AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not quite ready to write off TPD as clueless...will give them a few more days or time enough to get back whatever forensics they may be waiting for...JMO

Hopefully LE took this child to the hospital to do the standard examine and collect any DNA on her.

I am not quite ready to write off TPD as clueless...will give them a few more days or time enough to get back whatever forensics they may be waiting for...JMO

This is a pretty tough case for them, I dont think any police dept anywhere would do any better.

Gee. I would never take that chance with my kid's life!

I would never assume I knew what happened to a precious child. Until Isa is located dead or alive and a perp is caught people cant be too careful.

To do that is putting their own children's life at stake.

I guess though I shouldnt be surprised since others have thought the same thing when a stranger pedophile kidnapped other children in the past from their bedroom.

Seems a very careless way of thinking, imo.

IMO

Ok so the Celis family/parent feel "overwhelmed," and give that as an excuse for not going public?
Well!!! I belive this is a VERY VERY VERY good time to put aside that kind of self consideration/selfishness! and think about how Isabel is feeling !!!
Its almost a WEEK!!! since they went pubclic, and police have even asked them over and over to do it again and they ...??? well I´m just plain mad now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I´v lost sympathy for this parents, sorry to say that, I normaly dont lose my head, but that is how I feel!

I would be in everybody's face if my child was missing. I would be walking the streets wearing one of those board advertising things with my child's pic and phone number to call. There is something to be said for Cindy Anthony actions at a time they did not know what happened to Caylee.

I have always felt finding a missing child is the most difficult task to do. Heck, we can lose our house-keys, and take hours to locate them only to find them in the front door or in the lock on the car truck.

With children and adults, which direction do you look and how far do you look is nearly impossible unless there are signifcant clues left behind.

There is so much area to cover, and educated guesses on which area to cover. :(

Gee. I would never take that chance with my kid's life!

I agree. I may be "overprotective", but I wouldn't let my preteen go to the mall BEFORE Isa disappeared, I was just using it as an example of why I feel as I do.

I have been patiently waiting for a week and a half for them to show me they arent clueless. Each day confirms to me they are.

And what is so ironic most LE dont give this many PCs but this LE does and the bottom line all the PCs they give....... amount to nothing.

IMO

I agree. I may be "overprotective", but I wouldn't let my preteen go to the mall BEFORE Isa disappeared, I was just using it as an example of why I feel as I do.

Preteens are pretty young to go to the mall alone anywhere, imo. I used to give mine some space with their friends, and let them sit in the movies alone with their friends, but I would be in the theatre a few rows back. Or let them sit at their own table in the food court, but be near by. They need to learn to manage on their own, but someone still needs to be watching over them, imo.

I know this is not a popular view, but statistically speaking, an unknown intruder taking Isabel in the dead of night from her home is improbable.

Not impossible, and it certainly DOES happen. But with the scraps of info we have so far gleaned (which amount to almost nothing), I have to stick with my gut on this and think that Isa was 'disappeared' by her parents or persons known to the family.

I do not believe this other case involving the three girls is connected to Isa. And I am also losing heart that Isa's body will ever be recovered.

Sadly, I think she has joined Sky, Jhessye, Aliayah, Gabriel, Lisa, Ava and far, far too many other sweet souls and no one will ever be held accountable.

Which is why I also believe we are at the piedmont of an epidemic. It now seems to be a conviction-free crime to disappear your own children.

Of course, MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I am not sure what one would have LE doing, that they are not doing. Not knowing what they have learned, if anything, I don't feel in a position to judge their status or progress. But I also do not hold out great hopes of this case being solved, as these types of cases just are not easy to figure out. LE has to be able to rule out scenarios to move forward and in so many of them, they don't seem to be able to do so. I don't know what the answer is...but this LE seems no less competent than the others who have not solver their similar cases...JMO

If the parents don't come out after LE has asked them to i will be leading off the:fence: that the parents are involved. I don't care about privacy or their reasons as to not coming out. If LE is asking they should cooperate. JMO

I would think by the parents coming forward any suspect might think LE really doesn't have much information and it could be a tactic to throw the suspect off.

One thing I commend TPD for is immediately requesting and accepting outside help from the FBI, US Marshalls, and other authorities. TPD recognized right away that they need more help and expertise with this case.

But if they really did release the video footage from the wrong day a week after Isa disappeared, well, that seems like kind of a big blunder for all of those agencies to make.

I hope they get forensic results back soon.

I read late Sunday night about the other 2 people stepping up as being in the church video. TPD did come out yesterday and admitted it was the wrong day that the security company had given them. They realized it after talking to 3 out of the 5 saying it was Saturday night & verified it with the company is my understanding.

A goof up yes, incompetent police force, no. jmo

One thing I commend TPD for is immediately requesting and accepting outside help from the FBI, US Marshalls, and other authorities. TPD recognized right away that they need more help and expertise with this case.

But if they really did release the video footage from the wrong day a week after Isa disappeared, well, that seems like kind of a big blunder for all of those agencies to make.

I hope they get forensic results back soon.

It suprised me they admitted it on national tv. I am still in shock over that one.

I think the world we live in today is a whole different place as compared to when I was a preteen. I agree with you in not letting your preteen go to the mall, especially alone.

I think the world we live in today is a whole different place as compared to when I was a preteen. I agree with you in not letting your preteen go to the mall, especially alone.

Heck I have concerns about letting mine go to college in this world we live in today.

Agree. We have 4 dogs, locking windows and a burglar alarm! Not worth the risk.

same here...just one dog though...i can only handle him... :) Also, I had video cameras put around the house as well...you just can't be too safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETI20