Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Snyder (the psychic detective) said: “….What initially happened when she went missing is the father became a suspect immediately, for various reasons that were never shared with me.”
“Basically they separated the family where he was not allowed in the house until they cleared him so he (Sergio) sent me a request to look into the case."
“That was literally two days after she went missing."​

So Sergio became a suspect immediately. Two days after Isabel disappeared, Sergio hired psychic Kelly Snyder to have Snyder clear him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/32622...er-who-snatched-her-was-already-known-to-her/

<modsnip>

JM was called (by Sergio) before Sergio called 911. It was stated by neighbors that JM was witnessed knocking on doors searching for Isabel around 8 am. 911 was called at approx 8:15 am.

If Sergio was in a dangerous feud with JM (as <modsnip> Kelly Snyder stated) why did Sergio call JM before 911 and invite him to be one of very first people to search for Isabel?

I don't believe this has been posted; it's a rough timeline beginning with the 911 call:

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/isabel-celis-timeline-from-disappearance-to-grim-discovery

Here's another timeline:
TIMELINE

&#8226; April 20, 2012: 11 p.m., Isabel Mercedes Celis went to bed in her bedroom.

&#8226; April 20, 2012: Before 8 a.m., Isabel's mother, Rebecca Celis, left for work.

&#8226; April 20, 2012: Around 8 a.m., family members call 911 after they discover she is not in her bed and they cannot find her in the house.

&#8226; April 22, 2012: Evening, FBI search dogs arrive from Virginia to aid in the search.

&#8226; April 23, 2012: Celis family and 88-CRIME post $6,000 reward.

&#8226; May 3, 2012: Sergio and Rebecca Celis appear on NBC's "Today" show.

&#8226; May 4, 2012: Sergio and Rebecca Celis sit down with local media for live television appearance.

&#8226; May 7, 2012: Sergio and Rebecca Celis appear at benefit concert.

&#8226; May 11 , 2012: Sergio Celis barred from his seeing his sons.

&#8226; May 14, 2012: 911 tapes released: Son, Rebecca Celis' call | Sergio Celis' call

&#8226; Early March, 2017: Human remains discovered in rural Pima County.

&#8226; March 31, 2017: Tucson Police Department announce that DNA analysis confirms that remains are those of Isabel Celis.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/35044194/major-development-in-isabel-celis-case

This article also contains the links to the police reports:

• Tucson Police Department Isabel Celis Report 1: A Tucson Police Department report on the disappearance of Isabel Celis in 2012. The report mentions blood found on a seat and testimony from a neighbor.

• Tucson Police Department Isabel Celis Report 2: A Tucson Police Department report on the disappearance of Isabel Celis in 2012. The report mentions forensics collected and items taken from the home.

• Tucson Police Department Isabel Celis Report 3: A Tucson Police Department report on the disappearance of Isabel Celis in 2012. The report mentions details on the air search and boot prints found in the home.

• Tucson Police Department Isabel Celis Report 4: A Tucson Police Department report on the disappearance of Isabel Celis in 2012. The report mentions a found pillow and possible sightings.

• Tucson Police Department Isabel Celis Report 5: A Tucson Police Department report on the disappearance of Isabel Celis in 2012. The report mentions allegations of money owed and evidence taken from the home.

• Tucson Police Department Isabel Celis Report 6: A Tucson Police Department report on the disappearance of Isabel Celis in 2012. The report mentions sandals found at a park and DNA from the Celis family.[/QUOTE]
<snip> http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/35044194/major-development-in-isabel-celis-case

I've seen mention of the blood found in the home and the car, but no links. So, I wanted to bring links to the police reports forward because I want to review the evidence. It's starting to look compelling.

Since it was no coincidence, the police having a lead, why hasn't there been an arrest made?
I mean if someone have started talking, police follows up, then by now someone should be arrested?

Or was it just a coincidence and they want to make it seem this was due to some spectacular detective work? (just to scare anyone involved)

I want there to be answers in this case. In the same time if the death of Isabel was accidental, for example in her home, and this being covered up, like in the Madeleine McCann case, then I do not want the other kids to lose a parent. I think something happened in the home. I sincerely believe she was loved very much by her parents, this is a tragedy for them, I do find Sergio a strange character, I wish them all well.

Tuesday would be Isabel Celis' 8th birthday. Her father, Sergio Celis, said a family member he would not name has refused to talk to the family's private investigator.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/23266975/father-family-member-knows-something-about-missing-isabel-celis

JM refused to talk to the private investigator, psychic detective Kelly Snyder whom Sergio hired (2 days after Isabel disappeared.) There's no evidence JM was uncooperative with Tucson PD's investigators.

Both Becky and Sergio had DUIs (the same and only charge that JM has.) Becky had an endangering a child with hers as she must have been driving drunk with children in her car.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?170123-AZ-Isabel-Mercedes-Celis-6-Tucson-20-April-2012-4&p=7835112#post7835112

Tuesday would be Isabel Celis' 8th birthday. Her father, Sergio Celis, said a family member he would not name has refused to talk to the family's private investigator.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/23266975/father-family-member-knows-something-about-missing-isabel-celis

JM refused to talk to the private investigator, psychic detective Kelly Snyder whom Sergio hired (2 days after Isabel disappeared.) There's no evidence JM was uncooperative with Tucson PD's investigators.

I dont blame him one bit. I wouldnt speak to the psychic after being accused and exploited by the main suspect.

"We've spoken to several of the P.I.s that were hired by the family, and unfortunately for them, they don't have all the information that we have, so they can come to their own conclusions," said Tucson Police Detective Greg Wright. "But no, I don't share their conclusions.&#8221;
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/05/09/will-recently-discovered-video-help-find-missing-florida-girl-isabel-celis/

Since it was no coincidence, the police having a lead, why hasn't there been an arrest made?
I mean if someone have started talking, police follows up, then by now someone should be arrested?

Or was it just a coincidence and they want to make it seem this was due to some spectacular detective work? (just to scare anyone involved)

I want there to be answers in this case. In the same time if the death of Isabel was accidental, for example in her home, and this being covered up, like in the Madeleine McCann case, then I do not want the other kids to lose a parent. I think something happened in the home. I sincerely believe she was loved very much by her parents, this is a tragedy for them, I do find Sergio a strange character, I wish them all well.
BBM I wonder if investigators are awaiting lab results that they hope will link sweet Isabel's remains and other evidence recovered from the disposal site with evidence found at locations in and around the family home, and corroborate that with witness testimony to seal the case. JMO

Isabel's remains and the soil around her remains are being tested for toxic chemicals and other compounds like those found in medical/dental surgery anesthesia (fentanyl, versed, and benzodiazepines ). It can take months for these tests to be started as there are long waiting lines in accredited crime labs.

Didn't the spokesperson for the psychic team say they've been working on Isabel's case for a long time and the coordinates they have are where Isabel's remains were?
Is this why LE said finding her remains weren't found by 'happenstance', like Caylee Anthony were? Ron the meter man just happened to come across them when he was working near the wooded area.
The information LE received which led them to Isa's remains must have come from this psychic group.
Before Isa's remains were found and recovered by LE, LE said they had no fresh leads which means it was a cold case.

Arizona Daily Star, Dec 16, 2012

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/...5e725fdc-d278-5608-98bb-ae6c319fea72.amp.html

But how could "that person" have known that on the day of her disappearance, Isabel did not, as she usually did, sleep in her brothers' room, but in her own bedroom instead??

That's a question no one has an answer for or clue. Because Isa went to bed at 10 pm, was the light in her bedroom turned off and on? Was a blind or drape closed in her bedroom when she was in her room? IIRC, a drape was pulled to one side of her bedroom window?

Her brother's bedroom is small and I only saw only one set of bunk beds. I don't know where Isa slept in this room.

Didn't the spokesperson for the psychic team say they've been working on Isabel's case for a long time and the coordinates they have are where Isabel's remains were?
Is this why LE said finding her remains weren't found by 'happenstance', like Caylee Anthony were? Ron the meter man just happened to come across them when he was working near the wooded area.
The information LE received which led them to Isa's remains must have come from this psychic group.
Before Isa's remains were found and recovered by LE, LE said they had no fresh leads which means it was a cold case.

Had the info as to where Isa's remains rested come from this group, it should have come much sooner in the case. All I've seen from this so-called psychic collective is that they claimed she was still alive and none of the many potential locations they divined she was staying at with their dowsing crystals led police to her body over the years. The last time any of them spoke about her location was years ago and it was all a big red herring. They have checked out plenty of coordinates but it never did anything. Tl;dr: if these "psychics" had the power to find her, they would have found her years ago. Whatever evidence the police have, it's not related to those hacks.

Just some random information and thoughts. I happened to be in the area of the house today and had to drive by it. Out of curiosity, I also drove down the alley where the security cameras were located.

The house is much smaller than most in the neighborhood, although it is much newer. Most of the neighborhood consists of long, rectangular ranch houses made of brick and cinder block, which are common on the east/central part of the city. Theirs is more boxy and on a smaller plot of land than is typical for this part of town.

It's very difficult to get to, although there are at least three ways of getting in and out--two alleys and 12th Street. It isn't somewhere people would just end up. Like many streets in Tucson, it's cut off from the rest of 12th Street. This section is only about two blocks long, and getting in is confusing. While I have never been an accuser of the parents, after being there, I absolutely believe it was someone who was known to Isa and had been there many times.

The alleys separating the house from the surrounding businesses have walls cutting off the neighborhood that are extremely high. I don't think there's any way every area around the house could be seen. The house also has a bunch of ornamental stuff around the front that's very tall, not including the fence.

Anyway, I felt creepy. I wouldn't have gone there just to look at the house, but I was already there. Still feels wrong.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member