AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it only a rumor that someone was removed from the Celis' home in handcuffs last week (unrelated to the child's disappearance)? TIA
It was mentioned on this thread yesterday evening.

Tucson has several such organizations/facilities for African refuges. Most are church-based. We have a large Sudanese sponsored population, too.

There have been rash of child abductions south of the border as well. Young girls. Primarily cartel-related, but there are no doubt instances of mistaken identities. Unfortunately, cartel retribution has no mercy. They don't apologize or return the 'wrong' victim.

It's a pleasure to meet you. I live in Tucson too, since '74. Hi neighbor!

Was it only a rumor that someone was removed from the Celis' home in handcuffs last week (unrelated to the child's disappearance)? TIA
It was mentioned on this thread yesterday evening.

I mentioned it, someone else (another Tucson poster) said they saw it (person in cuffs).
I believe that person was mistaken.

It's a pleasure to meet you. I live in Tucson too, since '74. Hi neighbor!

Howdy! I'm a NY transplant; been here 5 years. But my parents both lived in Tucson/attended the U of A. I also spent time here in the late 1970s, and spent my summers in Douglas/Paul Spur growing up. (yes, back then it was a great town!). Nice to meet you Dr. !

Pretty sure those are garage windows. Also Big windows on the west side heat up a building bigtime...not good in our summers where the sun just hangs out for the longest time before finally slipping behind the mountains.

Now I'm confused. If you told me I don't have a garage right now, I'd believe you!:waitasec:

The Pima County assessor's site states No Garage for the home, however in the photo on the Uncle's FB page with his vehicle in front of the home (definitely their house... address is on the curb), it's clear there is a garage-like structure. Could have been added without a filed permit, or an error on the Assessor's site. Which is possible. My home on their site lists my house at 300 sq. feet less than it is. Sorry to cause confusion.

Howdy! I'm a NY transplant; been here 5 years. But my parents both lived in Tucson/attended the U of A. I also spent time here in the late 1970s, and spent my summers in Douglas/Paul Spur growing up. (yes, back then it was a great town!). Nice to meet you Dr. !

It's great to meet you! I meant to say hi to everyone but was too caught up following when I could. Hi all! I have almost a year of NYC living under my belt! Hi!

This is probably the biggest missing child case in Tucson since 8 year old Vicky Lynn Hoskinson was killed by that Frank Jarvis Atwood in 1984. That was a huge story but of course we didnt have the internet then, hell we didnt even have cable tv then.

Any of you in Tucson remember that case, very interesting read here:

Murder of Vicky Lynn Hoskinson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's great to meet you! I meant to say hi to everyone but was too caught up following when I could. Hi all! I have almost a year of NYC living under my belt! Hi!

Small world. Where in NYC? I was in the Auburndale area of Queens for 26 years. Worked in Brooklyn almost all of those 26 years.

Back on topic... anyone recall grandpa's name? Gonna put out my Douglas feelers there. Rodriguez was the surname.

Are those bedroom windows? They are small...in fact it looks easier to get into Osama's house...

LOL @Bin Laden wall. Lots of houses have walls like that here. Sometimes it's to keep out javelina, coyotes and rattlesnakes. Other time it's just for privacy or if you have a pool. I have 10 foot walls around the majority of my property. I didn't build them, but mountain lions (and bobcats) can hurdle the 6 footers with ease.

Ok sleuthers, what would you counsel a person who saw a suspicious trash bag on the side of the road. (Black trash bag that appeared full, as in a "balloon", not bulky.) She is concerned that if there was a body in it, it could appear "full" due to compositional gases, but she doesn't want to be the "crazy 911 caller" if it's nothing but a bag of trash.

I'm too tired to think.

I'd say don't call 911. Call the regular police station number.

This is probably the biggest missing child case in Tucson since 8 year old Vicky Lynn Hoskinson was killed by that Frank Jarvis Atwood in 1984. That was a huge story but of course we didnt have the internet then, hell we didnt even have cable tv then.

Any of you in Tucson remember that case, very interesting read here:

Murder of Vicky Lynn Hoskinson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember it all too well....even though I was four when it happened....thanks to my news addict father lol. Scared me to pieces. There have been some big cases after that that I remember well too.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Call 911... no hesitation on that one. IMO. I come from and am surrounded by LE. (no, I'm not in prison). Could be something. Or could be nothing. They want her found as much as we do. Just hopefully not in a bag. :-(

The Pima County assessor's site states No Garage for the home, however in the photo on the Uncle's FB page with his vehicle in front of the home (definitely their house... address is on the curb), it's clear there is a garage-like structure. Could have been added without a filed permit, or an error on the Assessor's site. Which is possible. My home on their site lists my house at 300 sq. feet less than it is. Sorry to cause confusion.

Did they make that garage area into a bedroom so it's not considered a garage per the Co. Accessor site or vs. versa? Last night on HLn, they showed a lower window behind the wood fence, garage area. The double drive gate is also along side that side of the house. The window was larger and low enough if that were the room. The alley is there or I think it's considered Jefferson Street/Ave. ? The businesses have a short block wall to the alley/Jefferson. Maybe 4'H. That's the direction I'm curious about.

If those are her bedroom windows up that high and that small, I am really scratching my head about this. The fact that someone would need to carry a ladder and then remove the ladder after abducting the child seems hinky to me. I suppose it has happened but it's pretty risky. Someone climbing in those windows from the outside would need to go in head first and would fall down onto the ground and I don't see how it's possible for them to leave with Isabel through the window. They would have needed to go through the front door. It would have been no easy feat. I am really starting to wonder.

Watched just a bit of NG today....why won't the police confirm whether Isa was actually at school on Friday? When was the last time someone other than her family saw her? Why won't they say if the mother checked on her before work? Regardless of whether they have more info than they are leading on, I don't see why they can't answer those questions.

I just cannot ever wrap my brain around how these kids can just POOF! and never be seen again. I do not have a good feeling for lsa. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove