Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Sergio not interrogated? If he's a bad actor, they would have seen through that, I assume.

It's not about Sergio being a bad actor, and whether LE perceives he is telling the truth. It's about what they can prove and if the DA gives the green light to arrest and prosecute someone.

If Becky's car was the only vehicle that left from the Celis' home that morning, she was involved with the dumping of Isabel's dead body.

When? Again, I live less than two miles from them. I know the route to TMC. It is minutes away. Getting ready for work takes about 30 minutes, from what I know from my brother, who was a nurse in another area of the hospital at the same time. She would have had to have left hours early to be involved. We have zero evidence of that, no matter how much you want it to be true. There's no where on the route to dump a body that would fit the explicit description given by LE. Nowhere it would stay hidden for five years, either.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I completely agree with you there. He is a horrible actor IMO. I still believe it's going to come out that he was involved in some way.
I agreed. I believe that Sergio is involved, there is one video on "youtube" Sergio telling "I am so sorry" severals times, like asking for forgiveness for that what happened to Isabel, also the firts moments when he realised that Isabel was not in the bedroom and he called someone before calling directly to 911, and his voice when he said to the person in 911 his daughter was missing, his behavior, the way of acting without emotions at all, I do not know if was un accident or not, but he is involved, the thing is to prove he is guilty...

I agreed. I believe that Sergio is involved, there is one video on "youtube" Sergio telling "I am so sorry" severals times, like asking for forgiveness for that what happened to Isabel, also the firts moments when he realised that Isabel was not in the bedroom and he called someone before calling directly to 911, and his voice when he said to the person in 911 his daughter was missing, his behavior, the way of acting without emotions at all, I do not know if was un accident or not, but he is involved, the thing is to prove he is guilty...

Well now you got me thinking. If Sergio did this then is Becky protecting him? Maybe it was what Gunslinging Granny said, some med to make her sleep and she died from it. SAD if that is the case. I can't see any parent doing that to any child. Really dumb.

I don't know what all went on but these parents had CPS called on them twice. Now they have a dead child.

possible reasons for the CPS reportsl?

bruises, broken bones, burns on the children
dirty and uncared for
poor nutrition
inappropriate violent or sexualized behavior by children
neighbors witnessing abuse and yelling and screaming from the house
drug and alcohol abuse witnessed in household
emotional abuse
sexual abuse
inappropriate punishments such as locking up of children
children neglected and left alone in home
neighbors hearing prolonged crying and sounds of distress from home

all which can lead to the death of a child.

Well now you got me thinking. If Sergio did this then is Becky protecting him? Maybe it was what Gunslinging Granny said, some med to make her sleep and she died from it. SAD if that is the case. I can't see any parent doing that to any child. Really dumb.

FWIW ... as a Mom I really don't think I would "protect" my husband. But my "protecting" my kids are another story.

If for instance, one of your kids fatally injured their sibling. It doesn't make a lot of sense to cover that up, but if CPS were involved previously with your family. And you were a pediatric nurse who likely had knowledge of the way such an event would be handled by LE and the judicial system. To include possibly ending your career, or perhaps the prosecution of your other child.

Or, what if your partner was the one who panicked and took action without your knowledge initially. But after the fact you wanted to protect your children?

I don't think anyone harmed Isabel intentionally. But strongly feel the answer to her death lies within the people who lived in that home. Moooo, baaaa, quack-quack.

This case is not the first case where we have heard about medical professionals potentially drugging their children. Madeline McCann for one. People thought the parents who were doctors drugged Maddie so she would sleep thru the dinner party. Is this a thing? has anyone heard of this in the medical community?

I hope we can find justice for this child, I hope there can be a cause of death.

FWIW ... as a Mom I really don't think I would "protect" my husband. But my "protecting" my kids are another story.

If for instance, one of your kids fatally injured their sibling. It doesn't make a lot of sense to cover that up, but if CPS were involved previously with your family. And you were a pediatric nurse who likely had knowledge of the way such an event would be handled by LE and the judicial system. To include possibly ending your career, or perhaps the prosecution of your other child.

Or, what if your partner was the one who panicked and took action without your knowledge initially. But after the fact you wanted to protect your children?

