Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this precious silence comment sounds sketchy at best. This is so bizarre.

Justice for Isabel!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Justice for Isabel!!

So much sketchiness throughout this whole thing.....

This whole case is so bizarre, I cant believe the cops there put up with all this ridiculous vague bs that comes out of this household. What is the deal? every turn there is obscurity, denial, shifting...where is the truth? if they are innocent...what compels them to lie? to change the dates? the times, the facts...I cant understand how they have no confession.

reminds me of several other cases like this, cases with no resolution..two for sure where the parents stick together and a child is never found or their murder never solved.

Madeline M
Jon Benet

sure kids are kidnapped from their bedrooms...it happens... Im not saying it doesn't happen but frankly this case is full of so many holes including zero evidence from cameras pointing directly at the house...and I don't put much credence in the male voices outside either, if there was someone out there they would appear on the footage.

how hideous that they would imply that it was some super reclusive unfindable relative that they cannot identify...I mean who would do this to a relative? does this guy have priors so they dont feel guilty about implying this to the police?

how hideous to throw a cousin or uncle under the bus to save yourself.

CPS...three times, twice before Isabel died.

BBM

No, JM (Becky's cousin who she and Sergio have tried to blame, yet state they don't think he has committed a crime) has only been prosecuted for a DUI (2011) and possessing marijuana paraphernalia (a decade ago).

There is nothing violent in his criminal history. He has no assault charges, no rape charges, no kidnapping charges, no burglary charges, no trespassing charges, and no weapon charges.

He has a nolle prosequi (will no longer prosecute) for a charge of possessing or attempting to obtain a controlled substance.

He has a “completely dismissed by the court’ for a charge of possession of marijuana.

Justice for Isabel!!

In the Roman Catholic Church, the Seal of Confession (or Seal of the Confessional) is the absolute duty of priests not to disclose anything that they learn from penitents during the course of the Sacrament of Penance.

Precious Silence = Seal of Confession

:moo:

In the Roman Catholic Church, the Seal of Confession (or Seal of the Confessional) is the absolute duty of priests not to disclose anything that they learn from penitents during the course of the Sacrament of Penance.

Precious Silence = Seal of Confession

:moo:
Thanks for that. Now read it.

Father Miguel Mariano spoke of the beauty of Isabel’s innocence that was taken from her family. He directed mourners to embrace a comforting “sacred silence” aimed to help them remember the young girl’s laugh or voice once more. The answers surrounding her death, Mariano said, would be found in the precious silence (or seal of confession)
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/04/29/tucson-funeral-missing-isabel-celis/307921001/

Thanks for that. Now read it.

Father Miguel Mariano spoke of the beauty of Isabel’s innocence that was taken from her family. He directed mourners to embrace a comforting “sacred silence” aimed to help them remember the young girl’s laugh or voice once more. The answers surrounding her death, Mariano said, would be found in the precious silence (or seal of confession)
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/04/29/tucson-funeral-missing-isabel-celis/307921001/

Not sure, I'm not Catholic. But to me it seems like the father is urging people to comfort themselves (in silence) by remembering Isabel's laugh/voice.

Not sure, I'm not Catholic. But to me it seems like the father is urging people to comfort themselves (in silence) by remembering Isabel's laugh/voice.

That's how I understand it too.

I'm a practicing Roman Catholic. I understood the part of Father's statement on comforting oneself with thoughts of her laugh or voice. Father's sentence on "the answers surrounding Isabel's death will be found in precious silence" is disturbing, imo. I wished Padre had stated that the answers surrounding Isabel's death would be found by someone speaking out and providing tips for the police (not by participating in "precious silence"). I wonder if Becky and Sergio encouraged all funeral participants and their family to not mention searching for the Isabel's killer.

Because her family was "deeply touched by the love and support that has been shown for their daughter, they want to give the community an opportunity for closure as well," said a spokesman for Tucson Medical Center, where the girl's mother works.
http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/042417_isabel_celis/church-services-isabel-celis-scheduled-saturday/

An opportunity for the citizens to have "closure" as well as themselves? smh
Closure? Conclusion? This begins sometime after the body of a victim is located and the killer is arrested or imprisoned. There can be no closure or conclusion to Isabel's homicide. Her killer hasn’t even been arrested. Why was this suggested? Is everyone supposed to forget that Isabels killer needs to be arrested?

Having worked with CPS, I know that anyone can call a report on most anyone else..but what's important is what the findings are. If an adult is asked to leave the home, that's part of a safety plan & usually indicates some concern.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And the thing is, we see cases on here all the time where DCF has been involved and leave the children in place, then one of them turns up dead. In one case recently, literally hours after the social worker had been to the home. (Semaj)

Clearly it takes a LOT to separate children from their parent(s)...so what the heck was Sergio doing that caused him to be exiled???

I know you want to indict the parents based on everything that is said, but you are really pushing it with that. As a Tucsonan, I can tell you that many people in the community did want an opportunity to remember her life and have closure for the five years of her being missing. That doesn't have anything to do with the family or anyone else not wanting to see it solved. But carry on, by all means.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

And the thing is, we see cases on here all the time where DCF has been involved and leave the children in place, then one of them turns up dead. In one case recently, literally hours after the social worker had been to the home. (Semaj)

Clearly it takes a LOT to separate children from their parent(s)...so what the heck was Sergio doing that caused him to be exiled???
He was asked to leave during the investigation. I imagine that TPD had a hand in it, rightly or wrongly thinking he would influence the boys' testimony. The safety plan was earlier, before Isa went missing.

I did think that March 3rd date was interesting, I think there is another case that I thought the date of death parents chose to list was odd, maybe the two cousins in Iowa, I will have to look.
Ksprincess I believe case with the odd date chosen by the parents was the Delphi girls. One of the girls date of death was listed as the day after the other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

He was asked to leave during the investigation. I imagine that TPD had a hand in it, rightly or wrongly thinking he would influence the boys' testimony. The safety plan was earlier, before Isa went missing.

DCF isn't going to keep a parent from contact with their child(ren) just to keep the parent from influencing the children's testimony. He was separated from the family for a reason entirely of its own accord.

Wasn't it 6 months that they asked him to leave?

Wasn't it 6 months that they asked him to leave?

Yes or longer. CPS can make parents attend numerous classes and complete psychological exams before allowing the "removed parent" to reunite with children removed from their custody.

Tucson Police reported Sergio to CPS (three weeks after Isabel disappeared) for his older children's safety because of something they learned in their investigation.

There are no news articles stating there was a CPS "safety plan" at the Celis' home in effect before Isabel disappeared. There are new articles stating that CPS had been involved in an investigation at the Celis' home months before Isabel disappeared. CPS and the Tucson Police refused to provide details on the earlier CPS investigation at the Celis' home.

I find myself flip flopping on who is responsible. I suspect SC, but I'm not going to filter a priest's words to fit my theory. No offense intended GG, truly.

I've been wrong enough times to know it's not always the way it appears on the surface in these cases.

Justin Mastromarino (Becky’s nephew) had ONE charge of possessing or attempting to obtain controlled substance which was DISMISSED by the prosecutor (NOLLE PROSSED Status:COMPLETED 20111006) on 10-6-2011. This doesn’t mean he was trying to buy narcotics. Possessing or attempting to obtain a controlled substance also applied to marijuana.

JM’s one charge of possessing or attempting to obtain a controlled substance charge was DISMISSED a few days after he had a possession of marijuana charge DISMISSED (COMPL DISMISSED BY CTY ATTY) on 9-14-2011.

This means that JM’s “possessing or attempting to obtain a controlled substance” charge was related to MARIJUANA not narcotics.

Google or pay a few dollars to a criminal record check service and see this information for yourself.

The lies about JM being a drug dealer or arrested for narcotics possession must end! Isabel’s real killer or killers must be prosecuted. JUSTICE FOR ISABEL!

Wow, talk about a family scapegoat...it is truly hideous that this kids own family would exploit him as the responsible party in order to deflect suspicion upon themselves. I just cant get over it. Can you imagine what his poor mother must go thru knowing that her flesh and blood are smearing her son? OMIGOD!!!! I would lose my mind.

unless they witnessed something or experienced something that directly correlates to Isabel....which , personally...I have my doubts.

who do you suspect more.

the young onetime pot offender or the BFFS of CPS, Isabels parents?

Omg. You know what I just realized? There's no evidence that JM shipped his Jeep back to Florida to his mom's house. That information came from mystical psychic Kelly Snyder, the psychic detective who Isabel's parents hired instead of a reputable missing person agency. That information was released to make JM appear to be guilty when everyone (with half a brain) knows the FBI is a federal agency that easily obtains search warrants in every state which includes Florida :facepalm: . If the FBI wanted to search JM's Jeep, they did, regardless of where it was located.

Kelly Snyder (who was never an FBI agent as Sergio implied) believes pendulum swinging is a good method to obtain evidence in missing person cases (see pages 2 and 3 of this thread). Did Snyder obtain information to create the appearance that JM's Jeep was involved in Isabel's abduction from his own magical psychic powers, pendulum swinging, the OuiJa board, or something else?

Imo, there has been a very purposeful disinformation campaign occurring for the last 5 years in Isabel's case and this is another example of it.

JUSTICE FOR ISABEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members