AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am behind in the reading... so this might fall in an awkward spot...

Maybe the parents drove separate cars to the game on Friday. Mom went home learlier to go to bed to get up early.

Dad stayed behind to "clean up" the fields, etc.

They may have each thought the other brought Isa home.

"I thought YOU brought her home!" "No, I thought YOU brought her home!" kind of thing.

Just a thought.

Hmmm...then you're saying they each thought the other put her to bed? Then it would have to follow that the perp snatched her at the ballpark, when no one was looking. That's a lot of coincidences! :moo:

If LE is NOT suspecting the family, they are not doing them any favors, that is for sure, IMO...their choice of words, the questions they won't answer, etc...are surely not inspiring me to think they are seeking a totally random abductor...JMO

Honestly, I think they have no idea what happened to her.........yet. I see this happening more and more, unfortunately. Unless they have a body, a confession or evidence to point to a particular perp, these cases go unsolved.

I hope it won't be the case here and it will be solved but I'm not holding my breath. They should have viewed the surveillance tapes by now, they should've gotten back some forensic tests from whatever was taken from the home and the car, imo

Which leads me to believe there is nothing to rule the parents in or out. I get a feeling this will be another case where the parents will be "suspected" until something breaks.

The game times and fields are public. I think a password is needed to view the rosters though (which is great). Still, we're connecting these kids with a date, place, and time. Who knows what kids from any of those teams will show up in the news with their parents or in a vigil video.

I think of it this way: we are all here because we care about & want to find children who are already missing. I NEVER want to post information that could even REMOTELY contribute to yet another child being jeopardized.

Even though the news/searches are making it sound like we have a lot of water around here, we really don't at all, during monsoon season there is more than there is any other time of the year.

I believe I cleaned up all my posts/quoting that had links to their future schedule or future times in them.

Since the schedules are online already for past and future games, I see no problem with it. This is 2012, after all, if you don't want information that possibly concerns your child to be online, move to a mud hut, LOL.

lol, sometimes I think a mud hut would be great! But, really, just because it CAN be found online doesn't mean we need to publicize this information IMO.

WS does not sleuth minors, nor post their pictures, etc. I don't think the posting of the ball schedule - that is commonly found online - was a huge problem, but thank you dntslp for deleting your post and removing the link.

As always - a WSer's concern should be the safety of minors above all else. Our cases are heartbreaking and many involve innocent children. We do not want to contribute to that in any way - so just asking yourself, before you post, if the information could make it easier for an evil person to find a child, will help you decide if you should make the post.

Hope that helps - you guys did good!

Salem

Honestly, I think they have no idea what happened to her.........yet. I see this happening more and more, unfortunately. Unless they have a body, a confession or evidence to point to a particular perp, these cases go unsolved.

I hope it won't be the case here and it will be solved but I'm not holding my breath. They should have viewed the surveillance tapes by now, they should've gotten back some forensic tests from whatever was taken from the home and the car, imo

Which leads me to believe there is nothing to rule the parents in or out. I get a feeling this will be another case where the parents will be "suspected" until something breaks.

I agree that they probably do not know...but they are not being very supportive of the parents, IMO...they keep repeating how they never, not once, told them not to talk to media, how everyone, including the parents, are POI's, that the window is not necessarily an entry point, etc...just nothing really on behalf of the parents. Whether for good reason or no, I get the impression they don't believe the parents...JMO

On a quick search I found no other parks with lakes. If someone knows of any please post them. Why are they searching places with water? Did LE find evidence that she may be in a lake? did they find wet clothes in the home or on someone?

For me, it doesn't matter when the neighbor received the knock on her door, what matters to me is when the neighbor heard the noises.

If she is wrong about it being 8:05 when they knocked, she could be wrong about the time she heard the dogs. I have noticed that sometimes my phone will "wake up" with the wrong time on it. A second later, it updates to the right time. She said she checked the 6:30 time on her cell. If she just glanced briefly at it, could this ruckus actually have happened closer to 8am, when Sergio discovered the child missing? LE would show up causing the dogs to bark, and people looking for Isabel might be talking to one another softly in the breezeway.

If she is wrong about it being 8:05 when they knocked, she could be wrong about the time she heard the dogs. I have noticed that sometimes my phone will "wake up" with the wrong time on it. A second later, it updates to the right time. She said she checked the 6:30 time on her cell. If she just glanced briefly at it, could this ruckus actually have happened closer to 8am, when Sergio discovered the child missing? LE would show up causing the dogs to bark, and people looking for Isabel might be talking to one another softly in the breezeway.

I doubt she is wrong by that much...i.e. she heard the noise while still asleep, and then sometime after 8am they knocked at her door...that is at least 1.5 hours later. I would think she would know if just a few minutes had passed since she last awoke...JMO

Unless they flagged him down while waiting for first responders.

Personally I think it's more likely that the neighbor was slightly off on her times, as any witness could be. Doesn't mean she's a liar, doesn't mean we have to throw out everything she said. It just means we have to take her timeline with a grain of salt and allow for some human error.

Hasn't the news and LE said that the dad called police around 8:13 or something. If they had flagged down an officer, wouldn't the police chief guy say the family flagged an officer instead of the dad called police around 8:13-8:15.

So the question is I guess, was the brother playing a major or a junior. It looks like the younger brother would be in the major division and the older brother would be in the junior division. We don't have a clue what team they are on though. So we are back at square one. D:
I am thinking Seniors my be high school age... that is why there weren't enough players signed up to make teams.

Interest in Little League may wane in High School because there are school sports and other interests.

So they might have watched the 10 year old games.. the Majors?

JMO

I sincerely apologize if this has already been mentioned. I jumped ahead to post, as these threads are so fast-moving that it's otherwise impossible to contribute if you're trying to catch up.

If the "neighbor's security camera" in question was the one on the back of the security business near the Celis house, it's my opinion that it could not have directly recorded any activity at her house, especially on the east side of the house, but only activity taking place on the west side roadway and the far west side of the Celis house. There is a two-story house that stands between the security business and the Celis house. It seems to me that house would have blocked, or mostly blocked, the Celis house. MOO of course!

Now that I would consider to be possible. I've got an Android and it sometimes gets stuck on the last time that it was used. I have to actually unlock the screen and that makes it update to the correct time. Sometimes it doesn't even update the date unless I move it around and make it take notice.

Since Dad was a coach, it makes me think they took two cars. Coaches have to get there early and are the last to leave. When My DH coached I always came later with our daughter. And we left before he did too. I am going to speculate they had two cars that night. But it is weird that they will not say who put Isa to bed. Since it was 11 pm, then maybe she came home with Dad.

This article states that LE are looking for video specifically from Freedom park from the 20th. Then it states that freedom park is definitely where she was watching the ballgame on friday night, so that should clear up any question about where they were friday night.

Snipped-
Isabel was at that ballpark watching a game with her family last Friday evening..

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

Could it be this one? They have a listing about Isabel on their front page.

http://frontierll.org/

ETA: They do have the Diamondbacks team listed on the schedule, and per the post below me, that is the team she played for.

Oops!
From this post I found I was wrong regarding Little League levels of the brothers!
Sorry!:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member