Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
qxJuL3e.jpg

Link

FINAL WARNING! Posting social media (Facebook) rumors on this board will result in a Time Out for the poster. Leave the FB rumors on FB!

You can post a link with the date/time and initials of the poster.

DO NOT re-post FB comments here. Don't even paraphrase them.

The FB sites are out of control in this case. If we continue to have problems in this thread, the links will be banned completely.

Bessie

Parents are supposed to put their children's welfare above and beyond anything else . If a parent puts a child into a dangerous situation weather it be to make their life easier ( example: failure to properly restrain in a car) or be it due to Their lack if concern due to drug/alcohol use ( example: leaving your child with a felon who's rumored to take joy in strangle animals ) . You would be crazy to think that society is not going to hold you responsible for that child's death should it occur . TG did not just make a mistake she purposely and willfully left her child with JJR and has said herself that she had let him babysit several times before .
You can't tell me that the mother of the child that dies in a car accident due to her not putting her in a car seat would be able to just say, I made a mistake . I know for a fact that the mother of that child would be charged with something that either caused or contributed to her death . Same goes in this situation . This story is FAR from over . JMO

I'd be very interested to see what LE does once the funeral is over. Whether or not there will be any charges brought up against anyone else. <modsnip> IMO.

I'd be very interested to see what LE does once the funeral is over. Whether or not there will be any charges brought up against anyone else. <modsnip> IMO.
It is my hope, that the funeral remains peaceful and the family and community remember that they are there to pay RESPECT to a beautiful little girl.

Posting social media (Facebook) rumors on this board will result in a Time Out for the poster. Leave the FB rumors on FB![/SIZE]

You can post a link with the date/time and initials of the poster.

DO NOT re-post FB comments here. Don't even paraphrase them.

The FB sites are out of control in this case. If we continue to have problems in this thread, the links will be banned completely.

Bessie

Thank you for clarifying what is and what is not allowed. Sometimes it gets very confusing and in this case, the FB stuff is so far off the rails... it's just nuts. Oh, and THANK YOU for all who run the ship here, that WS is not like FB. I would have never joined, if it was. You all rock. :)

Posted after 3:00 pm today:

The service for Isabella &#8220;Bella&#8221; Grogan-Cannella will be held at Bullhead Community Park at 5:30 p.m.

The funeral home helping coordinate the event said the service celebrating the girl&#8217;s life will include prayer, song and a balloon release. Mayor Jack Hakim and Bella&#8217;s elementary school teacher are among the scheduled speakers.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada/memorial-set-strangled-arizona-girl

ETA: God bless her teacher. :(

Sadly, no one made this angel a priority, never came first, was second to her parents (I use that term VERY loosely) selfish lifestyle.. I sincerely hope that this memorial focuses on the only one who matters. Justice for Bella! Jmo

This case REALLY bothers me and today for some reason a bunch of thoughts have been racing through my mind that have taken me in a different direction. These are my thoughts and my opinion only.

The whole issue of JR NOT being charged with sexual assault haunts me because of how Bella was found. He has no record for this type of crime. He's got a lot of other stuff going on but this does not seem to be part of his repertoire. LE would have had DNA results back by now and if they had DNA proof that he assaulted her, wouldn't LE just get on with it and add it to the charges? He appears guilty of this and yet no charges. He bought (stole?) new underwear that night. Did he try to assault her and couldn't? Did he "misplace" his underwear which is why LE continue searches with dogs? They're looking for something and it's extremely important because they have been at it for days.

Maybe she was sexually assaulted but maybe he didn't do it. Maybe it was an assault (if there was one), which was a crime of opportunity by someone else who met up with JR. We have to remember that we are NOT dealing with people with clear heads here. There are a cast of characters that come and go and are interconnected in ways we don't understand.

I actually don't see JR's motive as sexual even though some evidence would lead us in that direction. I still believe that this crime revolves around drugs and money. But a scenario could ensue whereby in a drug haze or strung out and edgy JR takes off with Bella to force her family to do something. Whether it be to provide the next hit or to repay debt who knows.

I'm not sure where it is in all these threads however JR initially told LE that he visited a friend that night. The friend denies he saw him. We know that we're dealing with so many people with so many stories it's hard to keep the lies and truth separated. Maybe he saw "a friend" at some point when he had Bella. Maybe there was an opportunity for something more than extortion and perhaps in the end, Bella was killed because they couldn't let her live and identify them. The plan may not have been to kill her at all but it all went sideways.

There's always the possibility that after Bella was killed and it was made to appear that the motive was sexual. We're not dealing with brilliant people here so an attempt to make the murder motive appear to be something it was not would buy time for the actual perp and deflect from JR as he was on the radar early. The fact that ME would be able to determine if an SA had taken place in reality probably wasn't top of mind.

It hurts my head to figure out who's who in this tragedy and what is true and what is fiction. I think LE are having the same problem. The stories change, any witnesses are considered unreliable due to their compromised lifestyles and their sordid histories. It's tough for us to figure out the players and LE has to be REALLY sure and build their case with fact not fiction. There are so many rumours that they have to look into all of it. My God - FB has become a cesspool of vitriol. How do you wade through all that?

I have one more thing that is niggling at my mind and that is CPS' role in all of this. If we are prepared to hold mom accountable for her actions and/or non actions in all of this then we must hold CPS accountable and we have not discussed that very much.

Bella's family are notorious and known to LE. They know about her "step father". They know the type of life choices TG has made and the lifestyle she lives. They removed the children from their mother's care for a reason and then returned them to a known Drug den/flop house by all accounts. CPS endangered these children in a huge and significant way. It's been pretty quiet on this front and whoever was working this case has some explaining to do.

I just have a sick feeling in my stomach on this one.

I admit the face book postings are going crazy but I still can not look away. Ever since I was 16 and started reading daily newspapers I have always read ever obit, not to be morbid but to give a sort of respect for those no longer living.Maybe I am "old school" in my thinking but I find it very disrespectful and sad that time was taken to yell at people on face book instead of taking time to give this child a decent obit. I would want everyone to know just how terrific my child was especially in such a tragic situation SMH.

This case REALLY bothers me and today for some reason a bunch of thoughts have been racing through my mind that have taken me in a different direction. These are my thoughts and my opinion only.

The whole issue of JR NOT being charged with sexual assault haunts me because of how Bella was found. He has no record for this type of crime. He's got a lot of other stuff going on but this does not seem to be part of his repertoire. LE would have had DNA results back by now and if they had DNA proof that he assaulted her, wouldn't LE just get on with it and add it to the charges? He appears guilty of this and yet no charges. He bought (stole?) new underwear that night. Did he try to assault her and couldn't? Did he "misplace" his underwear which is why LE continue searches with dogs? They're looking for something and it's extremely important because they have been at it for days.

Maybe she was sexually assaulted but maybe he didn't do it. Maybe it was an assault (if there was one), which was a crime of opportunity by someone else who met up with JR. We have to remember that we are NOT dealing with people with clear heads here. There are a cast of characters that come and go and are interconnected in ways we don't understand.

I actually don't see JR's motive as sexual even though some evidence would lead us in that direction. I still believe that this crime revolves around drugs and money. But a scenario could ensue whereby in a drug haze or strung out and edgy JR takes off with Bella to force her family to do something. Whether it be to provide the next hit or to repay debt who knows.

I'm not sure where it is in all these threads however JR initially told LE that he visited a friend that night. The friend denies he saw him. We know that we're dealing with so many people with so many stories it's hard to keep the lies and truth separated. Maybe he saw "a friend" at some point when he had Bella. Maybe there was an opportunity for something more than extortion and perhaps in the end, Bella was killed because they couldn't let her live and identify them. The plan may not have been to kill her at all but it all went sideways.

There's always the possibility that after Bella was killed and it was made to appear that the motive was sexual. We're not dealing with brilliant people here so an attempt to make the murder motive appear to be something it was not would buy time for the actual perp and deflect from JR as he was on the radar early. The fact that ME would be able to determine if an SA had taken place in reality probably wasn't top of mind.

It hurts my head to figure out who's who in this tragedy and what is true and what is fiction. I think LE are having the same problem. The stories change, any witnesses are considered unreliable due to their compromised lifestyles and their sordid histories. It's tough for us to figure out the players and LE has to be REALLY sure and build their case with fact not fiction. There are so many rumours that they have to look into all of it. My God - FB has become a cesspool of vitriol. How do you wade through all that?

I have one more thing that is niggling at my mind and that is CPS' role in all of this. If we are prepared to hold mom accountable for her actions and/or non actions in all of this then we must hold CPS accountable and we have not discussed that very much.

Bella's family are notorious and known to LE. They know about her "step father". They know the type of life choices TG has made and the lifestyle she lives. They removed the children from their mother's care for a reason and then returned them to a known Drug den/flop house by all accounts. CPS endangered these children in a huge and significant way. It's been pretty quiet on this front and whoever was working this case has some explaining to do.

I just have a sick feeling in my stomach on this one.

We don't know that CPS was involved. It could have been private arrangement within the family to avoid the kids being put into foster care as many kids are abused there as well. But obviously CPs could have easily been I just haven't seen anything stating they had been.

The timing of when we have heard TG got her daughters back and the date someone linked to with the Nevada marriage license is interesting. I don't see how getting married to a felon would be any condition for TG getting them back but...

We don't know that CPS was involved. It could have been private arrangement within the family to avoid the kids being put into foster care as many kids are abused there as well. But obviously CPs could have easily been I just haven't seen anything stating they had been.

The timing of when we have heard TG got her daughters back and the date someone linked to with the Nevada marriage license is interesting. I don't see how getting married to a felon would be any condition for TG getting them back but...

Thank you for pointing out that CPS may not have been involved initially. My bad for assuming! I believe some comments that TG made in one of her interviews led me to believe that an outside "force", took her children once and now they had taken them again. However.....someone made a decision that the children needed to be removed from the home and someone made the decision that they should go back.

The number one question I want answered is this: Are these people affiliated with a gang? I believe they are and I would like to see the media dig into this angle. I'm wondering specifically about Southside Boyz. The police would already know one way or the other. If so, then there could be some truth to Bella's murder being related to a drug/money debt or payback retaliation. I still think its awfully weird SA charges wouldn't have been brought yet, even waiting for DNA etc bc the ME would know if there was tearing on her hymen or vaginal wall. The fact that she was found with nothing on from the waist below leads someone to think SA could have occurred. However, could it have just been staged to appear that way considering SA charges haven't been filed...yet?

Per the article - The father has a warrant out for his arrest if he goes to Mohave County. I suspect that he won't attend the funeral.

Wow that is so sad. After her body was confirmed, he said he got clearance from ID to go. So is the arrest warrant with Mohave County / AZ then?

I'm checking his records in AZ and on 9/8/14 the record says he plead not guilty. Also, there's no active warrant I can find in Mohave for him so it must have been taken care of & the court doc reads ARREST WARRANT EXEC/QUASH. He's been arraigned as of that day.

http://www.mohavecourts.com/Apps/Warrant/warrant/warrant.aspx

https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I hope so, the news article I linked was only 16 hours ago though so either they didn't double check what they were told or it wasn't available when they wrote it maybe. I hope he can be there.

The number one question I want answered is this: Are these people affiliated with a gang? I believe they are and I would like to see the media dig into this angle. I'm wondering specifically about Southside Boyz. The police would already know one way or the other. If so, then there could be some truth to Bella's murder being related to a drug/money debt or payback retaliation. I still think its awfully weird SA charges wouldn't have been brought yet, even waiting for DNA etc bc the ME would know if there was tearing on her hymen or vaginal wall. The fact that she was found with nothing on from the waist below leads someone to think SA could have occurred. However, could it have just been staged to appear that way considering SA charges haven't been filed...yet?

RBBM:

There's really no rush to bring SA charges before they're done doing a full investigation, IMO. They clearly had enough evidence upon arrest for murder and kidnapping. They likely have their answer on SA already. But in a lot of cases I've followed, the SA charges were tacked on once all evidence had been collected, investigated, and a grand jury is convened. Easier to do the indictments for all counts all at once for all forthcoming charges, IMO.

And again, in the case of the 6 year old girl in Jackson Ohio, Zach Dunn was arrested for the kidnapping only initially. She was hospitalized overnight and examined. They did not add the rape and felonious assault charges for two months. After the investigation was complete and after the grand jury could convene. No rush if the perp is already sitting in jail fair and square.

Arrested July 26th, 2013, not indicted and charged for assault and rape until September 27th, 2013.

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/22946836/suspect-arrested-after-jackson-girl-abducted

http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/Seven-year-old-Girl-from-Jackson-Reported-Missing-217080751.html

Ryan Brunn was arrested and charged for the murder of Jorelys Rivera and lying to police on Dec 7th, 2011.

http://www.ledgernews.com/news/top_...cle_d080dca7-5131-585c-a0e6-41847eec113c.html

It wasn't until @ Januay 11th 2012 that he was indicted for murder, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, cruely to children, aggravated child molestation, enticing a child for indecent purposes, false imprisonment, abandonment of a dead body, making a false statement and sexual exploitation of children.

http://archive.11alive.com/news/art...iled-against-accused-killer-of-Jorelys-Rivera

Being from that county, I learned that our GJ only convenes once a month. Or that was the case at the time.

***Warning Graphic-ish****

It occurred to me that there were reports of a "bloodhound" (at least a dog of some sort) with LE recently at the site where Bella was found. I now have to wonder if there may have been evidence of a sexual assault against Bella, but no DNA found, hence dog looking for something else that might hold DNA in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy