Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know that CPS was involved. It could have been private arrangement within the family to avoid the kids being put into foster care as many kids are abused there as well. But obviously CPs could have easily been I just haven't seen anything stating they had been.

The timing of when we have heard TG got her daughters back and the date someone linked to with the Nevada marriage license is interesting. I don't see how getting married to a felon would be any condition for TG getting them back but...

There is no record for TG in Mohave County that would show CPS was involved at all (unless I've missed it). This makes sense to me, since IF they were involved, those girls would have not been placed back into that environment.

I'm checking his records in AZ and on 9/8/14 the record says he plead not guilty. Also, there's no active warrant I can find in Mohave for him so it must have been taken care of & the court doc reads ARREST WARRANT EXEC/QUASH. He's been arraigned as of that day.

http://www.mohavecourts.com/Apps/Warrant/warrant/warrant.aspx

https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

are you checking the records for bio dad or stepdad? Bio dad lives out of state.

The slain girl has two half-brothers living in Laughlin, said Mike Vera, the girl’s great uncle. One of her siblings was injured last summer when he was struck by a car on Needles Highway. The driver of that vehicle was never located.

Following the incident, Sunny Bond pled guilty to charges of Child Neglect with Substantial Bodily Harm and Child Endangerment.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/laug...de0-3893-11e4-8351-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=jqm

BBM

Who is Sunny? That article is either poorly written or I really need to go to bed....

This is probably the one they mean, because it was just updated 9/8/2014

Court: Bullhead City Muni Filing Date: 7/25/2005

B000000000090743 1 FALSE REPORT TO LAW ENFORCE 7/25/2005 PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED
Case Activity
Date Description Party
9/8/2014 ORDER FOR ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE D 1

2005 Arizona Revised Statutes - Revised Statutes §12-862 Order to show cause; service; return; attachment of person or sequestration of property

A. When it appears to the superior court by the return of a proper officer on lawful process, or upon affidavit of some credible person, or by information filed by the county attorney, that there is reasonable ground to believe that a person is guilty of the disobedience described in section 12-861, the court may order the person so charged to show cause at the time and place the court directs why he should not be punished for such disobedience.

B. The order, with a copy of the affidavit or information, shall be served upon the person charged within sufficient time to enable him to prepare and make return to the order, and if by the return the alleged contempt is not purged, a trial shall be directed at a time fixed by the court.

C. If the person allegedly in contempt fails or refuses to make return to the order, a warrant of arrest may issue directing the sheriff or any constable of the county where the person charged resides or may be found, to arrest him and bring him before the court at a time and place directed by the court, and such person may be required to give bail for his attendance at the trial and his submission to final judgment of the court.

so they did the 9/8/14 entry/judgement in order to be able to "pick" him up if he attended his daughter's funeral?

another......false report to LE charge

what is with this group???

The slain girl has two half-brothers living in Laughlin, said Mike Vera, the girl’s great uncle. One of her siblings was injured last summer when he was struck by a car on Needles Highway. The driver of that vehicle was never located.

Following the incident, Sunny Bond pled guilty to charges of Child Neglect with Substantial Bodily Harm and Child Endangerment.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/laug...de0-3893-11e4-8351-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=jqm

BBM

Who is Sunny? That article is either poorly written or I really need to go to bed....

I'm guessing Bella's step-mother/mother of the step-brothers.

I believe they took away the warrant so he could go to her funeral and not get arrested.He must have worked it out with them.

I hope everything goes well at the service and the memorial tomorrow and I hope both the community and Bella's family will remember that it's Bella's day and not theirs.

I'm angry at Tania for the choices she made but I have to say, as the time to put Bella to rest approaches, I'm sad for her. No mother should ever have to bury her child. And my heart is just aching for Bella's sister. What a terrible loss to experience at such a young age.

Tomorrow I'm going to park my anger and outrage for the day and reflect on how doggone lucky I am.

Rest in Peace sweet Bella.

BBM

Just so you know, you're not the only one completely confused by the wording of this article. I read it several times and kept asking myself "so... who the heck is Sunny Bond and how does this make any sense in the context of this article?"

Just so you know, you're not the only one completely confused by the wording of this article. I read it several times and kept asking myself "so... who the heck is Sunny Bond and how does this make any sense in the context of this article?"

Obviously she is the victim of that incident. *smh*

Take your pick. The variances are all coming from Tania herself:

“I got a call from my older daughter saying she couldn’t find Bella. She couldn’t find Justin. We looked around outside, then we called police,” Bella's mother told the Nancy Grace team.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/09/05/911-call-missing-isabella-grogan-cannella

"We came back because (my older daughter) called and said she couldn't find (Isabella). (She said) that Justin and (Isabella) were gone," said Grogan.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/26461801/isabellas-mother-she-was-my-baby-she-was-my-world

"We never saw Justin here. We thought he had already left. He had to have been outside the sliding glass door when we left," Grogan said.

Isabella's 10-year-old sister called their mother, saying she couldn't find her sister after going to the bathroom. Grogan said she and Folster rushed home.

