Found Deceased AZ - Jerold Williams, 5, Jacob Lake, 6 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Keep your eyes on the Sheriff FB page. I think bad news will be posted very soon. :cry:

From their page:

Investigators are en route to the scene where Jerold Joseph Williams has been found deceased. Jerold is the 5 year old whom searchers have been looking for over the past several days. We have no further details at this time.

I was so sure that Jerold would be found alive. My heart goes out to this little boy and to his family. This is not what I was expecting.

This is heartbreaking. He has such a sweet face and I just want to hug him up out of his MISSING poster. :cry:

Too sad. At least he has been found. Poor child.

Investigators are en route to the scene where Jerold Joseph Williams has been found deceased. Jerold is the 5 year old whom searchers have been looking for over the past several days. We have no further details at this time.

So sorry little Jerold :(

:rose:

https://www.facebook.com/CoconinoSheriff

Oh my goodness. We aren't on to mountain lions here too are we?

Animals I've got down pat at least most of the ones that live in the USA. It's pretty unlikely that some human predator was hanging out there waiting for someone to happen along. Now you go to a drought area where all life's under stress to begin with. You can say what the prey population as a few years ago. That doesn't mean anything now. I still don't know what happened, maybe never will. All I can tell is some poor child's lost, counting something out isn't going to solve it.

Rest peacefully Jerold.

Do we have I for on where he was found yet? I'm curious how far from the camp site he ended up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK It's not anyone at the campsite, not drowning, not abduction, not some other predator. What does that leave? It could been any of the above. I've not heard of anything as to give a clue as to what it was. Until then I'll keep all options open. I'll not count anything out until then. So far the mountain lions are the most viable option. I don't know beans about Criminology, but animals I've got down pat, human and most of the others that live in the USA. It's pretty unlikely that some human predator was hanging out there waiting for someone to happen along. Now you go to a drought area where all life's under stress to begin with. Then add wolves who'll take the cougars kills that forces the cougar to have to make extra kills. I still don't know what happened, maybe never will. All I can tell is some poor child's lost, counting something out isn't going to solve it.

He has been found, deceased---sadly enough. But I don't think it was animals. I think it will probably be a drowning. Still waiting for details though.

I must admit... I am very confused...

and am very sad...

Praying for this little guy...

:praying:

So very sad, this sweet little boy, my heart is breaking. I am wondering how far away from the camp he was found, and what was the actual cause of death. My heart goes out to his family, I can't imagine what they are going through right now :(

I admit to crying unashamedly at the news. I truly believed there was still hope and time. Jerold was supposed to be okay because I wanted it to be that way. With Jerold and DeOrr, it's just too much and I'm an outsider. I can only imagine what it's like for family.

This isn't what I was hoping for, It really hurts to have any child lost.

Wow wth. I 100% did not expect this update and I'm typically super realistic about these things.
RIP sweet boy. 😩

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back