AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THey cannot release details on whether or not they obtained any useful video from neighborhood businesses.

There are red light cameras at the intersection of Craycroft and Broadway. I have never really looked at the image they capture. Is there ANYWAY they could potentially pick up something going on in the neighborhood behind? Or are they close up on the license plate of the red light running vehicle?

The FBI BAU is working towards going in the Celis home tonight, as soon as search warrant is refreshed.

I simply can not even begin to imagine being the parent of a missing child and hearing the words "scaling back" v gearing up. :( I can't fathom it...I can't. I see myself on the floor begging at someones feet and hanging on for dear life like a 3 YO. Heartbreaking... :(

If a post like this is too off topic, please feel free to delete...but for those of you out of state, these are the kind of headlines and local stories Arizona has that don't make the national headlines...this area is about 90 minutes north of Tucson, in the outskirts of Phoenix metro: http://www.santanvalley.com/news/ne...e=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#.T5dEnHmXMyk

When DH and I travel I always pick up the local papers of the towns we stay in. I love to get a feel of the town and it's people!

Thanx, clu! For the live-transcribing...wow...SW "refreshed" for the FBI BAU to come in...family not allowed in (altho they never came back yet, rite?)...wish I was a fly on the wall...such fascinating work they do (whatever it is that they do, LOL)...

The only news was that the FBI Behavioral Unit was to be searching/examining the house tonight, causing the search warrant to be "refreshed" and that family is not yet allowed back into the home.

The only news was that the FBI Behavioral Unit was to be searching/examining the house tonight, causing the search warrant to be "refreshed" and that family is not yet allowed back into the home.

Returning to the scene of the crime? :moo:

I know I am repeating myself, but if LE really does not know what they have here, I am very discouraged...I hope they are "lying" and do have some solid info. These cases seldom progress, IMO, when LE cannot rule out scenarios.

JMOJMOJMOJMO

Didnt one of their friends say they were not going to return to their home today? So it wouldnt make any difference since they have not gone back.

I am really sort of growing tired of the PCs that dont really tell us anything.

And to say they are just now starting to investigate gives me pause. What in the heck have they been doing since Isa went missing if not investigating? I have never heard LE say that before.

Local LE should have already known the FBI profilers would want to see the scene for themselves so I dont even know why they told the family today they could return home.

imo

I know I am repeating myself, but if LE really does not know what they have here, I am very discouraged...I hope they are "lying" and do have some solid info. These cases seldom progress, IMO, when LE cannot rule out scenarios.

JMOJMOJMOJMO

I know how you feel. When they start saying they cant rule anyone out means they have found no one to rule in.:(

IMO

Yes, there are red light cameras at Broadway and Craycroft. The Celis home is listed as a 1 1/2 story home. Not sure how that works, but the aerial indicates the rear of the home is elevated. While their home states (per assessor's site) no garage, in the uncle's photo there is a garage or at least an attached solid carport.

Is LE being cautious legally and getting the search warrant refreshed or have they been denied readmission to the home by the family? TIA

The Sgt tonight did mention that it was the family's choice not to go home so far.

Is LE being cautious legally and getting the search warrant refreshed or have they been denied readmission to the home by the family? TIA

I think LE was asked that question on one of the shows and they said the family did agree to have their home searched but they wanted to do it the legal way through a SW.

imo

Pensfan, the Sgt tonight did mention that the FBI could have gone in anyway, but the FBI decided to wait for the refreshed warrant.

The Sgt tonight did mention that it was the family's choice not to go home so far.

I certainly dont blame them.

I dont think I could ever live there again if something horrible has happened to one of my beloved children.

imo

LE has sent some thing(s) for forensic testing. They are aware of surveillance video from the businesses and could have watched and found information from those. They searched the landfill and say they didn't find anything. They have been investigating the whole time. Now the FBI Behavioral Analysis unit will go back through the house to get a feel for the scene. I'm not sure why they stopped searching so quickly, but I hope they have a reason, such as a lead.

Just because they haven't released any suspect names or anything concrete doesn't mean they don't have it. I'm thankful for the pressers, and I'm sure they will slow down quickly if nothing new turns up, like they always do. Then we'll be complaining that we never hear anything. The more we hear from LE, the better. IMO

I think LE was asked that question on one of the shows and they said the family did agree to have their home searched but they wanted to do it the legal way through a SW.

imo

Interesting if the parents said that. Wonder if they are getting some legal advice? I have to say that it's good to protect themselves, even if they are completely innocent.

Per 411.com, this is located at Alliance For Children Everywhere 4826 E 12th St Tucson a skip from Isa's. Just interesting it's listed as right behind her house. Also listed to the east another address, possibly the school.

http://www.childreneverywhere.org/pages/contact.php

http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Zambia.htm
Zambia is a source and transit country for women and children trafficked for the purpose of sexual exploitation.

I think what they are doing for kids is so kind & caring. It's just Zambia has been known for trafficking & caught my eye being so close to Isabel's house. Mostly children from Zambia sent elsewhere but as the source above states, it's a source for transit countries too. That's out there but will tuck that away in my files.

http://www.411.com/maps/directions?lower=36&search_id=14240680751410065517 use Isabel's address 5602 E. 12th street, tucson az

Alliance For Children will come up on the list as you scroll.

Interesting if the parents said that. Wonder if they are getting some legal advice? I have to say that it's good to protect themselves, even if they are completely innocent.

I believe the officer was stating that although the family agreed to let them search the home, LEO wanted to do it "the right way". They want a solid case when it goes to trial, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak