Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magdalyn, further to your last post -

http://www.drugs.com/cg/methamphetamine-abuse.html

What may happen right after I use meth?

Meth stimulates the central nervous system, which includes your brain and spinal cord. You will have changes in your behavior and how you feel when you use meth. These changes usually occur right away. You may be more talkative, active, nervous, and you may anger more easily. You also may have an increased desire for sexual activity.

What are the long-term effects of meth abuse?

• Thought and behavior problems: Your actions may be violent or impulsive (done without thinking first). You may believe that you need to use meth to get through each day.

What are the risks of meth use?

• Your heart may not be able to pump correctly. You can have a heart attack, kidney failure, seizure, or stroke. Blood vessels in the body or brain can burst, causing bleeding and death. Your airway can swell up and narrow if you inhale meth, which makes it hard to breathe. This may also cause you to stop breathing. You may be more likely to kill yourself because of depression and anxiety. Meth use can also make you want to hurt or kill other people.

How else is meth harmful?

° Children and others in the area may breathe in, eat, or absorb chemicals through their skin. They can be poisoned, or stuck by needles. Their lungs can be damaged by breathing in the smoke from meth.

• Problems with others: You may lose your job. You may have trouble with money, lose your home, or you may get arrested. You may act out violently against others. Your children are at risk for injury or neglect.

I'm not saying JJR didn't do *something* that made a 39 year old file an order of protection against three children but as far as I know, we have no proof that they are his children or what was actually done that led the 39 year adult to file the order. It's all speculation and rumor.

I thought it was an ex gf & her kids? Was it not? Then there's also the incident with an ex gf where he strangled her pet/pets, separate from this one, right?

"With her sister and my mom getting ready for bed."

"Getting ready for bed in the living room."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...11-call-no-mention-of-justin-rector/15343037/

Justin Rector, 26, told detectives that he had been staying in the living room at the home of Isabella Grogan-Cannella for two days, according to documents obtained by ABC15.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...h-on-day-isabella-grogan-cannella-disappeared

So JJR was sharing sleeping quarters with an 8 year old and 10 year old. Or, you know, the girls just happen to change their clothes in the living room (per RF on 911 call), where JJR sleeps.

Also, to compare and contrast:

The adults were upstairs and the two girls were downstairs. Justin James Rector was also downstairs with the girls.

At some point, most of the adults left the house. Before leaving, Grogan told the two girls to watch a movie downstairs. Foster's mother was upstairs in bed.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Police...arrest-in-Bullhead-City-murder-274120571.html

Rector reportedly told detectives that he smoked methamphetamine throughout the day in an upstairs bedroom the day the girl disappeared.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...h-on-day-isabella-grogan-cannella-disappeared

I have harped on the living arrangements discrepancy myself several times. It sickness me that the suspect may have slept within inches of the victim and her sister. That is of course, if he could sleep after using meth.

It begs the question, is it possible the victim had been SA by the suspect before that fateful night? Is that partially why they are taking so long to determine SA, other than test results?

I thought it was an ex gf & her kids? Was it not? Then there's also the incident with an ex gf where he strangled her pet/pets, separate from this one, right?

I don't believe we have actual proof of that either, only Tania saying it in one of her interviews.

I have harped on the living arrangements discrepancy myself several times. It sickness me that the suspect may have slept within inches of the victim and her sister. That is of course, if he could sleep after using meth.

It begs the question, is it possible the victim had been SA by the suspect before that fateful night? Is that partially why they are taking so long to determine SA, other than test results?

Some things should not have to be said and "don't let unrelated adult men share a bedroom with young girls" ranks right up there with "don't let strange men accompany your young daughter into a dressing room" and "don't send your daughter off with a stranger to get you a cheeseburger"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snipped by me:

My kids would bite her.

The OP asked a serious question: "Would you let TG babysit your kids?"

I'm personally interested in a serious, responsive answer of either 'yes' or 'no' .

Would you let TG babysit your children, yes or no?

snipped by me:

I'm personally interested in a serious, responsive answer of either 'yes' or 'no' .

"Don't let your kids, 2 or 4 legged, bite strangers" should be added to the list of things that shouldn't need said. You never know what diseases those strangers have (except in the case of Relisha Rudd's mother because she posts those test results on FB) and why would you want to risk an innocent kid or dog?

If the children had an active CPS case, it would be interesting to note what was included in the case plan, and how in/out of compliance the living arrangement was.

Regarding SA, it may be that she has evidence of previous SA and they are waiting for DNA to come back. Not to be crude, but if LE found any saliva (not her own) or semen on her anywhere, they can't assume it was JJR's....or that it's only JJR's.

If the children had an active CPS case, it would be interesting to note what was included in the case plan, and how in/out of compliance the living arrangement was.

Regarding SA, it may be that she has evidence of previous SA and they are waiting for DNA to come back. Not to be crude, but if LE found any saliva (not her own) or semen on her anywhere, they can't assume it was JJR's....or that it's only JJR's.

That's a good point about CPS. I know it varies from state to state but last summer when I had my nieces I had to have a separate bedroom for the girls (which made perfect sense). I worried myself to death that CPS would show up one morning when the girls (6/7) and my youngest son (13) had all fell asleep in the family room watching tv or playing games. The kids loved to make "forts" out of blankets and pillows to "camp out" in but I made them take them down before I went to bed every night because I was terrified of the girls being taken from me and placed with strangers over something so silly and innocent. I had never had any interactions with CPS and I was obsessive about following their rules. I don't understand how anyone that has lost their children before could be so lackadaisical about making sure it never happens again.

bbm

RS&BBM

This! (I need you to edit my posts down for me. :) )

Regarding the BBM, she DID know better, IMO, which explains the lapse in time reporting a missing child (illegal activity clean-up), the implication the children were left at home with a babysitter (grandma) and the fact that TG and RF BOTH happened to have forgotten to mention JJR's presence at the house at all either to 911 or LE. As far as going through their day with LE, or any ideas where she could be, he just completely slipped their mind. Their good family friend who was staying there. And was with them all day. Pfft! Just gone from the brain.

IN missing child cases, Police are contacted within:
-----------------------------------------------------
19% :Immediately.
25% : 1.0 hour.
40% : 2.0 hours.
68% : 4.5 hours.
86% : 24.0 hours.
99% :>24.0 hours.

Certainly, they might have been "cleaning up" the scene, but there is nothing unusual in the delay in contacting Police.

The "hour , hour and a half" delay (approximated by RF when asked during the 911 call) from when TG was notified and RF contacted 911 is not unusual by any stretch.

!! report time periods.png

It was RF who contacted 911. We do not know all of what TG may have told LE, I could not find that information.

Not mentioning JJR during the 911 call raises a red flag, indeed. It could be interpreted two ways:

1) RF did not want to implicate JJR (some reports indicate they are cousins / related) could be involved.
2) RF truly believed JJR was not involved (they reported to LE they did not seen him 'downstairs' when they left for Wal-Mart).

Either is possible, but most would believe the first interpretation is closer to actuality.

snipped by me:

That was a serious answer. Our "kids" are canines. And, they would bite her.

If you mean if I had human children, my answer would be "no", not simply because it was TG ..we would not leave our children, period. The same way we do not leave our canines. And this is absolutely true: either me or my spouse are with our babies (one of our babies has to be monitored 24/7 due to a life-threatening issue). It affects how we live. When we leave the house, doggies come with us. We do not go to restaurants. We do not go to movies. Although, we do give each other a break now and again, one stays home, the other goes out for a bit.

bbm

BBM:

Drug addicts are more likely to neglect/harm/abuse the children that they know than non-drug addicts. That is enough reason to criticize parents who are addicts, and who raise children in this environment.

http://www.childhelp.org/pages/statistics/

The argument isn't that TG should have known JJR would murder Bella. It's that she knew he was a violent drug using felon and she allowed him around her children. One child happened to die while TG was actively partaking in this lifestyle, at the hands of someone who is also a part of this lifestyle.

The statistic has proven out.

For further reading:

http://pediatrics.uchicago.edu/chie...sClinicsarticlesubstanceabuseandchildmalt.pdf

I did not realize the extent to which that is an issue. As I had commented previously, my close-and-personal experiences with drug abusers (long-time friends and some related) did not reflect the reported statistics in any way, shape nor form. In fact, the families were as normal as could be except for the D.A. They did not hold jobs for extended periods but certainly were no where being indigent. No, they did not sell. And as I had commented previously, the children today are each stand-up citizens in their professions and community. It's all in what you *know*, not assume. With those statistics I may now apply different thoughts to this case ..but I will not entirely exclude entertaining reasonable explanations for unknowns.

I guess this thread is dying off so where has everyone moved to? I'm almost afraid to take up another case after Bella and Jenise but burying my head in the sand won't change anything.

I guess this thread is dying off so where has everyone moved to? I'm almost afraid to take up another case after Bella and Jenise but burying my head in the sand won't change anything.

I'm just waiting for DNA lab results to come back. There's a ton of rumor flying around on FB and while I don't want to believe any of it, a lot of it has already been reported to be true via the court documents.

I'm just waiting for DNA lab results to come back. There's a ton of rumor flying around on FB and while I don't want to believe any of it, a lot of it has already been reported to be true via the court documents.

Darn, I guess I had better go catch up on FB. I quit reading most of the groups a while back because they were freaking scary. Village idiots, pitchforks, the whole shebang.

Hannah Grahams case could always use more sleuths!! Come on over[emoji5]

Darn, I guess I had better go catch up on FB. I quit reading most of the groups a while back because they were freaking scary. Village idiots, pitchforks, the whole shebang.

I honestly wouldn't recommend it, lol. There's a lot of (understandable) hatred and super-way-over-the-top vulgar name calling. The thing is though, there are lots of people posting there who know key players in this case who know things (or, at least they say they do). I just wish they'd learn proper command of the English language, and a few grammar skills.

bbm

Certainly, they might have been "cleaning up" the scene, but there is nothing unusual in the delay in contacting Police.

The "hour , hour and a half" delay (approximated by RF when asked during the 911 call) from when TG was notified and RF contacted 911 is not unusual by any stretch.

View attachment 59684

It was RF who contacted 911. We do not know all of what TG may have told LE, I could not find that information.

Not mentioning JJR during the 911 call raises a red flag, indeed. It could be interpreted two ways:

1) RF did not want to implicate JJR (some reports indicate they are cousins / related) could be involved.
2) RF truly believed JJR was not involved (they reported to LE they did not seen him 'downstairs' when they left for Wal-Mart).

Either is possible, but most would believe the first interpretation is closer to actuality.

bbm

View attachment 59684

The statistics unfortunately don't show the percentage of parents who wait 90 minutes to 2 hours when they discover their 8 year old child missing in the middle of the night when they thought they were home in bed. I'd wager the parents of an under 10 year old go in and see their child is missing from bed they put them in at 10:00, is now missing at 11:30, would call in well under an hour. I'd wager that most parents who wait more than 2 hours are more often parents of older kids who miss a curfew or check-in mid day, and the older the child is, the longer the parent will put off the call (unless you're Jenise's parents. Then you'll be worried but not call.) The rest of the parents that wait hours and hours to call are likely negligent parents, drug addicts, or involved in why the child is missing, also, information the stats don't tell us.

To me, the combination of waiting 90 minutes to call LE when it was middle of the night/full dark PLUS implying the grandmother was babysitting when they left, when we know she was asleep, PLUS the failure to mention JJR at all on 911 or to LE, all point to the parents knowingly withholding necessary information, and point to the prioritization of finding Bella 2nd to covering their own tracks.

Just my take on it from what I've seen in these cases. Your mileage may vary.

Hannah Grahams case could always use more sleuths!! Come on over[emoji5]

She reminds me of Katelyn Markham for some reason and I've became obsessed with reading every news article I can find but I have avoided her thread. I guess it is time to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member