AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sleuthers, what would you counsel a person who saw a suspicious trash bag on the side of the road. (Black trash bag that appeared full, as in a "balloon", not bulky.) She is concerned that if there was a body in it, it could appear "full" due to compositional gases, but she doesn't want to be the "crazy 911 caller" if it's nothing but a bag of trash.

I'm too tired to think.

My parents called LE because of a stinky trash bag on the side of a road and it turned out to be fish guts. There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling it in, you never know it could be important.

LOL @Bin Laden wall. Lots of houses have walls like that here. Sometimes it's to keep out javelina, coyotes and rattlesnakes. Other time it's just for privacy or if you have a pool. I have 10 foot walls around the majority of my property. I didn't build them, but mountain lions (and bobcats) can hurdle the 6 footers with ease.
I have Pennsylvania field stone walls behind my property. I WISH they were 10 feet tall r/t annoying neighbors whose loud arguments hurdle my fence. LOL

Ok sleuthers, what would you counsel a person who saw a suspicious trash bag on the side of the road. (Black trash bag that appeared full, as in a "balloon", not bulky.) She is concerned that if there was a body in it, it could appear "full" due to compositional gases, but she doesn't want to be the "crazy 911 caller" if it's nothing but a bag of trash.

I'm too tired to think.

Better safe than sorry, IMO.

I remember it all too well....even though I was four when it happened....thanks to my news addict father lol. Scared me to pieces. There have been some big cases after that that I remember well too.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yea I was 7 when that happened and I remember it vividly, it was a huge story at the time. The whole city came together for little Vicky back then.

Did they make that garage area into a bedroom so it's not considered a garage per the Co. Accessor site or vs. versa? Last night on HLn, they showed a lower window behind the wood fence, garage area. The double drive gate is also along side that side of the house. The window was larger and low enough if that were the room. The alley is there or I think it's considered Jefferson Street/Ave. ? The businesses have a short wall. Maybe 4'H. That's the direction I'm curious about.

Not from the looks of the pic on Uncle JM's FB page. It's wide open. No garage door visible (to my eyes anyway)... There were no permits pulled for an addition or conversion (which isn't unusual) listed on the Cty's site. At least that I could find. I think in Tucson proper the assessor's records are a little more outdated. The condo I own by DM also has outdated info. So who knows. I have not seen the pics you're mentioning, though. Sorry.

Well no wonder I didn't know...I've only had a 1/2-Boxer...altho he tried the kidney bean (seriously, while standing) but alas, it was only a pinto bean. :sigh: ;)

And our computer searchs, if anyone dared to look. :eek:

BBM

Oh gosh...YES!

What we have in our computers could make a veteran man in uniform faint!
:floorlaugh:

What does this mean, activity relating to this case you mean? Where is this scanner thread located. Link?

Go down to the last section of WS, the private area and you will see a thread for Isabel's scanner being transcribed in the "Parking Lot"...

I took my buddy Googleman for a walk down beside Isabel's house. The garage has those two tiny windows, but at the back there are larger ones close to the ground, very easy to get in and out of IMO. They look about 2' wide and 3' high and only at most 2' above the ground.

Don't know how to bring the image here though.

Hi Everyone,
I also am local to Tucson, and something just dawned on me. Unlike many other cities, Tucson takes light pollution very seriously, meaning that unless it is a major roadway or private parking lot, there aren't a whole lot of street lights. In fact, most residential subdivisions don't have street lights. Making it VERY dark, and it would be that much easier for the perp. I am originally from the midwest and it is notably different than the areas I lived there.

I am familiar with the shopping areas around Isa's home, but not the specific residential areas around there.

Just a thought. It would be interesting to see how lit up the area is once night falls.

I took my buddy Googleman for a walk down beside Isabel's house. The garage has those two tiny windows, but at the back there are larger ones close to the ground, very easy to get in and out of IMO. They look about 2' wide and 3' high and only at most 2' above the ground.

Don't know how to bring the image here though.

That is very weird...who has windows 2' from the ground? That seems very low to me...

I wonder if anything was missing from Isabel's room as far as bedding, etc..or anything disturbed in there...

That is very weird...who has windows 2' from the ground? That seems very low to me...

Maybe someone who built the addition themselves without much construction knowledge... or used the garage to grow plants?!? I have no clue. Wish I could see the pix.

I remember the Hoskinsin case, also Zosha Pickett and Cathy Fritz...hoping this doesnt go that direction...

Could some sort of accident have happened with one of her brothers and for some crazy reason they are trying to cover it up? I know sounds crazy, they don't come off as crazy but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove