AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn damn damn...I hope that's not true...my 'baby' brother went to school with Sergio, even played at his house he says, when they were in elementary school...remembers him as a good kid...if that were to happen, ah god...

Everything I have heard in the local media indicates they are GREAT PARENTS but then I am reading other not so good stuff on local discussion forums, so I dont know what to believe.

The fact that Nancy's post reads they've removed "what appears to be folded fabric or a carpet and some pillows" makes me wonder if they're getting this information from someone who's just hanging around trying to see what's going on.

Not long ago in Aliayah Lunsford's case, FB went crazy because there was a river search done and people who were watching the search started posting about seeing a black bag loaded into an ambulance and how it probably had Aliayah's remains in it.

Well, it turned out that the black bag was holding equipment for the searchers and the only thing they found in the river that day were bones from a dog.

I actually saw a still pic of a gloved person holding what looked like two blue pillows out the trunk of a car. I think it was on the net. It must have been there.

sigh. How much longer til the next presser?

I think about 10 minutes away but I am not sure with the new presser schedule.

Forgive me if I missed this, but did I read correctly on NGs FB comments that Isa was absent from school on Friday but at the ball field that night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one can confirm IF Isabel was at school on Friday.

No one can confirm IF Isabel was at school on Friday.

Thank you, Patty G! It does seem odd that that could not be quickly confirmed. But again, it may just be that LE doesn't want to release what they already know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I caught the tail end of NG on GMA this morning, and thought I heard her say that Isa was seen at the ball field for her brother's game the night before she disappeared? I need to read back, but has that been confirmed?

Did PD ever confirm what kind of dogs they used?

What are the best local news sites that are covering Isa's case, so I can bookmark and keep up?

Interesting. By the time the occupants realized they were robbed, this guy would have been long gone.

A burgler would have time to return a ladder back to its former position but not a kidnapper carrying a child imo. He didn't stop and replace the screen and nothing else was found amiss as far as I know.

How did this person carry Isabel out of the window without the use of a ladder or step stool of some sorts? Did he have an accomplice?

If the kidnapper exited the house carrying Isabel, is it possible that because the house was dark, the dogs thought it was Isabel's father carrying her?

I think the kidnapper used a car and came prepared.
If he/she didn't use the window to carry isabel away, how did he exit the house without waking the dogs?

How did the intruder avoid the carpet land mines in the dark (three kids' toys and shoes left on the floors)?

Of course, I know this only applies to my home and my dog, but it would be possible to either climb out a window, or walk right out the door, and not wake my dog, even if the person made a little bit of noise when they were doing it.

At night, when we go to bed, so does he, and he usually chooses to sleep in the laundry room, away from all of the windows and all three entry floor doors. He is also used to the sounds of two cats playing and getting into things all night, and the sounds of kids getting up to go to the bathroom, get a drink, or rolling out of bed on rare occassion. it wouldn't take a lot of noise to wake him up, but a hushed voice, a small cry, or a quiet footstep wouldn't necessarily wake him up, unless a stranger entered the room he was in.

Dogs aren't infallible. They have to sleep, too.

Family wants to give a statement. It will be at 2:00 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke