Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter said he was "getting rid of his bloody clothes".

As far as I know, strangling someone doesn't usually cause blood.

You'd think someone at Walmart would've noticed a guy in bloody clothes in the store ?

The female news reporter said it verbally, on scene. Doesn't mean it's correct, it just stood out to me!

Thank you....I was just mulling over that in my head........they have NOT found her underpants nor her shorts yet have they?? (hmmm maybe LE was holding back on that )

“Bella,” as the second-grader was known, leaves behind holes in the hearts of her grandparents, classmates and staff at the schools she attended.

Toni and Ron Page, the maternal grandparents Bella called “Ma” and “Poppa,” described her as “hyper to learn and express herself.”

Bella’s grandparents had custody of her for about nine months, ending earlier this year. During that time, she and her sister, Kaylee, celebrated Christmas with the Pages.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...cle_80d651ca-34d1-11e4-bf55-0019bb2963f4.html

Watch the abc15 viedoes on autoplay. There is much I have missed by not watching those prior. JR DOES have a 3 prior drug arrests, and arrests for more than a dozen things going back to his teen years. Says he was homeless. AND said he shoplifted the clothes to get rid of BLOODY clothing, and they have found that evidence!! Said there were more than just JR staying there.

Wow just wow!!
She could be safe happy and healthy today..

Will this ever end..

Somebody really failed these children..par.

JMO
“Bella,” as the second-grader was known, leaves behind holes in the hearts of her grandparents, classmates and staff at the schools she attended.

Toni and Ron Page, the maternal grandparents Bella called “Ma” and “Poppa,” described her as “hyper to learn and express herself.”

Bella’s grandparents had custody of her for about nine months, ending earlier this year. During that time, she and her sister, Kaylee, celebrated Christmas with the Pages.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/news...cle_80d651ca-34d1-11e4-bf55-0019bb2963f4.html

This is terrible what was done to this poor little sweet innocent child.

When I heard her mom scream no after they found her body, I cried. I hate drugs.

JJR is self proclaimed evil . Calling himself Satan . As far as I'm concerned he is not human hes a demon, drug induced or not. Pure evil manifested in human form . Demons thrive off of death and pain , they have no feelings no conscience. There is no possible way any normal person would understand

JMO here but I don't believe in 'evil'. Everything that happens inside of us can be biologically explained and not attributed to demons or angels or spirits or fairies or gnomes....etc. JR acted the way he did because his mind was sick, physically not well, and he was unable to reason or control his impulses.

I know several people, friends and family members who COMPLETELY changed into different people after getting hooked on drugs. Meth and heroin/pills were the worst offenders in my eyes. They went from loving children, parents, sisters and brothers to thieves and criminals. But were they ever evil? No. They were sick, sad and depressed. They turned to drugs to self medicate and it spiraled out of control from there.

It was 100% the drugs taking control of them. So IMO the only evil is the drugs. The rest of it is just plain sad chemical reactions.

The drugs really really really do change these people.

I do still think they need to be punished and locked up to protect others. It is sad but necessary. I do not ever believe someone, anyone, is trash or worthless. Some of us just have it better than others.

So I guess that's just me. I get really upset when people call addicts trash and worthless. It is because I personally have family members that went down that road. My cousin is not worthless, people love him, we used to go to church and climb trees together and play hide and seek. He just got really depressed and made some really bad decisions. He stole from his family. He was homeless for several years. But he was never worthless. And now he is sober and has a family of his own.

Hope the dog SAR folks are still in BHC and can find her garments....those items hold clues. MOO

JMO here but I don't believe in 'evil'. Everything that happens inside of us can be biologically explained and not attributed to demons or angels or spirits or fairies or gnomes....etc. JR acted the way he did because his mind was sick, physically not well, and he was unable to reason or control his impulses.

I know several people, friends and family members who COMPLETELY changed into different people after getting hooked on drugs. Meth and heroin/pills were the worst offenders in my eyes. They went from loving children, parents, sisters and brothers to thieves and criminals. But were they ever evil? No. They were sick, sad and depressed. They turned to drugs to self medicate and it spiraled out of control from there.

It was 100% the drugs taking control of them. So IMO the only evil is the drugs. The rest of it is just plain sad chemical reactions.

The drugs really really really do change these people.

I do still think they need to be punished and locked up to protect others. It is sad but necessary. I do not ever believe someone, anyone, is trash or worthless. Some of us just have it better than others.

So I guess that's just me. I get really upset when people call addicts trash and worthless. It is because I personally have family members that went down that road. My cousin is not worthless, people love him, we used to go to church and climb trees together and play hide and seek. He just got really depressed and made some really bad decisions. He stole from his family. He was homeless for several years. But he was never worthless. And now he is sober and has a family of his own.

I'm not here to debate weather or not Satan is real. That's for another forum ... I said I don't care if it was drug induced or not he is evil in my eyes.

Ugh. After posting my previous question, I caught up on the thread, and saw that her mom and step 'dad' supposedly went to Walmart?
I'm not sure I'm buying that, it could very well be a story to get out of the house, but still... when put into the context of my question, introducing the possibility that it was her own family that saw him muddy at Walmart, I am just sick.

Gosh. Was the primary reason he even went to Walmart because his texts to mom fell on deaf ears?

As eager as I am for more details regarding this mess, I also really think I don't want to know, y'know?

I was under the impression that there is no step dad but instead he is considered the mom's boyfriend, what is the real answer? Thanks in advance.

I heard that too and wondered if it was a slip, or she meant "muddy".

I was under the impression that there is no step dad but instead he is considered the mom's boyfriend, what is the real answer? Thanks in advance.

From all I've read via msm and the umpteen FB pages, they are not actually married, and he is her live-in boyfriend.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/laur...old-found-murdered-in-bullhead-city/15132677/

My question: why was this 26-year-old man living with Bella's family? Police characterized him as a family friend. That would mean somebody likely knew about his record of criminal offenses... involving a dozen cases in the Bullhead City area between 2006 and 2014. He's been convicted of disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia, criminal damage, aggravated assault, assault and criminal trespassing. So who leaves a man like that alone with little girls?

And why did it take until 1:30 a.m. on Tuesday to alert authorities that Bella was missing? Surely police could have helped with the search, maybe in time to save her.

Instead, she died, terrified and alone.

Wonder if they had legal custody or were just keeping her. If it was legal custody, who decided Bella should be returned to her mother.

At yesterday's presses the police chief referred to RF as the ms boyfriend

The real answer is whatever you want it to be. Mom said they got married one day in July, but MSM refers to as a fiance or bf and never a husband. So take your pick and it'll be right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14