AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought: Given the family woke early and attended mass down the street, we mustn't ignore that the congregation is another point of real familiarity for the Celis's. For some reason I even got the impression they walked... but no matter what, there's another pool of folks (like the little league community, schools, and workplaces, that knows this family well, and additionally, the neighborhood they live in).

Hate to say it, but everyone is suspect at his point...

Lots of folks rallying for you, Isabel! Hang onto your hope! :heartbeat:

I just wanted to share this from the Find Isabel facebook page.

This Just In: there is now a billboard up in Phoenix Arizona For Isa on I-10 and Elliot Road.. This is awesome guys! according to Valerie Ballesteros- Family Volunteer Coordinator At the Command Post. AWESOME!

Well, LE is not going to forget to search the family cars prior to the family taking off in one of the family vehicles.

For all we know, LE may have kept the family vehicles until they did a thorough search of all of them.

The car in this thread discussion via Nancy Grace's Facebook/Twit Sites, has to do with a vehicle that has been at the house and not moved, as far as we can tell.

Nancy just plain confuses everything.

That makes sense PattyG.

My first thought was something caught on video surveillance pointed to the car they are searching. But I bet NG is wrong as usual ...

I remember hearing about the car in one of the pressers also, so I am going to take this one with "day late, dollar short, and move on."

Amen! Nancy is always so behind on her bombfizzles.

It was said early on that the SW was on their home and the vehicle too and that was days ago now.

NG is probably just now getting the video in.

I thought I remembered seeing a video of LE taking pillows out of the trunk. Most likely some they had at the little league ball game they attended the night before.

I saw a really interesting show a few years ago. A reformed burglar said the best time to enter a home is while the family is having dinner. He said they are making noise, everyone is gathered in one room, and you can make entry without anyone noticing. He told that most people keep their valuables in an underwear drawer or the bedroom closet, and he could be in and out without leaving the place looking ransacked in just a few minutes. He ALSO said that he had NEVER brought a ladder. First of all, it would look suspicious if he was wandering around with a ladder, and second, most people foolishly leave a ladder outside their home, often in an unlocked shed or garage, and it was easy enough to "borrow" one on site.

Interesting. By the time the occupants realized they were robbed, this guy would have been long gone.

A burgler would have time to return a ladder back to its former position but not a kidnapper carrying a child imo. He didn't stop and replace the screen and nothing else was found amiss as far as I know.

How did this person carry Isabel out of the window without the use of a ladder or step stool of some sorts? Did he have an accomplice?

If the kidnapper exited the house carrying Isabel, is it possible that because the house was dark, the dogs thought it was Isabel's father carrying her?

I think the kidnapper used a car and came prepared.

Amen! Nancy is always so behind on her bombfizzles.

It was said early on that the SW was on their home and the vehicle too and that was days ago now.

NG is probably just now getting the video in.

I thought I remembered seeing a video of LE taking pillows out of the trunk. Most likely some they had at the little league ball game they attended the night before.

Thank you I thought I saw the video on JVM yesterday

I just wanted to share this from the Find Isabel facebook page.

OT- your avatar ... every time I see a picture of GG, I think of polygamy
icon7.gif

FWIW....and I totally respect alternative "stranger danger" methods/opinions/instruction of other parents and grandparents------but FYI my daughter's Godparent happens to be a (former) Police Detective here and he taught DD from an early age (if accosted/bothered/abducted, etc.) to scream, kick, "twist away"/run, bite, scream AGAIN----loudly!---and raise holy heck in those situations!! Now that she's (older) elementary school age (and given her daddy's job job prosecuting lots of scummy--IMO--"bad people"), she's enrolled in kid self-defense AND SHE CAN KICK BUTT I TELL YA!!! I still worry for all of us, but I support situational awareness and basic self-defense for all.

Who knows what really happened to precious Isabel. We pray for her!! She is so beautiful and looks so much like my DD!!!!

ETA: Just to let you know----my DD has had good (LE) training in even what to do if accosted during the dead of night when asleep!!! There ARE techniques....believe it or not. I tell you this with respect aimed at Isa and her parents, OK? IF Isa was actually taken from her bedroom at night (perhaps while asleep)-----this is in NO WAY the fault of her folks or (heaven forbid) Isa. This is nothing but a tremendous tragedy!! My situation is DIFFERENT (and unique) due to DH's job. My DH "puts away" A LOT of evil men and women, and when/if they are released from incarceration, some of them are hell-bent for revenge (not many. thank God). We have no choice but to take extra precautions. Whether we like it or not.....hence the self-defense classes and a home with home security.

PS: If (God forbid) a noxious agent (like chloroform) was used on her.....well....there goes the fighting against the perp. Like most of you-----I don't know to make of this horrible circumstance!!!! :(

May God Bless Isa and ALL those who love her dearly.

JMO...............................................

Forgive me if I missed this, but did I read correctly on NGs FB comments that Isa was absent from school on Friday but at the ball field that night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Careful, PAXIMUS. (peeks around for mods) that might be considered spreading rumors and earn you a shot from nursie

:angel:

damn damn damn...I hope that's not true...my 'baby' brother went to school with Sergio, even played at his house he says, when they were in elementary school...remembers him as a good kid...if that were to happen, ah god...

Careful, PAXIMUS. (peeks around for mods) that might be considered spreading rumors and earn you a shot from nursie

:angel:

Yea my apologies if that is what it is, they are free to delete it, just passing on what I heard I have NO idea if it is true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbw0021