AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having terrible flashbacks to pink curtains in Zahra's room.....not that I think the parents had anything to do with this, just the remembrance of such a pretty image in an unimaginable nightmare.

Please let LE find her safe, and soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:what: You know you just made me REALLY see how that curtain thing could be true. My daughters are pink and you can see them from our street and even more so if blinds are up or windows up. THOSE ARE COMING DOWN TOMMOROW!!!! You just can NOT be too safe anymore! :panic:

Thanx in advance to anyone who can live-transcribe the presser. :heart:

...polygraph is a fairly standard practice...whether or not family has volunteered to do so, I don't have that info..."

"At this point, without more evidence we are not ruling out anyone as suspects...keeping a very broad view, wide angle...not enough evidence"

They will continue working through the night.
There were no leads from landfill searches.
They are not ruling out anyone as suspects.
They are looking from a wide angle, still.
The warrant is being refreshed for the residence so the FBI BAU can go in.

Search warrant is being "refreshed" so FBI BA Unit can see the house...

FBI unit going in tonight.
Family not allowed in for now

Camera footage?
Aware of systems in area...may be some in homes...certainly something they want to see...

Not saying if they saw any video or what they may have seen...

(Mostly he is not answering questions...just saying he can't say)

:what: You know you just made me REALLY see how that curtain thing could be true. My daughters are pink and you can see them from our street and even more so if blinds are up or windows up. THOSE ARE COMING DOWN TOMMOROW!!!! You just can NOT be too safe anymore! :panic:
Ah, how the lack of an apostrophe can inspire utter mayhem...

I thought you said your daughters are pink. :) OK, pale-skinned...maybe albino...or really pink? ;) I could understand someone seeing them from your street and if the blinds are up or windows up. Like you said, :panic:

:hug:

(sorry, didn't see the live-transcribing in progress)

THey cannot release details on whether or not they obtained any useful video from neighborhood businesses.

In contact with other agencies, routine to reach out, not because of similar cases...
Do not know if any of those agencies has leads or similar cases...

Some agencies have contacted them that they have open cases...in case of anything similar...at this point, still developing, not releasing...on-going...

No one detained, no one identified as a suspect in this case...

No timeline as to when street will be open...being considered in near future...

Tomorrow morning briefing at 7:30 am

Another briefing tomorrow at 7:30AM PST
Nothing more tonight without significant change
Not anticipating anything new due to scaling back of operations...

Natisha Lance said on NG that the window in Isabel's bedroom is about 6' from the ground.

If the kidnapper had a car, he/she could have brought a ladder and wore gloves so they wouldn't leave any fingerprints.

The perp could have been in and out of Isabel's bedroom in under a minute or two.

Honestly, I dont think Natisha Lance is in the construction business.

The footage between the ground and the eave of the roof is usually around 10 feet. So I dont believe the bottom of the window sill is 6 ft high.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member