AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do recall during one of the pressers a reporter asking about the evidence seized from "a car."

I never can tell with Nancy. Half of the time, she's a day late and a dollar short.

Who knows.

I remember hearing about the car in one of the pressers also, so I am going to take this one with "day late, dollar short, and move on."

The fact that Nancy's post reads they've removed "what appears to be folded fabric or a carpet and some pillows" makes me wonder if they're getting this information from someone who's just hanging around trying to see what's going on.

Not long ago in Aliayah Lunsford's case, FB went crazy because there was a river search done and people who were watching the search started posting about seeing a black bag loaded into an ambulance and how it probably had Aliayah's remains in it.

Well, it turned out that the black bag was holding equipment for the searchers and the only thing they found in the river that day were bones from a dog.

pretty detailed ("folded cloth and carpet")... but I am waiting for some other kind of word on what Nancy is saying

this whole BSU thing just is so creepy.. if they got a hit from all three dogs.. well the three types are
1)tracking
2)unknown scent discrimination
3)HRD

and all three have been "helpful"... will I hope dog number 3 (hrd) was helpful in not alerting :moo:

You have voiced my thoughts exactly. I'm also hoping that a "non-alert" would be considered helpful information...........I can only hope.

The cadaver dog should have checked the car days ago. The car should have been included on the home's search warrant. I think this is old news.

Nancy Grace ‏ @NancyGraceHLN Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Just hearing that cops are searching a family car in front of Isabel Celis' home. Taking your on-air questions right now: 877-626-2901
http://twitter.com/#!/nancygracehln

she is also tweeting it

I would like independent confirmation from a non-HLN, non-FOX News source.

JMO

Damn real life, I have an appt and need to leave. Will someone text me if there's big news?! J/k <---sort of.

The cadaver dog should have checked the car days ago. The car should have been included on the home's search warrant. I think this is old news.

I think the warrant would have to specifically include the car, no?

Maybe they just got a warrant for the car?

(other possibility is that Nancy has the entire thing wrong)

You have voiced my thoughts exactly. I'm also hoping that a "non-alert" would be considered helpful information...........I can only hope.
Why was a scent dog used? Was it checking for illegal drugs or known pedos?

If it is, it's definitely a Territorial house.

What is a Territorial House? I've heard of Tudor, Colonial, Antebellum, Victorain, Salt Box, Ranch, Shot Gun, Bungalows, Log Cabin but never a Territorial..JMHO

If a link comes up ************ it is not an approved site here at websleuths and we cannot link to or discuss...

thanks peeps

If Nancy has a true bombshell, someone had better come over stat and pick me up off of the floor. ;)

I think the warrant would have to specifically include the car, no?

Maybe they just got a warrant for the car?

(other possibility is that Nancy has the entire thing wrong)

BOMBSHELL Third line more than likely true

The twitter says they are searching a family car. Could this be another family member's car and not mom's or dad's car?

:what: You know you just made me REALLY see how that curtain thing could be true. My daughters are pink and you can see them from our street and even more so if blinds are up or windows up. THOSE ARE COMING DOWN TOMMOROW!!!! You just can NOT be too safe anymore! :panic:

Yeah, it got me thinking also. I live in a rowhouse and it is SO EASY for someone to get up on the porch roof at the end of a "block" of houses and just walk along them looking in windows. The only time I actually caught anyone doing this, it was because my cat freaked out. The intruder was... you guessed it, another cat. It is also easy for someone who lives in one of the homes to go out their window and in a neighbor's. 2 summers ago, someone did just that when a neighbor was SUPPOSED to be out of town, but wasn't. It was 5:30am, and the woman who owns the home went downstairs to make coffee. Then she heard a loud thump, that was her air conditioner being pushed into her bedroom.

I only have a window fan, but I made sure to cut a piece of wood to keep the window from being opened up any furter, so the fan can not be removed from outside.

But back to the point... I always put white mini blinds in every room since I have allergies and curtains collect dust. My daughter had curtains for a while, but they were black. Her choice. Someone mentioned also the "Child Find" stickers that are/used to be available from the local fire departments. They pretty much announce to anyone walking by that a child lives, not only in this home, but in THAT ROOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoenStacey1961