Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And....since a charge of abandonment of a body is in the mix does this not mean that LE MUST KNOW that Bella was murdered at another location other than where she was found?

I think it would merely mean that he left a dead body by itself knowingly and didn't report it. Meaning he didn't leave it in the company of another. IMOO.

snipped for relevance.

The cousin and daughter were still at the house when TG and RF left for Wal-Mart. Was the cousin expecting TG and RF to return at a particular time and that's why she waited?

Do we know this for a fact? I'm asking because I thought TG and RF left at the same time as reported by LE as apprx. 11 pm. And that the left the home at the same time as other adults and children that were there that evening.

The timeline probably doesn't make any sense to any of us because I don't think any of us actually believe it to be true. Bearing in mind both TG and RF have been previously charged with giving a false report to LE (not in this case but in their previous criminal charges in other cases), so that doesn't earn them any brownie points in this case, for sure. Probably not with LE, either.

Going only on what I suspect is true, here's my new timeline:

11:04 (yes, it's weird to give that exact time but if she happened to look at the clock on her car's dashboard or something it's possible it stuck with her, I'm like that with numbers myself) TG's cousin leaves with her daughter and the girls were playing hide and go seek in the fort
11:30 Bella's sister calls TG and says she can't find Bella
1:18 the 911 call is placed (nearly 2 hours since anyone's seen Bella)

This narrows the window down to sometime between 11:04 and 11:30 that Bella was taken by JR.

Which only brings up more questions.

Was TG, RF and JR still there when the cousin left?
What time did TG and RF actually leave?
Did LE check both their phones for location history and time stamps assuming they both or either has gps on their phones?
Who called the cousin to tell her Bella was missing?
What time did TG and RF actually get back to the house?
What time does the video display when JR was seen shoplifting?
Is there video surveillance that actually shows TG and RF at Walmart that night?
If yes, what time is on that recording?

I think I have 800 more questions but I'll leave it there for now.

It's all hinky. During the 911 call RF says they were gone for 90mins. If he called as soon as they got home, that puts them leaving for Walmart around 11:48pm, after the cousin left. TG says she looked for Bella for 40 mins. If we believe they looked 40 mins before calling 911, that puts them leaving at 11:08pm, still after the cousin left. Did they all leave together?
Were the girls up playing hide and seek or were they tucked in watching a movie?
Why does TG ask why Bella got up?
???? ad nauseum.

Just about the only thing LE has come out and stated is that the sister did not hear an argument from the bathroom. That seems like an odd fact for them to single out and clarify. To me it implies that the whole statement told to the reporter about playing hide and seek, going into the bathroom and hearing an argument is likely false. . .and LE was able to ferret that out.

I'm really starting to wonder if we don't have shades of JBR here. Bella is found without her shorts and underwear, but as of yet, it doesn't appear she was raped. Did she wet the bed? Hmmm. . .:waitasec:

And....since a charge of abandonment of a body is in the mix does this not mean that LE MUST KNOW that Bella was murdered at another location other than where she was found?

I think that's what they know. Which brings up the processing of TG's car. Something led them to do that. And something that's been niggling at me. . .why was it parked across the street? Why not in the driveway? If I got a call that my daughter was missing and rushed home to try and find her, I would park in the driveway, so as to get in the house quicker. It's a small thing, but it bothers me.

That is why they took her away from her mother so quickly IMO. Most of these cases children are not removed if the parents are not involved with the siblings death.They took the daughter from the motel before the funeral,even Rains perrywinkle kids were not taken so fast. I really think in that case due to the public outrage and speaking out to save those girls was the only reason CPS finally did their job.The sister is the only one I believe.She is only 10 ,still young enough to listen to what her mom tells her to say but has seen way more then a child her age should have. I have faith that her story will be the true one.

From what I've pieced together from the 911 call and one of TG's original statements is that they left around 11pm and were gone apprx. 90 minutes and that they searched for 40 minutes once home at about 12:30 before calling 911. That brings us to 1:10 pretty close to the actual time. The only part at that time that contradicted the times here (not other contradictions of which there were many) was that the sibling called her mom at 11:30 to report Bella and JR missing. Why wait to come home for another hour? And then search the home (while not quite being finished searching per the 911 call) for 40 minutes to call it in?

It has to mean that, since the indictment document specifically reads that he "knowingly moved a dead human body... with the intent to abandon or conceal". So she was not killed where she was found, or they would have not worded it that way.

It has to mean that, since the indictment document specifically reads that he "knowingly moved a dead human body... with the intent to abandon or conceal". So she was not killed where she was found, or they would have not worded it that way.

If you kill someone, and then bury them you have moved the body perhaps. There may have been rigor settling in and the body rigor did not coincide with how they found her?

Individuals after the casey anthony case were asking why she did not get charged with such. Perhaps that is why they are covering all bases? :Moo:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I don't know if I live a sheltered life or what but these photos and the photos of all of his friends (Bella's family and the ones she was surrounded by) are just frightening. There are photos of Bella sitting in filth. I just can not imagine living this way or raising my children this way. And there's so many photos of drinking and drugs and then a random photo of a smiling kid that I don't know if I should smile or scream. There's a photo of a cute little child sitting on the floor in what appears to someone's home and the wall is covered in graffiti, including the words "date rape." I am just beyond speechless at the world in which these children are being raised. :mad: :eek::tears: MOO

I don't know if I live a sheltered life or what but these photos and the photos of all of his friends (Bella's family and the ones she was surrounded by) are just frightening. There are photos of Bella sitting in filth. I just can not imagine living this way or raising my children this way. And there's so many photos of drinking and drugs and then a random photo of a smiling kid that I don't know if I should smile or scream. There's a photo of a cute little child sitting on the floor in what appears to someone's home and the wall is covered in graffiti, including the words "date rape." I am just beyond speechless at the world in which these children are being raised. :mad: :eek::tears: MOO

I have saw very few pictures of Bella that don't make me want to scream. She's either in an inappropriate environment or she has been made up to look far older than the child she is. If we are seeing the best photos they have don't you wonder what the rest are like?

O/T - I can't quit giggling over someone with "Hippie" in their name saying to 'dial back the drugs and free living dudes'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the posts regarding the timeline. I just don't think all of the different stories add up. I suspect the police are working pretty hard to nail it down. If people would just BE HONEST, then people could be cleared or arrested as need be. It is time for all involved to step up, tell the truth and HELP the authorities in any way they can. Bella deserves that much from all of them. JMO

Le hasn't done that because they have never named TG (as far as I know) as a suspect or even a POI ..no need to officially declare otherwise unless, as you suggest, LE wants to attempt to squelch the death threats and on-going trash attacks by locals and SM peeps.
It is not uncommon for LE to withhold the information that they are pursuing other POI. In many cases, this allows them the opportunity to build a case without said POI hiding evidence. A sense of security can be very useful to an investigation, IMO.

Given the extreme emotions in the BHC community and potential threats of retaliatory violence, it does not make sense for LE to not speak out publicly in favour of the parents, unless of course they are actively pursuing further charges or motives. Their silence speaks volumes, IMO.

I can't believe I never saw this photo stream before. For the love of Pete, he has proudly displayed photos of himself on his Myspace page in which he's wearing his Arizona Department of Corrections prison wear.

I hope no one really believes TG wouldn't know what kind of person she was letting hang out/babysit her children. She didn't need to know how to 'google that'. He's prison proud. An 'accomplishment' he's not hidden at all.

It seems from the arrest report that Bella was dead and then moved. I don't think it means moved 2 feet away where he killed her to another place where he buried her. That indicates that she was killed at some place other than where she was buried. So where was she killed? At the "House of Horrors?"

I can't believe I never saw this photo stream before. For the love of Pete, he has proudly displayed photos of himself on his Myspace page in which he's wearing his Arizona Department of Corrections prison wear.

I hope no one really believes TG wouldn't know what kind of person she was letting hang out/babysit her children. She didn't need to know how to 'google that'. He's prison proud. An 'accomplishment' he's not hidden at all.

We posted his social media at the beginning of the first thread I think. Not sure, I'm sorry. Anyway, want to add that Rector isn't the only one that displays this stuff with pride and a cement chip on his shoulder. Tania does as well, so do so many more of her relatives, friends, boyfriends and/or past/present significant others, the list goes on. For crying out loud she posted a photo of an official report naming an informant that narced a friend of hers out for freakin selling meth! She had the balls to specifically post this and point out that he's a "rat". Wtf is wrong with people? This same mother that has her own daughter on her gd Facebook page to read and see that herself? This same mother that says the eff word numerous times on her wall and her very own daughter begs her not to put things like that on FB? Poor little kiddo. I wish I could scoop those kids up and just spoil them for the rest of their lives.

Somebody mentioned yesterday or day before that you can tell, especially in missing/murdered children's cases, how well their family life was by checking the social media accounts of those they're surrounded by. In this specific case it speaks volumes of how these kids' are/were raised and how their parental figures failed them. It's pretty fricken obvious.

It seems from the arrest report that Bella was dead and then moved. I don't think it means moved 2 feet away where he killed her to another place where he buried her. That indicates that she was killed at some place other than where she was buried. So where was she killed? At the "House of Horrors?"
LE spent a lot of time at her home. Several trips I believe. I wonder if they went over the "fort".

I saved a snippet of one of the original news reports regarding Tania's car & home being taped off. In this article it states that police were seen removing a blanket from the car, as well as boxes of evidence from the house. That has since been deleted from the article and several updates of it have taken it's place. Now I wonder if there's any validity to that. I thought Bella was found wrapped in a blanket, so could that have been a mix up and the original reporting was wrong?

I have never heard of abandonment of a body in a murder case. Seems to abandon a body you would NOT be the killer but rather someone who knew there was a ' body' and did not report it ..........like a witness? Bizarre this !

I suspect that LE is entertaining that theory based on the daily trips with the forensics team to the house. I have not seen ANY reports of LE focusing on any other locations. That tells me that it was either at the home, outside or they simply do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member