Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really scared for this girl. Not a good bunch in my opinion

I'm trying to piece together a timeline of this case. Something isn't sitting well with me. If the parents put her to bed at nearly midnight, what happened at 1:30 that made them check on her?

Timeline of Isabella's disappearance

BBM:
I'm trying to piece together a timeline of this case. Something isn't sitting well with me. If the parents put her to bed at nearly midnight, what happened at 1:30 that made them check on her?

I'm wondering about this too.

I'm curious about the fact that it's the LV media who seem to be the ones who started the her having been seen at 11:40 - http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/09/02/police-search-for-missing-girl/ - which then had an Examiner article say it (and then that crime scene site)

Isabella Grogan-Cannella was last seen inside her house Monday night around 11:40.

Why has BC media not seemed to be the ones leading with that?

In fact, at this point, they the LV CBS station STILL seem to be the only media site even giving another time.

And they still didn't specify WHERE in the house she was seen OR if she was awake.

They jump from her simply last being seen in the house to her then being missing from her bed. Presumably that means she really was last seen in her bed despite them not specifying that, but you'd still think that would be important to state - both the where and by whom.

And it'd also be helpful to know if she was just put to bed then, or if it was actually another check-in that night, simply one that preceded the 1:30 one.

If she was just put to bed at 11:40, why?

Yes, it was a holiday, but it was a holiday with school the following day. Was an 8 year old up and playing at nearly midnight despite having school the next day?

There are SO many pieces missing to this :gaah:

We still don't even any other circumstances of the night and what happened prior or who was around or anything found in the area (if things were amiss or otherwise) or where whoever reported her missing was between the apparent just under 2 hours between her having been seen and then being missing.

Why do we not have ANY of that? Why is no one who knows her saying anything about her? Or...something...anything!

The more time that passes and the fact that NOTHING is coming out has my hinky meter sounding even more frequently. :(

All these beautiful children are going missing. My thoughts to Isabella's family...please come home safe pretty girl!

So for anyone who,wants to listen to,scanners, bullhead city is az, Mohave county. Too weird for me two Isabelle now taken frm Arizona. W same story I might add. I dk any child that would b up or out that late w school the next day. Something just doesn't feel right.

Is school in session this week? With a July start, maybe they are year round. I know kids who go to school for six weeks, then have 2-3 weeks off. They repeat this all year long.

As for checking on her....my son tends to wet the bed. I always wake him 1-1.5 hours after putting him to bed. I don't check on his again after that.

So it looks like she does have school....fall break is at the end of September.

Las Vegas is BHC's closes big city I believe. We're only about an hour away. That would explain the LV coverage of the case (as with coverage of any BHC case) I don't know why other sources aren't sharing the 11:40 timeline. FWIW, the first source that did is a MSM source (CBS las vegas), so I'm sure they got the time from somewhere?

I'm curious about the fact that it's the LV media who seem to be the ones who started the her having been seen at 11:40 - http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/09/02/police-search-for-missing-girl/ - which then had an Examiner article say it (and then that crime scene site)

Why has BC media not seemed to be the ones leading with that?

In fact, at this point, they the LV CBS station STILL seem to be the only media site even giving another time.

And they still didn't specify WHERE in the house she was seen OR if she was awake.

They jump from her simply last being seen in the house to her then being missing from her bed. Presumably that means she really was last seen in her bed despite them not specifying that, but you'd still think that would be important to state - both the where and by whom.

And it'd also be helpful to know if she was just put to bed then, or if it was actually another check-in that night, simply one that preceded the 1:30 one.

If she was just put to bed at 11:40, why?

Yes, it was a holiday, but it was a holiday with school the following day. Was an 8 year old up and playing at nearly midnight despite having school the next day?

There are SO many pieces missing to this :gaah:

We still don't even any other circumstances of the night and what happened prior or who was around or anything found in the area (if things were amiss or otherwise) or where whoever reported her missing was between the apparent just under 2 hours between her having been seen and then being missing.

Why do we not have ANY of that? Why is no one who knows her saying anything about her? Or...something...anything!

The more time that passes and the fact that NOTHING is coming out has my hinky meter sounding even more frequently. :(

oh my goodness another little girl gone this is becoming an issue that needs national attention.

http://zachnews.wordpress.com

newer report...

Not much "new" news... But it has Bella's mom's FB message printed here...

and it is a thorough compilation of reports since she was reported missing...

(IMO... Interesting... Unless I missed it... There is no report of the last sighting of Bella at 11:40 p.m. here, either... I wonder who told the Las Vegas media the last sighting of Bella was at 11:40 p.m.?)

JMO...

There is a new article in the Mohave daily news that says she was seen playing hide and seek in the neighborhood Monday evening before she went home. Sorry I can't link from my tablet.

Mom's FB page has a picture of Bella in a pink dress that says it was taken that night when she went missing. So she must have changed clothes...

OOPs ETA it's not moms page but someone elses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14