AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think the idea of a lawyer would occur to me for a while...I would be too busy putting my face on the news as often as possible...JMO

May be the wrong night but i would still like to know who that shadow person is lurking about her house

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

For all we know, that video could be from the night before Isa disappeared. Since there is no time stamp, LE has to go by what the company that has the videos says. Maybe the lurker was there the night before checking out the area.

I just don't think the idea of a lawyer would occur to me for a while...I would be too busy putting my face on the news as often as possible...JMO

I hear you, its hard to say what any of us would do if this happened to us, I for one would certainly be a basketcase.

For all we know, that video could be from the night before Isa disappeared. Since there is no time stamp, LE has to go by what the company that has the videos says. Maybe the lurker was there the night before checking out the area.

See thats what i'm thinking....that person was just too close to their house and acting dodgy for comfort. Regardless of what night that was that person IMO does not belong there.

I wonder if the walkers coming forward is what made them realize they had the wrong date......do they have the wrong date really? I'm so confused....something weird is going on.

I hear you, its hard to say what any of us would do if this happened to us, I for one would certainly be a basketcase.

I think the point is that there is no "right way" - everyone comes to this table with different mindsets, and judging guilt or innocence based on confused, upset and emotional actions may not be as reliable as some may think.

I dont know what I would do if my kid went missing but I dont think I would be doing much without an attorney even though I am one, generally speaking LEO isnt your friend and like someone else said they all to often will try and make a case that sticks rather than make a case against the person it should be made against, couple that with ADAs with political ambitions who will file anything that will get their name in the news, the more outrageous the better. They're the sleaziest attention-whoring opportunists in the legal profession, which is saying a lot given the intense competition.

My husband was a prosector with D of J for many years. He worked incredibly hard always,and put away some really repulsive people. My brother in law was a police officer in NYC.He worked in narcotics and also homicide. My late uncle was a homicide detective in Manhattan.

IMO, LEOs are indeed my friends.... Some years ago,when my husband worked in Miami, a criminal he prosecuted threatened to kill my children, and he could have done so. At no time did I think of calling an attorney to help me. Just some thoughts...MOO

Yep below is snipped from nurse's post upthread. So that's why I wanted to bring your post with link forward to show that there was absolute accuracy in what we'd posted at that time.. that's all:)

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/17936384/sheriff-investigating-possible-child-molestation
Ok, thanks! :)

FYI, the link I posted was in reference to Daniel Renteria, who shot and killed his aquaintance who had climbed in the window and molested his three year old son.

My husband was a prosector with D of J for many years. He worked incredibly hard always,and put away some really repulsive people. My brother in law was a police officer in NYC.He worked in narcotics and also homicide. My late uncle was a homicide detective in Manhattan.

IMO, LEOs are indeed my friends.... Some years ago,when my husband worked in Miami, a criminal he prosecuted threatened to kill my children, and he could have done so. At no time did I think of calling an attorney to help me. Just some thoughts...MOO

There are many good prosecutors out there and I am sure your husband is among them, I was referring mostly to ADAs who have political ambitions and allow those political ambitions to cloud their judgments. Take for example the one who tried to prosecute the Duke Lacrosse players, sleaze.

Personally, I think Natisha gets half information and runs with it and Nancy embellishes it.

I dont know if they had a party. I doubt it. The neighbor next door said when she saw the family it was usually just them.

But a lot of times the Coach or his wife will bring pizza for the ball players or they will buy them hamburgers or hot dogs. That could be called a little party, I guess.

MOO When I read impromptu party, I immediately thought that meant the boys had a few teammates over for a slumber party. In my experience with ball (which is lots), they do not get out of the dugout before they are trying to make plans to eat, spend the night, anything not to be separated from their teammates just yet. Even when we play out of town and stay in hotels, they are trying to figure out who can spend the night with each other. It could be as simple as picking up a pizza and watching a movie together. This also could explain why Isa was in her own room that night.

JMO but all the impromptu parties I have been involved in over the last 6 yrs of ball involved the kids. They just needed us grownups to pay for stuff.

For what reason though ?

Maybe because they want the suspect to think that they are bumbling around-have the wrong tape. In hopes to keep him from fleeing (perhaps even with Isa), while they gather enough information.

It would not be smart, IMO, to lie about the tape being wrong...the people on it know which night they were there, and things tend to get around...

See thats what i'm thinking....that person was just too close to their house and acting dodgy for comfort. Regardless of what night that was that person IMO does not belong there.

I wonder if the walkers coming forward is what made them realize they had the wrong date......do they have the wrong date really? I'm so confused....something weird is going on.

First paragraph I completely agree with and in reference to your second paragraph, yes, according to this report that is what occured.

Sgt. Maria Hawke says the two males and three females in the publicly released footage have identified themselves and told authorities the video wasn't from the night Isabel disappeared.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...irl-police-seek-more-video.html#ixzz1taYH95US

Anita just ignore my azzz.. lol.. my brain is obviously still fried from having way too much out of town company all weekend long.. lol.I'm a Messs:crazy:

(snipped)IMO, LEOs are indeed my friends.... Some years ago,when my husband worked in Miami, a criminal he prosecuted threatened to kill my children, and he could have done so. At no time did I think of calling an attorney to help me. Just some thoughts...MOO

Thanks for this. LE and the media have been taking a beating here tonight, especially NG. Yet her show is referenced here constantly. Don't get it.

And this idea that LE has to be perfect, and that they lie and mislead to secure information and are willing to misstate a date on a video purposely for, well, I can't even think why they would do that. Talk about conspiracy theories!

In 10 days they have searched a landfill, bodies of water, interviewed dozens of witnesses, conducted an extensive crime scene analysis of the home, searched another residence, interviewed dozens of sexual offenders, all while holding down the fort and responding to crime in the rest of the city. How come they're the bad guys? Because they've expressed some frustration with the family?

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149577485.html

Sorry just catching up for the day and read about the poor 3 little girls that were assualted. I'm so glad they have a sketch of him or whatever it is called.
Sorry i haven't been able to read all the posts...in anyone's opinion, do you think this is related to Isabel at all?
And gosh...these girls were just "visiting"? How in the world did this "man" know they were there?
And has there been any talk if his description is close to the person that was seen on the video that night close to Isa's house?
Sorry for all the questions... :(

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149577485.html

Sorry just catching up for the day and read about the poor 3 little girls that were assualted. I'm so glad they have a sketch of him or whatever it is called.
Sorry i haven't been able to read all the posts...in anyone's opinion, do you think this is related to Isabel at all?
And gosh...these girls were just "visiting"? How in the world did this "man" know they were there?
And has there been any talk if his description is close to the person that was seen on the video that night close to Isa's house?
Sorry for all the questions... :(

I don't know that the shadow-man in the video is clear enough to be identified and it was stated today that the surveillance video that LE has was NOT for the night/morning that Isa went missing. It was for the following night.

As far as the perv who molested the little girls, he must live in the vicinity to the g'parents home and saw them. :(

I don't know that the shadow-man in the video is clear enough to be identified and it was stated today that the surveillance video that LE has was NOT for the night/morning that Isa went missing. It was for the following night.

As far as the perv who molested the little girls, he must live in the vicinity to the g'parents home and saw them. :(

Oh i was mistaken....for some reason i thought that guy had come forward already....that's why i was wondering if there was a resemblance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member