"Panic, major panic. ‘Where's my daughter?' I was screaming, shouting for her," Grogan said.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/26463107/mother-on-childs-accused-killer-i-trusted-him

Grogan says she left Isabella and her older sister upstairs with Folster's mother. She claims she did not even know Rector, a family friend, was in the home. Court records, however, state Grogan's two children were downstairs with Rector and three other friends. Grogan says she called police after searching for Isabella for more than 40 minutes.

http://www.kpho.com/story/26461801/isabellas-mother-she-was-my-baby-she-was-my-world?autostart=true

Thank you for posting links and details.

I've read in multiple articles that TG stated Isabella's sister indicated to them, "She couldn't find Bella. She couldn't find Justin."

Is there video that shows TG making that statement, specifically the "She couldn't find Justin." part? I have not located one, but note that when I am able to search it is typically after a very long period or working then no sleep. :sheesh:

I am not disputing whether or not she stated that part, I am looking for any video that shows her when she made the statement. I want to watch her as she states it.

Sunny Bond is the mother of the twin half brothers of Bella.....

BBM: With apologies for asking, but where was JJR convicted of being a pedophile? I didn't see it in his laundry list of charges, but I can't find the list at the moment. I thought it was assault he was charged with, not sexual assault. TIA.

I have to apologize on that post. JJR would not be classified as a 'pedophile'. He would be classified as a child molester if he raped Isabella.

Section in blue:

Wrong place wrong time. "He was in a state in which he was exposed" ? "Depravity"? What exactly do you mean here specifically? That....what? He was caught 'in a state' and then acted in a depraved way because he was 'in a state'? This theory sounds vaguely familiar to one I've heard on another thread. Please extrapolate further.

Section in red:

That JJR ever left is an assumption that can only be made if you cherry pick TG's quotes. In other MSM quotes, TG herself said her daughter called and said she couldn't find Justin or Bella. TG also said she never saw Justin......and he was on the other side of the glass door when she left. Never seeing him on 9/1 is demonstrably false if she saw him anywhere near her sliding door. TG is an extremely unreliable witness. That's about all we can assume from any of her statements.

Section in green:

Occam's Razor: the principle (attributed to William of Occam) that in explaining a thing, no more assumptions should be made than are necessary. The principle is often invoked to defend reductionism or nominalism.

In the theory you put forth, we have to believe:

1) TG simultaneously never saw JR on 9/1, saw him just leaving, and also knew he was there all along (she has reported all three)
2) RF completely forgot JR's existence, when he was befuddled on his 911 call, and the entire time LE was questioning him
3) TG completely forgot JR's existence the entire time they were questioning her.
4) That LE only asked the 10 year old about JJR's existence. (and how could they do that, they didn't know he existed until she told them)
5) TG is a reliable witness who never saw JJR, saw him leave, and knew he was there the whole time AND the reporters have misconstrued this.
6) Though the grandmother and the daughter both say TG was communicating with JJR, and Mods and posters on this thread have seen things to corroborate this, TG is the truthful one, with three versions, and the grandmother, daughter, a mod, and several posters are all the ones lying. It's a conspiracy of lies, and TG is the one person telling three truths.
7) 10 year old has nearly photographic memory of Bella's clothing and is exactly right about who Bella was with, but was in a fog about what her mother was doing during the time before 911 was called.

The theory that is most widely held, TG and RF knowingly left two little girls with a high risk felon. The home was a flop house for felons, drug addicts, and possibly stolen weapons fencing, as evidenced by recent arrests and police reports. 10 year old called in a panic because BOTH Bella and JJR were missing. TG did not immediately call 911. TG never called 911. TG likely exchanged words with JJR is some way. TG came home. 40 more minutes were wasted not calling 911. 911 finally placed by step father sounding non-urgent. No idea where she could be. Except maybe here and here. Her sister says she can't find HER. Not them. It's odd because she usually doesn't leave BY HERSELF. LE come and TG and RF still do not mention JJR. In any way. It is up to the 10 year old. Who according to TG is not to be believed, unless she's accurately describing clothes last seen wearing or, you know, who was here today and tonight. The not calling 911 immediately and with urgency for their beloved daughter was to buy time for themselves for some reason. This 'amnesia' and 'befuddlement' is because they felt compelled to not out JJR's involvement to police.

For this theory to be true one must assume:

1) TG and RF would lie to LE. Have they ever lied to LE? Have they had reason to hide anything from LE ever?
2) TG and RF had something to hide from LE that they felt was more important than helping Bella. See above two questions.

Two assumptions have to be made. No rationalizations for befuddled parents, three versions, multiple discombobulated reporters, parental amnesia, lying mothers, lying ten year olds.

Occam's razor: No more assumptions should be made than are necessary.

JJR had to enter in to a state of mind in which his thoughts included Isabella. The depravity is his decision to proceed with kidnapping and to remove her clothing and (assumed) rape her (not a charge at this time but given the state in which Isabella was found we might expect this charge to be added in the future) and then murder her.

