Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the story with the parents? Together?
Why are they not mentioned in the report...it says "the residents" reported her missing. Odd phrasing.

Was there a Labor Day party at the house, any guests that left late...

I hope she will be found ok!

Her grin in the pic in the first post...it made me smile back at my iPad.

Although a slightly positive change in that it HAS to be a shorter timeline since she was last seen if she was noticed missing at 1:30 am and not last seen at 1:30 am and then it not being reported until morning when people got up like so many lately.

Wonder what time she went to bed?

And when she had last been seen prior? (If she was checked on at 1:30, perhaps she'd been checked on prior)

And if she shared a room with siblings?

And if today was the first day of school for her? (As maybe a little one could be anxious and think they'd hide? Or be really excited and try to make their way early?)

The first day of school for bullhead city was actually July 21. I think the fact that yesterday was a holiday could be relevant. Her parents could have preoccupied with a picnic/party/fireworks, etc and assumed she went to bed, but when the party ended they noticed that she wasn't there.

The report just says they noticed that she wasn't in bed at 1:30. It doesn't say that she was last seen in bed.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1667156/carters-polka-dot-tulle-pajama-set-toddler.jsp

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1677417/carters-castle-nightgown-girls.jsp

^^ If it was a pajama shirt, I picture it to be something similar to what is seen at the above links, with some soft shorts. Neither are exactly identical to the description, but similar.

You may well be right! :thumb:

I was thinking more in terms of something from Justice (or that type of store) as I know that's a very popular place with the younger girls (the pre-tweens especially) at least where I live.

And I recall this shirt from Justice that a daughter of a friend of mine had that fits the bill. (Which I'm sure is why my head went to it seeming like an unlikely PJ top - not because of the tank, more just sequins, etc. not often being comfy. But I probably have weird thoughts on that since I work with textiles on the side!)

$_35.JPG

Not all children would necessarily have pjs to wear to bed. I wouldn't get to hung up on what she was wearing.

FWIW, my 9-yo wears a tank top and shorts to bed. Prayers for Isabella!

jmo

What is the story with the parents? Together?
Why are they not mentioned in the report...it says "the residents" reported her missing. Odd phrasing.

Was there a Labor Day party at the house, any guests that left late...

And this one (below) simply says "family members" (equally vague)

Odd that this far into it we don't know:

1. Who was in the home / who she lives with / family situation?
  2. Who last saw her and when and where?
  3. Is she the only one in the bedroom she apparently was in (since the one consistent thing has been mentioning her not being in her bed)?
  4. Was anything amiss? A door open, a window cracked, a screen cut?
  5. What prompted the 1:30 am check-in on her?

Because although it was a holiday yesterday, today IS a school/work day for nearly everyone. So in many household you'd think many would probably have ended the festivities in time to be able to be up in the morning for whatever their day held today.

In other words, were people just going to bed and she was noticed missing? (And if so, as many asked, had there been a houseful of others? If so, who and what were their relationships to the family?)

Was there a noise that triggered the concern of someone and they went to check on her and noticed her missing?

It seems like if LE REALLY thought it was an abduction then we'd hear more and especially something along those lines...like a door being open, or footsteps outside a window, or something...

With as little information as we have, and virtually nothing since the original information other than her still being missing, it sort of seems to me that they seem to not be leaning that direction. But maybe that's just me.

Officers said Isabella Grogan-Cannella wasn't in her bed or anywhere in the house, according to family members who called police at about 1:30 a.m.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/26431567/fbi-joins-search-for-girl-8-missing-in-bullhead-city

I'm always so amazed and proud of how quickly Sleuthers "assemble" when a new child goes missing. Maps, RSO list, any relevant social media, pics and basic geography facts are always taken care of right away. Then as usual we are waiting on LE and media to offer the info that allows us to dig a bit deeper. Never ceases to amaze me!

Let's hope this has a happier ending than the last few missing little girls.

Anyone finding any info on whom she was with? Residents is a strange wording. Any locals? Any news stations covering live?

I'm following a post on FB made by locals. It's not an official FB page. I will paraphrase because I'm not even sure it's allowed here (rumor, not msm).

Locals are taking it upon themselves to meet up and search.
There is "forensics" at the park across the street from the missing girl's house that she was known to play in regularly.
****A man had supposedly been staying with the family, came home all muddy and keeps changing his story***
Mods, delete if need be.

2 Sheriffs going door to door in neighborhood with a flyer of missing girl.

There is an article on Losvegas.cbslocal.com that says she was last seen in the house Monday night at around 11:40 pm. Sorry I'm on a tablet and don't know how to post a link.

I'm following a post on FB made by locals. It's not an official FB page. I will paraphrase because I'm not even sure it's allowed here (rumor, not msm).

There is "forensics" at the park across the street from the missing girl's house that she was known to play in regularly.
****A man had supposedly been staying with the family, came home all muddy and keeps changing his story***
Mods, delete if need be.

I was just looking at that. Is it ok to post it? What makes a "find so and so" FB page official?

Mods? Yes or no?

Mods, delete if need be.

2 Sheriffs going door to door in neighborhood with a flyer of missing girl.

Oh, good Lord, WHY?????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just looking at that. Is it ok to post it? What makes a "find so and so" FB page official?

Mods? Yes or no?

What I meant was this info is coming from locals communicating back and forth on a FB page that is not officially associated with the search. It seems to be a page set up for locals to exchange things with eachother (?) But in any case, that info posted above was shared and I'm continuing to read....

Oh flamingoLady that does not sound good. :(

Can someone point me to that comment about someone staying at the house please and the mud? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14