowed to move back to FL.

About 5 months ago? I noticed that RC & JM were no longer fb friends. Checking JM's fb he has Celis family friends, RC's brothers and others related to both RC & JM still as friends today. Something changed their relationship and it always felt to me that it was due to Sergio hiding behind RC's skirt saying it wasn't him.

I go back to the neighbor woman AS who heard two men in the alley that morning around 6:30am. She said two men.

I'm still on the side that Becky and Sergio are not directly involved in Isabel's disappearance. They very well may know who did it, but they are protecting that person for whatever reason. I do think a family member is involved, though. Not an immediate family member, but someone from the extended family.

Why would the parents of a missing child protect anyone who might have information about their daughter's whereabouts and/or who has her? Isabel should be their primary concern! :moo:

Regardless of who the "relative" may be, I'll bet TPD knows about it, and they investigated that person(s). Wish I were a fly on the wall in their office, I'd love to know what they think about this latest revelation from the Celis'.

Why would the parents of a missing child protect anyone who might have information about their daughter's whereabouts and/or who has her? Isabel should be their primary concern! :moo:

IMO, if they were in any way involved in Isa's disappearance they would have a good reason for keeping quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay