Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone point me to that comment about someone staying at the house please and the mud? TIA

BHC/Laughlin Exchange For Everyone page on FB. In the comments under the pic.

What I meant was this info is coming from locals communicating back and forth on a FB page that is not officially associated with the search. It seems to be a page set up for locals to exchange things with eachother (?) But in any case, that info posted above was shared and I'm continuing to read....

Ahhhh ok. I get what you were saying. I saw a link to the Bring Bella Home group in that same comment section and thought that's what you meant :)

Really wish there was some verification of truth or not, cuz everyone may be getting all wound up, for what (in regards to the FB comments). Regardless, there is a child missing, and she needs to be found NOW.

I'm sorry but I forget who is good with maps on here! Tanglewood Dr seems to be where the search has shifted to if you are so inclined to map it out!!

I see a Tanglewood Lane that's about 2.5 miles from her address.
I'm sorry but I forget who is good with maps on here! Tanglewood Dr seems to be where the search has shifted to if you are so inclined to map it out!!

The comments section is really intense! I'm so worried, she needs to be found, and fast.

On the Bring Bella Home FB page some people are mentioning police cars with flashing lights on the golf course. Chaparral GC is fairly close to Bella's place. All rumour, naturally.

Hello,
First time posting. Felt like I wanted to stop lurking and speak out for this beautiful child. Please, let this end well.

I'm thinking maybe the parents had sent Isabella to bed earlier in the night (without actually putting her to bed themselves), and peeked in her room to check on her around 1:30 when they themselves were heading to bed.

If they were outside nearby celebrating the holiday, Isabella may not have ever made it back to the house.

Just speculation on my part.

I certainly hope so! There was just a post by someone on FB basically giving away her location and that was mentioned. I have NEVER seen so many comments like the ones being posted re: this case.

What do you mean?

[/B]

What do you mean?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=712623778811193&set=gm.628868720544220&type=1
Near the end of the comment section there is a screenshot of a text message. The way I interpreted it seemed to indicate that this person knew where the missing girl is located. I may have been wrong. Read it and see what you can come up with. What I meant regarding the comments was that there are so many locals with information that is just being thrown out there. I just have not come across this deluge of thoughts/info/rumor before. But, then again, I'm not a veteran sleuther!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli