Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=712623778811193&set=gm.628868720544220&type=1
Near the end of the comment section there is a screenshot of a text message. The way I interpreted it seemed to indicate that this person knew where the missing girl is located. I may have been wrong. Read it and see what you can come up with. What I meant regarding the comments was that there are so many locals with information that is just being thrown out there. I just have not come across this deluge of thoughts/info/rumor before. But, then again, I'm not a veteran sleuther!

Ok gotcha : )

It's a small town, and I suspect people think they are "helping".

It's easy to get wrapped up in the chatter elsewhere. We all want her found, but not every siren that goes by is related to her.

My thoughts go out to all who are involved in the search as well. It is still 93 degrees there. Brutal conditions to be searching in.

All that other stuff seems to have gone 'poof!' I never saw any of it (or maybe it's locals/members only now?)

http://www.kpho.com/story/26431567/fbi-joins-search-for-girl-8-missing-in-bullhead-city

FBI joins search.
The FB page I'm watching has been silent for last 15 minutes. I guess they really are out there searching and not talking!!!

It sounds like they had almost from the get go. I'd guess the fact that Bullhead City is essentially on state lines at the river (and her home being just over 1/2 a mile from the river) there it happened even quicker than it might have otherwise...?

Stuff is spiraling QUICKLY on that Bring Bella Home page...

One poster (admitted ex-con w/ at least one violent crime apparently) has been dissing LE and how they're handling things (timing, methods, etc.) while theorizing what he believes has gone on with Bella.

That has everyone replying to him.

And he's trying to shut them up by saying he was out searching all day and spent his own money, etc. and so they should thank him, and how he'll be out there tomorrow.

Now he's started a 'thread' of conversation about tomorrow's search, that if you only look at it initially, almost looks like he's 'official' and that's starting all sorts of stuff (especially since now people are having fits that they apparently let him search today to begin with)

Hope someone's staying up all night and watching it as we've seen so many of these pages go downhill so quickly, and it's a shame since it seems like SO many there really want to help and are ready to mobilize.

Stuff is spiraling QUICKLY on that Bring Bella Home page...

One poster (admitted ex-con w/ at least one violent crime apparently) has been dissing LE and how they're handling things (timing, methods, etc.) while theorizing what he believes has gone on with Bella.

That has everyone replying to him.

And he's trying to shut them up by saying he was out searching all day and spent his own money, etc. and so they should thank him, and how he'll be out there tomorrow.

Now he's started a 'thread' of conversation about tomorrow's search, that if you only look at it initially, almost looks like he's 'official' and that's starting all sorts of stuff (especially since now people are having fits that they apparently let him search today to begin with)

Hope someone's staying up all night and watching it as we've seen so many of these pages go downhill so quickly, and it's a shame since it seems like SO many there really want to help and are ready to mobilize.

It's like mayhem over there!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=712623778811193&set=gm.628868720544220&type=1
Near the end of the comment section there is a screenshot of a text message. The way I interpreted it seemed to indicate that this person knew where the missing girl is located. I may have been wrong. Read it and see what you can come up with. What I meant regarding the comments was that there are so many locals with information that is just being thrown out there. I just have not come across this deluge of thoughts/info/rumor before. But, then again, I'm not a veteran sleuther!

Link says "this content is currently unavailable"

"Important message from the Bullhead City Police Department's public information officer Emily Fromelt:
The police department appreciates the overwhelming support of the local community. Officers continue to actively work this case and search for Bella. The PD has assistance, manpower and resources from the FBI and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. However, the PD is not requesting citizens conduct their own searches. Police, trained search & rescue volunteers, fire dept, and a helicopter have searched since the early hours this morning. While it may be frustrating not feeling like you're helping, but citizen search teams are difficult to manage and the PD needs to protect potential evidence. Please know that we have manpower from other law enforcement agencies assisting and searching for Bella.
Please feel free to check your own property and report any information to police."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1476798452574846/

Anyone who saw the Facebook rumours before they were removed, was suspicion towards someone "R"?

Amazing response and willingness to help by the community, it seems. Bella's case is getting a lot of attention/shares on sm.

Link says "this content is currently unavailable"

Its been deleted look at the pinned post that explains it. The page owner didn't want to baby sit the comments and there was a lot of rumors and some nasty things being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14