AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is a cousin as opposed to an uncle, and LE is investigating a cousin, it makes a LOT of difference. If he is actually an uncle, he is NOT the person LE is interested in. If he is truly a COUSIN, he MIGHT be.

If he is truly a cousin, then he could be in large pool of cousins that NG could be alluding to. That was my point. Okay, so he may be a cousin, and Isa has many cousins in Tucson, so we add one more to the pool of possibility for the rumor NG is reporting.
Until I hear from LE, I don't take media or NG that seriously.
Who is this mysterious source of NG's?

All I am saying is that I don't see pulling in possible victims as suspects until I hear something from LE. JMO ---my own way of operating.

MOO
I'm kind of wondering how big of a sucker am I that JVM's information has me questioning what this means. She implied (or me, the sucker, gleaned) that it was all in a rush that Dad and detectives ran into the house, and it was in a rush that they sent someone outside to get something...
After hearing about the cleaning crew, I'm thinking something of great importance could have been found during the cleaning, but of course that is JMO and probably very naive of me to even think, since I should consider the source...
Sorry.

Parents might have only been going to get personal items. Can't imagine LE would accompany them.

From HLN: There were 4 detectives and the dad. They rushed into the home. One of the detectives came out of the home and got what appeared to be a beach towel from his car. Then he re-entered the home. The door was then closed to the home.

Oh, this is the same JVM with breaking news who yesterday repeatedly called Isa "Elizabeth"?

JVM has done this several times which leads me to believe that she is acquainted with a Celis family whose young daughter is named Elizabeth. JVM has strong ties to the Latin community in southern California. :moo:

Maybe the cleaners found something?

Wonder if they will still have PC in 1/2 hour...

Parents arrived seperately...Perhaps if the uncle is charged with the actual crime, Sergio will be charged as an accessory because he helped cover for him? Recall neighbor hearing two male voices...

And maybe Becky really didn't know anything.

So sad...

Oh, this is the same JVM with breaking news who yesterday repeatedly called Isa "Elizabeth"?

That is the english form of her name, same as mine. I was always called Isabelle by family, although my name on birth cert is Elizabeth.

FWIW and IMO the uncle and the cousin being debated are two entirely different individuals.

I wonder if that "beach towel' was inside an evidence bag.

Maybe the cleaners found something?

Wonder if they will still have PC in 1/2 hour...

Why would a cleaning company do that house, unless that was the norm every so often. Seems hanky to me though, sort of like if it hasn't been found yet lets not take chances and get it cleaned.

LE needs control of that home. Cleaning crew should not be allowed inside under any circumstances.

LE already searched the home a few days ago and released the scene. It would be one thing if they hadn't already searched - but LE have already done so.

If he is truly a cousin, then he could be in large pool of cousins that NG could be alluding to. That was my point. Okay, so he may be a cousin, and Isa has many cousins in Tucson, so we add one more to the pool of possibility for the rumor NG is reporting.
Until I hear from LE, I don't take media or NG that seriously.
Who is this mysterious source of NG's?

All I am saying is that I don't see pulling in possible victims as suspects until I hear something from LE. JMO ---my own way of operating.

I respect the way you work. And I totally understand. But if you look at what we have seen from this particular cousin then you might put a bit of a spotlight upon him too. imo

None of the other male cousins live in the home with Isa, nor have the unfettered access he seemed to have. None of the others were there that night, nor the first ones up looking for the the next morning, moments after the revelation she was missing. None of the others claimed to be family spokesmen, and then proceeded to ramble on , describing their own anger and confusion, and how in the middle of the night bad dreams coming true, in the same way this male cousin has done.

Imo, if they ARE looking at a male cousin, then I truly believe it is this one.

I didn't see any "racing" as reported on HLN.

Maybe they are simply returning home and 'raced' just to avoid media.z
I didn't see racing either. Not on the video I saw.

May I ask what you do for a living or that puts you near crime scenes? (May God be with you.)

Reporter Pensfan - one of "them" lol But I am print at the moment, no guessing allowed there - all goes to being part of the history of the city and never ever goes away.

I have often quoted murderers and arsonists - they are rarely shy, and if my gut feeling kicks in I send a copy of the recorded interview to the police.

One man called me and admitted to murdering his wife 15 years earlier. Another (also killed his wife) I spoke to every day for about a week before he was arrested. He was very distraught (as one should be) - introduced me to the lady's parents who had flown in and everything.

Tv has to dazzle (and I have worked in radio and television) to get people to tune in - like Nancy's bombshells every.single.day. that's why I never knock Nancy, but I abuse her and her producers whenever I tune in and roll my eyes a lot lol

Thank you ... I am never in danger, i have a great repore with the cops here and can tell by a "look" if I am heading into dangerous waters. I also often see them parked up the road when I am going to an interview, if I am dealing with a suspect they will often tell me to call the desk when I am headed over there.
I also give them the right to retract, I speak to a PIO, he gets info from the investigators, sometimes he tells me stuff that can't be printed at that stage but I really need to know to make sense of what he can tell me (that is where I start guessing lol) It is certainly a great relationship that I have never had before and highly doubt I will ever have again. My days are numbered now though - getting too tired to continue chasing sirens. This city has enough crime but not that many murders etc so when they happen they are really newsworthy.

Why would a cleaning company do that house, unless that was the norm every so often. Seems hanky to me though, sort of like if it hasn't been found yet lets not take chances and get it cleaned.

Maybe the "cleaning" company wasn't what it looked like to NG. Maybe it was some type of vehicle/crew sent to the house by LE for a specific purpose. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper