Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 *Arrest* #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some random information and thoughts. I happened to be in the area of the house today and had to drive by it. Out of curiosity, I also drove down the alley where the security cameras were located.

The house is much smaller than most in the neighborhood, although it is much newer. Most of the neighborhood consists of long, rectangular ranch houses made of brick and cinder block, which are common on the east/central part of the city. Theirs is more boxy and on a smaller plot of land than is typical for this part of town.

It's very difficult to get to, although there are at least three ways of getting in and out--two alleys and 12th Street. It isn't somewhere people would just end up. Like many streets in Tucson, it's cut off from the rest of 12th Street. This section is only about two blocks long, and getting in is confusing. While I have never been an accuser of the parents, after being there, I absolutely believe it was someone who was known to Isa and had been there many times.

The alleys separating the house from the surrounding businesses have walls cutting off the neighborhood that are extremely high. I don't think there's any way every area around the house could be seen. The house also has a bunch of ornamental stuff around the front that's very tall, not including the fence.

Anyway, I felt creepy. I wouldn't have gone there just to look at the house, but I was already there. Still feels wrong.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wow, After reading this it makes me think, someone had a key to this house, saw that the father was sleeping on the couch and quietly walked into Isabel's room and got her. A relative did have a key I believe. (I have not been following this closely). This is just my guess, but I don't know how else this could have happened.

Wow, After reading this it makes me think, someone had a key to this house, saw that the father was sleeping on the couch and quietly walked into Isabel's room and got her. A relative did have a key I believe. (I have not been following this closely). This is just my guess, but I don't know how else this could have happened.

<modsnip>

Here is the source showing that the <modsnip> detective was hired by Sergio and Becky to clear Sergio:
He (Kelly Snyder the <modsnip>detective) said: &#8220;Both of the parents contacted me. What initially happened when she went missing is the father became a suspect immediately, for various reasons that were never shared with me.
&#8220;Basically they separated the family where he was not allowed in the house until they cleared him so he sent me a request to look into the case.
&#8220;That was literally two days after she went missing.&#8221;
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3262250/private-detective-leading-the-hunt-for-americas-maddie-mccann-says-killer-who-snatched-her-was-already-known-to-her/

What is fascinating about that quote (above post) from Kelly Snyder <modsnip> hired by Sergio and Becky to clear Sergio) is that Sergio was separated from his family at day #2 post Isabel's disappearance. The story that came out about Sergio voluntarily agreeing to not see his sons (CPS was involved), came out about a month after Isabel disappeared.

What is fascinating about that quote (above post) from Kelly Snyder (the psychic detective hired by Sergio and Becky to clear Sergio) is that Sergio was separated from his family at day #2 post Isabel's disappearance. The story that came out about Sergio voluntarily agreeing to not see his sons (CPS was involved), came out about a month after Isabel disappeared.

Wasn't there a relative living with them at one time? If so that person had a key.

"HAD a key"
No unbiased source has stated that the relative who lived with Celis family KEPT one of the Celis' house keys.

Well then the only other possibility is Sergio forgot to lock the door. I don't know what crime is like in that area, but maybe there are home invasions and this was an easy one. Other than that, the person who had a key could have easily had another one made.

Many relatives in extended families have keys to houses of family members, even if they don't live together. This is common practice among all families I have been around in Arizona, including my own.

Many relatives in extended families have keys to houses of family members, even if they don't live together. This is common practice among all families I have been around in Arizona, including my own.

So you think this relative became invisible, entered the house with a key, walked past Sergio who was sleeping on the couch on the wall outside Isabel's room. He knew to not enter her brothers' room where she normally slept. He knew he should enter her room. He killed Isabel (articles state FBI dog "hit" on something) and then let her dead body lie in the house for 15+ minutes (amount of time it takes for cadaverine to develop for FBI cadaver dog to smell cadaverine and be able to "hit" on some object). He opened up Isabel's window and took off the screen to make it appear that he kidnapped Isabel's dead body from her window,but he really didn't. (Surveillance video from a home security store didn't show anyone climbing out Isabel's window.) Then he carried Isabel's dead body out the front door, Becky's bedroom window, the tiny bathroom window, the sliding glass door, the guest bedroom window, or the boys' windows. He and Isabel's dead body became invisible (if you think he used the front door or front gate), put her dead body into a car, and drove it to a remote location near Tucson. (Office Max's surveillance camera pointed up 12th Street.)

Imo, Isabel's dead body was wrapped in an impermeable object, taken from her room, and loaded into a car located in the Celis' garage. The relative wouldn't have keys to Becky's or Sergio's cars located in the garage. He had his own vehicle.

Yes, that's true with our families too.

So you think this relative became invisible, entered the house with a key, walked past Sergio who was sleeping on the couch on the wall outside Isabel's room. He knew to not enter her brothers' room where she normally slept. He knew he should enter her room. He killed Isabel (articles state FBI dog "hit" on something) and then let her dead body lie in the house for 15+ minutes (amount of time it takes for cadaverine to develop for FBI cadaver dog to smell cadaverine and be able to "hit" on some object). He opened up Isabel's window and took off the screen to make it appear that he kidnapped Isabel's dead body from her window,but he really didn't. (Surveillance video from a home security store didn't show anyone climbing out Isabel's window.) Then he carried Isabel's dead body out the front door, Becky's bedroom window, the tiny bathroom window, the sliding glass door, the guest bedroom window, or the boys' windows. He and Isabel's dead body became invisible (if you think he used the front door or front gate), put her dead body into a car, and drove it to a remote location near Tucson. (Office Max's surveillance camera pointed up 12th Street.)

Imo, Isabel's dead body was wrapped in an impermeable object, taken from her room, and loaded into a car located in the Celis' garage. The relative wouldn't have keys to Becky's or Sergio's cars located in the garage. He had his own vehicle.

Sergio had the TV on, I believe, when he was sleeping. When my husband lays on the couch with the TV on he never hears me walk through the living room, In fact, I even turn the remote down and he still sleeps! So, I can see where someone could have come in and walked in Isabel's room. I believe it was the middle of the night too where he would be in deeper sleep.

Sergio had the TV on, I believe, when he was sleeping. When my husband lays on the couch with the TV on he never hears me walk through the living room, In fact, I even turn the remote down and he still sleeps! So, I can see where someone could have come in and walked in Isabel's room. I believe it was the middle of the night too where he would be in deeper sleep.

So you think Sergio slept through someone sneaking past him while he was on the couch, and Sergio slept through someone killing Isabel who was on the other side of the wall where he was sleeping, and Sergio slept through this same person walking out of Isabel's room while carrying her dead body (since surveillance video didn't show anyone outside Isabel's window)?

So you think Sergio slept through someone sneaking past him while he was on the couch, and Sergio slept through someone killing Isabel who was on the other side of the wall where he was sleeping, and Sergio slept through this same person walking out of Isabel's room while carrying her dead body (since surveillance video didn't show anyone outside Isabel's window)?

It IS possible. What is the alternative? I just don't believe Sergio or his boys doing this to her.

Sounds impossible but have you read about the things the Manson Family did? They "creeped" through houses with people asleep. Burglars have also struck while people slept. As far as noise from Isabel, there would be very little if person had their hand clamped over her mouth.

I don't know what to think about this case, I did think her father was involved, but after all this time I would think if her family was to blame they would have been caught by now.

It IS possible. What is the alternative? I just don't believe Sergio or his boys doing this to her.
I think it was an accidental death; e.g., someone with a bad temper hit her and she fell hitting her head or someone thought they could safely play anesthesiologist and make her quickly go to sleep so she could get up early the next morning for her ballgame.

Do we know how deep Sergio slept? Maybe he's a very deep sleeper?

My husband wakes up at anything.
My dad however slept through an earthquake while my mother screamed from the toilet.

My dad could sleep through a murder in the next room. My husband, no way.

I think it was an accidental death; e.g., someone with a bad temper hit her and she fell hitting her head or someone thought they could safely play anesthesiologist and make her quickly go to sleep so she could get up early the next morning for her ballgame.

I think this would have come out by now. Becky knows her husband and they have had a few years to discuss this and the same for their boys and yet they did not want to move until they thought Isabel would come home. Unless Sergio is a very good actor.

I think this would have come out by now. Becky knows her husband and they have had a few years to discuss this and the same for their boys and yet they did not want to move until they thought Isabel would come home. Unless Sergio is a very good actor.
Especially since the older boy is an adult now. No ideas about Sergio controlling him or him being afraid hold water.

If the Celis family had moved from Tucson, then Sergio and his employee, Kelly Snyder, wouldn't be able to blame JM anymore by stating JM must be "knowledgeable about Isabel's death" because he moved from Tucson.

If Becky's car was the only vehicle that left from the Celis' home that morning, she was involved with the dumping of Isabel's dead body.

Listen to the 911 call again. Sergio is a horrible actor.

If the Celis family had moved from Tucson, then Sergio and his employee, Kelly Snyder, wouldn't be able to blame JM anymore by stating JM must be "knowledgeable about Isabel's death" because he moved from Tucson.

If Becky's car was the only vehicle that left from the Celis' home that morning, she was involved with the dumping of Isabel's dead body.

Listen to the 911 call again. Sergio is a horrible actor.

I completely agree with you there. He is a horrible actor IMO. I still believe it's going to come out that he was involved in some way.

Was Sergio not interrogated? If he's a bad actor, they would have seen through that, I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18