AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only my second post! But I think this is an excellent idea. I think probably this or maybe the parents know or suspect something but are afraid to say. Maybe they have their suspicions about someone they know. I do think there are oddities in the way the parents have acted, but not sure if I see guilt.

Also, I found it odd in a video posted a while back where the one of the brothers says "she was just a perfect little girl playing at the park". This seems a strange thing for a boy to say about his little sister...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tu...ce-videos-hold/story?id=16210060#.T53VVbPY_NU

here's the link to the video.

WELCOME!

That is not Isa's brothers; it is two neighbor boys. Isa's family has not been in front of the media except for the press conference.

~1:22 mark
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tu...ce-videos-hold/story?id=16210060#.T53VVbPY_NU

This is only my second post! But I think this is an excellent idea. I think probably this or maybe the parents know or suspect something but are afraid to say. Maybe they have their suspicions about someone they know. I do think there are oddities in the way the parents have acted, but not sure if I see guilt.

Also, I found it odd in a video posted a while back where the one of the brothers says "she was just a perfect little girl playing at the park". This seems a strange thing for a boy to say about his little sister...

here's the link to the video.
Welcome to WS, txjustice! :)

I can't view the video yet, but thanx for posting it. That quote sounds similiar to one made by Isa's uncle. And many of us will not like the use of past tense (and even "perfect little girl"), but make allowances for stress affecting verbage. Something to go "hmmmm" about.

Thanks for finding the post, Patty G!

One of the nurses who was working the day I took my daughter in to the ER there, as a matter of fact it was the day after Isa went missing, the nurse who took care of my daughter said that she was working with Isa's mom Saturday morning and her shift was 8-8 if I remember correctly, I won't say I am 100% sure of that but atleast 98% sure that is what she said. She said the dad called the mom around 8:15 that morning and told her Isa was missing. I also believe someone said that sometimes nurses come in about a 1/2 hour to an hour early, for paperwork/reports. Take all of this with a grain of salt because I am pretty sure but not completely positive.

So, to clarify, there is no mention here of the mom being off on Friday.

Were parents near Isabel at the game ?? Or was she on her own more or less?
A friend gave her a drink and patted her back........IIRC.
Why not parents?
Was a perv watching her there?
Did a perv talk to her there?
Any films or pix of the game, she may show up in??
Isabel is a beautiful little girl.

Was mystery person #6 (in the video) creeping around a dumpster or what was it? Were the stores' dumpsters emptied on Saturday morning and taken to the landfill?

It would be very interesting to know if there were extended family members at the ball game that night, uncles, aunts, grandparents? And did Isabel actually come home with her parents and brothers or perhaps, when the game ran late did she leave earlier with someone else? I wonder who was the last one that actually saw her in bed that night?

LE would like the parents to speak to the media. The parents don't want to speak to the media so that the focus remains on Isabel. The parents have avoided media appearances. Why?

My question is why do they want the parents to speak to the media? Usually it's the opposite. LE tells them NOT to.

Thanks for the recap. I'm not directing this question at you but this statement from LE doesn't make any sense to me. He wants the 5 to come forward but doesn't want the focus to be on the 6th. person who appears to be lurking and the one who I find the most suspicious of the 6? Am I missing something? Do they know who this person is? Have they made contact?

Bizarre.

I agree with you. It was really bizarre listening to him kind of dance around the direct questions about the 6th person. He confirmed that LE was aware of the 6th person, but he emphasized that they want to talk to the 5 people. He didn't confirm if LE knows the identity of the 6th person, but my impression is they don't, but I'm just inferring from the presser. JMO

My question is why do they want the parents to speak to the media? Usually it's the opposite. LE tells then NOT to.

Again, just my opinion and impressions of what LE said and didn't say during the presser, but he said they need more tips/leads and he thought it would be helpful for the parents to sit down and talk on television. He repeated the request for additional leads throughout the presser.

Just about every high profile case out there, the family spoke to the media. Most of the time when the family has an attorney, they stop speaking to the media.

ETA: My post is just a general thought and should not be looked at as if the family has an attorney.

This is not directed at anyone because we are all grasping at straws, but has JM been officially called Isa's uncle by anyone? So far he is the only one except the parents that have said anything. Oh, and the llittle boy who was interviewed randomly and said she was a perfect little girl having fun.

My point is that we have sliced and diced every word that anyone of the above have said. I don't know if anyone they know reads here or anyplace else, but I would be very hesitant to make any comment myself because I -would be afraid it would be mis-interpreated. I personally don't find anythng strange or suspicious about any of the family including JM or that young man. If I were the parents I would be terrified to say anything in public. jmo

Just about every high profile case out there, the family spoke to the media. Most of the time when the family has an attorney, they stop speaking to the media.
So how common (or likely) is it that a family hires an attorney, but the attorney does not speak to the media, even once? Maybe he/she is waiting for the retainer to be "finalized"?

I'm back on my other scenario, btw. ;)

I'll add this one as another odd statement by LE:

"Of the FBI search team, Villaseñor said, "I'm hoping they see things differently." He declined to disclose details of what the team found."

This also makes me think, in terms of -whether or not the family should speak one on one with media-that there could be conflicting opinions among the agency professionals working the case, on whether that is a good move for the family at this time. Depending on who the family is trusting among the TPD, US Marshals, FBI, the opinions may vary.

I stand corrected! :blushing: In any case, it seems odd for a kid in general to say about another one, and like cazzie said, similar to things the uncle has said. "hmmmmm" :maddening:
Maybe he has an innocent "crush" on her. (still haven't seen the video, tho)

I keep seeing the 'lawyer' word being posted. Have they hired an attorney? I don't know why they would need one if they are on the level about everything. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Columba64