Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what they have on the phones, who called who.. If there are more perps, why did the parents leave that night, to do what...

Dear Lord... I just went to an abc link... was abou tthe stench in theh ouse,,,, and at the htope of the page, it says, she was strangled...............

Well that kind of explains the motive a little better. Especially when you link that with the quote from grandma regarding "I won't do bad anymore, they have Bella" . I think it was to settle a debt. JMO

But how does this settle a debt? You'd think you'd use the child to get money, such as selling the child for use (sorry). The perp doesn't gain anything by killing the child without making money off her. I know I'm trying to be logical when the characters themselves are illogical, and the debt-score does seem to fit at the moment. JMO

It might of been an attempt to sexually assault, but maybe Bella put up a good fight and he needed to keep her quiet. That is really horrible to write.

WARNING- GRAPHIC POST/CONTENT

I don't want to list all of the reasons why even though they have determined she may not have been sexually assaulted she could very well have been- just not vaginally/anally.

That could have forced her to hold his penis- in her hands or mouth- could have behaved in any number of vile, sexual ways without actually penetrating her. He could have masturbated himself before or after her death. Sorry... I hate typing this but I am leery... very leery that there wasn't a sexual motive.

How often do we see this when a young girl is abducted and murdered?

I think he was owed money and they didn't have he used Bella as An example to them and possibly others what he would do if they didn't pay up .JMO

There's too much circumstantial evidence that something truly horrific happened to Bella - and I am truly steeling myself for the worst.

I hate to think of what she went through at the hands of this :silenced: :censored: monster.

I won't believe he didn't do what we fear until LE says so. MSM won't be enough for me this time around. No offense intended to my awesome fellow WSers. :moo: :cow:

:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he wanted more drugs but didn't have the money and got angry. Both scenarios is no reason to kill a little girl. I hate these monsters.

Hate to say it.. but maybe if she was assaulted it wasn't the first time. That could explain why it's still under investigation?

I was thinking the same thing. When the twitter about not being sexual assaulted I was relieved till it disappeared.

Bella died as a result of strangulation. Rape doesn't necessarily cause death. I don't think we have all the answers just yet.

Quite frankly, I can't get my head around a lot of this because it makes no sense to me. I can't come to grips with how drug addicts think. I'm just not able to relate and BTW, I'm thinking that's a good thing.

No matter what, Bella was a lovely child living a life that we can't imagine. It is so sad and so wasteful to read these pages and try to comprehend how innocence is stolen at such a young age by people who choose to live a lifestyle that brings so much sadness and carnage to those around them.

I understand to a degree and clearly am blocking out a full understanding as it's so horrible to contemplate.

I don't mean to be the voice of doom or negativity, but I personally will be SHOCKED if there was not a sexual component to this crime. In my mind, it's the only thing that makes sense (not that this tragedy makes sense at all). As someone mentioned upthread many pages ago , the drug angle doesn't explain anything for me. He gains nothing by killing her "in payment of a drug debt". However, once a sexual assault has taken place, there is that need to shut the victim up. Just my :twocents:.

That is exactly what I've been thinking.

You know I never thought about that but it is interesting. I do like horror movies - -but not zombies and when I try to find a horror movie there are just so many crazy zombie movies.

Very interesting.

I've done articles about some of the people similar to the faces of meth and the changes in just a short time are horrifying.

JJR is self proclaimed evil . Calling himself Satan . As far as I'm concerned he is not human hes a demon, drug induced or not. Pure evil manifested in human form . Demons thrive off of death and pain , they have no feelings no conscience. There is no possible way any normal person would understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14