I don't think anyone harmed Isabel intentionally. But strongly feel the answer to her death lies within the people who lived in that home. Moooo, baaaa, quack-quack.

If Sergio did something then by now Becky knows and is protecting him. If Becky had him give her something, then vice versa he is protecting her.

This case is not the first case where we have heard about medical professionals potentially drugging their children. Madeline McCann for one. People thought the parents who were doctors drugged Maddie so she would sleep thru the dinner party. Is this a thing? has anyone heard of this in the medical community?

I hope we can find justice for this child, I hope there can be a cause of death.

George Anthony thinks Casey gave Caylee something while she went out on that date with her new boyfriend and that's what killed Caylee. Casey could not afford a sitter, she had no money and could not go to her parents because she had that big fight with her mother they were mad at her. So I believe she was staying in her boyfriend's apartment and wanted to go out him and thus put Caylee to sleep with something. MOO

Whom phoned Sergio before to 911? That is the point, probably was a call asking for some help or what? We do not have this information, probably he phoned to the cousin or friends asking for some help, it was about Isabel? In my opinion, both parents, know all the history about what happens with their little girl, and I almost sure, we are going to know more about the case, this case can be resolved...

I agree that the only way a parent would go a long with another parent in a cover up is to protect a child or their family from being torn apart. I also think that they new from day 1 that Isa was dead because they were back at the baseball park playing again within 2 weeks of her reported missing. They return back to life and were not in a panic of where is she, because they knew where she was !!!

yes, and you would think they would be terrified to stay in that house, terrified for their children...the idea that she would come back there or call or something is completely absurd, also in this day and age you can take a landline phone number with you..I would not want my children in that house, how could they sleep at night? give me a break....

Drugging kids to sleep with cough syrup or similar was a thing for a while. I could not believe it either, but it was happening quite a lot according to reports I heard.

Yes I have heard of it, I knew a woman that married a man whose former wife and mother of his children was a nurse. The children's mother told my friend straight out to give the little one cough syrup if he didn't go to sleep easily when they had the kids. My friend was horrified and did not do it but I heard other stories about that and it was a thing for a while. It was not just medical people, it was a lot of parents I guess.

Companies changed the formulations to avoid that I think. I hope people have wised up to the danger and stupidity of doing things like that. I am not hearing stories now, so hope it is not a "thing" any more.

Yes I have heard of it, I knew a woman that married a man whose former wife and mother of his children was a nurse. The children's mother told my friend straight out to give the little one cough syrup if he didn't go to sleep easily when they had the kids. My friend was horrified and did not do it but I heard other stories about that and it was a thing for a while. It was not just medical people, it was a lot of parents I guess.

Companies changed the formulations to avoid that I think. I hope people have wised up to the danger and stupidity of doing things like that. I am not hearing stories now, so hope it is not a "thing" any more.
Benadryl, Dimetap, and other allergy, cold formulas that make people sleepy are still for sale over-the-counter.

yes, and you would think they would be terrified to stay in that house, terrified for their children...the idea that she would come back there or call or something is completely absurd, also in this day and age you can take a landline phone number with you..I would not want my children in that house, how could they sleep at night? give me a break....

Since my opinion is that the person who killed Isa lived in that house, moving didn't make the other kids any safer, unfortunately.

So if Sergio or Becky gave her something to make her sleep and she died, then what happened?? He carried her body out to his car and went out and buried it? Did these cameras show his car leaving that morning or during the night? This is all so unreal.

Benadryl, Dimetap, and other allergy, cold formulas that make people sleepy are still for sale over-the-counter.

Long ago in a galaxy far away I worked in a child care center. Some children had after-lunch paperwork for "allergy" medicines.

I made sure that I was busy doing something else and avoided administering the immediately-before-nap doses.

I did once take kiddie Benadryl along on an overnight car trip. I was worried about a possibly non-sleeping toddler plus a non-sleeping Dad. No problem, the kid slept on schedule & the Dad slept while I drove. I slept after we arrived at my relatives' home....

So if Sergio or Becky gave her something to make her sleep and she died, then what happened?? He carried her body out to his car and went out and buried it? Did these cameras show his car leaving that morning or during the night? This is all so unreal.
LE hasn't revealed this info. We do know Becky's car left that morning as she drove to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18