I am NOT implying he was not responsible for his actions .. just that at that *time*, and in that *place*, having been exposed to Isabella for at least a few days and assumed nights (JJR was staying at TG's house for a few days) that he succumbed to his inner demon.

In the seemingly popular trend now to bash TG to no end, it seems possibilities are thrown out the window and the absolute worse is assumed, alternative possibilities be damned. Ok, that is what it is, but I tend to allow for other possibilities regardless of what seems 'obvious' to the world.

Regarding the item of when JJR left and / or seen .. reporting has been varied on this (based on what we are told TG and Isabella's sister said and what we know that RF did not say on the 911 call.

I, as well as many others have read multiple news articles that have reported that TG said what Isabella's sister told her: "I can't find Bella. I can't find Justin." .. but in all of those articles that included a video interview of TG, not one (that I have found but certainly could have missed) we never see TG on video making that statement. I just want to watch TG on any video as she makes that statement ..

It is possible that Isabella's sister did indeed say that to TG (via phone while TG et al were "at Wal-Mart"). It is possible that JJR may have indeed left the house the same time or even before TG and group left for Wal-Mart and when Isabella's sister called TG and included "I can't find Justin", that TG blew it off because she saw JJR leave the house earlier so the statement did not make sense to her. It *is* possible. By the time they returned home they began looking around the house and then where ever else.

As for RF not mentioning JJR, it is possible TG never mentioned to RF what Isabella's sister said to her on the phone. When they arrived to home they likely could have split up to search different areas inside and outside the house. When LE arrived and eventually interviewed Isabella's sister and them asking her specific questions, she revealed that JJR had indeed been with the girls (he returned to the house knowing TG and group had left). Speculation, obviously, but it is a possible scenario given the late hour, fatigue, possible 'other' issues and panic and chaos that ensues when searching for a missing child.

Note that I am not attempting to DEFEND anyone in the case. I do not have a dog in this race. I simply am attempting to play out possible scenarios.

Regarding the item of when JJR left and / or seen .. reporting has been varied on this (based on what we are told TG and Isabella's sister said and what we know that RF did not say on the 911 call.

I, as well as many others have read multiple news articles that have reported that TG said what Isabella's sister told her: "I can't find Bella. I can't find Justin." .. but in all of those articles that included a video interview of TG, not one (that I have found but certainly could have missed) we never see TG on video making that statement. I just want to watch TG on any video as she makes that statement ..

Note that I am not attempting to DEFEND anyone in the case. I do not have a dog in this race. I simply am attempting to play out possible scenarios.

snipped for focus

She is quoted, within quotes, by Greg Argos of WIST.10. I have never seen a journalist put words within quotes that were not a verbatim statement from the speaker. When they paraphrase, it is without quotes. It's journalist 101. If she was paraphrased, the sentences would not be within quotes, as seen in the next paragraph. Surely we're not accusing the journalist of lying about what exactly she said when he put it in quotes.

http://www.wistv.com/story/26461801/isabellas-mother-she-was-my-baby-she-was-my-world

"We came back because (my older daughter) called and said she couldn't find (Isabella). (She said) that Justin and (Isabella) were gone," said Grogan.

Grogan says she left Isabella and her older sister upstairs with Folster's mother. She claims she did not even know Rector, a family friend, was in the home. Court records, however, state Grogan's two children were downstairs with Rector and three other friends. Grogan says she called police after searching for Isabella for more than 40 minutes.

http://www.wistv.com/story/26461801/isabellas-mother-she-was-my-baby-she-was-my-world

We're all here playing out multiple scenarios. Your post was using Occam's Razor in your summary as your reason for your leanings. My post was simply to point out the multiple assumptions that have to be made in the theorizations you laid out in your post, which throws Occam's Razor out the window.

BBM

So sad. I hope I don't get banned for my harsh words. The article says "Cannella has fathered seven children" How many of these children are raised by relatives? All of them. It's a cycle of NO responsibility. Looking for the easy way out, getting high on hardcore drugs and doing anything to achieve that. Both father and mother have criminal records and look after their own easy way to get high and out of actually providing a loving and nurturing home for their children (and many of their relatives and friends too, little bit of research goes a long way towards figuring out the players and their game). RIP Isabella, you barely had a chance and you ARE an angel now, just as you were in life, far more evolved than your parents and all the other so-called adults around (that's why mom and others couldn't deal with your exuberant spirit, channel your energy and answer your questions truthfully). I pray your parents and extended family answer this wake-up call and get the help they need to weather storms and break the chains of selfishness, ignorance, addiction and violence. Children should be protected so they can be kids, and learn, have fun and grow up. Adults are supposed to keep ALL children safe. Sorry, I do not feel sad for the mother, or father. I feel sad for Isabella and the life she will not have, and her siblings, relatives and friends who will always miss her. /rant over

OMG…I can't keep these individuals straight. I tried to help Dr. Know last night, and realized this family and extended family (including friends who are referred to "as family"), are a twisted mess of criminals with a mile high rap sheet. No wonder we can't comprehend the unimaginable. Prayers to Bella today, flying free. ok..back to lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member