AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case hurts my heart. I'm reminded of another tragedy.

Remember the little guy who's dad duct taped him up and threw him in the canal for insurance money? I thought I would never forget his name, but I did and it's breaking my heart. Can anyone find him again?

Woman claiming to be grandmother of missing Buckeye boy speaks
11206868_G.jpg

A Valley woman claiming to be the biological grandmother of Jesse Wilson, the 10-year-old boy who disappeared from his Buckeye home more than two weeks ago.
Cynthia Lauderdale still has possession of a birth certificate of her grandson Jesse and his twin sister, born on March 16, 2006. Authorities confirm that is the same date of birth of missing Jesse Wilson, who also has a twin sister.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/32690...-be-grandmother-of-missing-buckeye-boy-speaks

not sure this will work but the site here: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...se-wilson-the-missing-10-year-old-buckeye-boy shared by Plumeria contains a map highlighting search areas.

I am unable to link directly to the map but those who are mapping this case should check out the search areas and add them to the case map if possible. thanks for all your work and to all who care about Jesse.

Brillaint! Thanks tlcya! I have some of those on the map but I will add the rest.

I love our map people. :loveyou:

I still have the aching intuition thing gnawing inside of me that thinks mom did something to him. I hope I'm wrong. Where is this little guy?

I'm speechless at this point, can't put any thoughts together because my blood is boiling at this point at the system!! The system that was protect these children. If it is true....and I know there is always more to a story, but to hear the grandmother fight for them for two years and was cut off completely because of poor credit, without any visitation just makes my so angry. Arrg, I am spitting mad!!!!
I must go and calm my self down.....with this new info though, a slim possibility is Jesse is in the hands of a biological relative. That's a better thought than foul play, or ending up perished in this heat.
PRAYERS FOR JESSE.....

I'm speechless at this point, can't put any thoughts together because my blood is boiling at this point at the system!! The system that was protect these children. If it is true....and I know there is always more to a story, but to hear the grandmother fight for them for two years and was cut off completely because of poor credit, without any visitation just makes my so angry. Arrg, I am spitting mad!!!!
I must go and calm my self down.....with this new info though, a slim possibility is Jesse is in the hands of a biological relative. That's a better thought than foul play, or ending up perished in this heat.
PRAYERS FOR JESSE.....

There might be a bit more to the story though. I think it may have been more complicated than a poor credit score. JMO :cow:

PRAYERS FOR JESSE.....

My thoughts as well! I'm just gonna say it, I suspect foul play! Wouldn't the twin sister and older brother be a good witnesses to what's been going on in the home?

There might be a bit more to the story though. I think it may have been more complicated than a poor credit score. JMO :cow:

Yeah, I'd like to know what caused the "poor credit" in the first place. It seems unusual for children's services to bypass a relative, especially a grandparent, in favor of a non relative. Even Lonzie Barton's sister went to her grandmother - the same woman who raised her jailbird mother, which is nuts IMO.

It does make me wonder though if the reason for Jesse's mom's termination of parental rights was so bad that authorities thought it best to get the kids away from her completely.

Yeah, I think there's quite a story here. In the meantime where is Jesse??

No, I know, I agree, there's always more to the story. I just suffered from KJRS ( knee jerk reaction syndrome ) and a literal gut reaction( felt queezy in the stomach). It's not for Jesse's thread because we need to find him, but it upset me that a biological grandmother would be cut off completely even for visitation. I just can't imagine someone saying this will be the last time you see your grandchildren. And I do completely undrstand parental rights being terminated, and agree it is 100 percent needed in some cases. Don't want to steer the thread in another direction either.
Wonder if by the grandma saying she kept the memory of Jesse and his siblings alive with in her family all these years, someone unbeknownst to her.....took him?

:bump:

back up you go Jesse

The decisions made by judges and children's services both often leave me baffled.

:tears: On Monday, Jesse was supposed to start the fourth grade at the Bradley Academy in Goodyear and the school's principal has setup a yellow desk with Jesse's name on it as symbol to welcome him back.

"He is a very wonderful student to have, he's very well-liked," Principal Harold Cadiz said.

Buckeye police say there are no new leads on Jesse and anyone with information should call police at 623-349-6411.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/186594714-story

Where are you Jesse??

Woman claiming to be grandmother of missing Buckeye boy speaks
11206868_G.jpg

http://www.azfamily.com/story/32690...-be-grandmother-of-missing-buckeye-boy-speaks

:tyou: los for bringing this to light!!!

I am beside myself at this latest turn of events! Why this loving Grandmother & family were not allowed to maintain custody & a loving family unit for Jesse, his twin & siblings is baffling to me!
:eek:verreaction:

I just watched the raw video 14 minute video & I am in :'(

Raw video: Grandmother of missing Buckeye boy speaks out

http://www.azfamily.com/Clip/126421...g-buckeye-boy-speaks-out#.V6jOsj_tKVA.twitter

The way she held herself together, with grace and strength, in the wake of such pain, was amazing. She reached out to CPS to remain in contact after her family was torn apart, and received silence. She reached out to Buckeye PD after learning her biological grandson was missing, and received silence!!!

This is inexcusable. She is a realtor, who has the means to care for Jesse, his twin, and sibling. She says she had the means SEVEN years ago. What happened, and perhaps more importantly, WHY?

These new details actually (IMO) make so much sense in regards to Jesse's behavior patterns. Perhaps he knew he had family out there somewhere. Perhaps he was not happy where he was. In light of the 911 call (I heard it on a video, with haunting music that made me cry; in addition to the redacted transcription posted upthread). I'm not going to lie y'all, my HinkyMeter just exploded.

Jesse, dear Jesse, WHERE ARE YOU?

There are even more questions unanswered, and it is infuriating that they now lie at the feet of "the system" that is supposed to protect our children.

I am bereft, because it is this system that I call upon to help! Who else, then, can we count on? It may be time for the investigation to be handed over to another jurisdiction, or taken to the federal level. JM2C

What matters is finding Jesse. Doing so requires absolute objectivity. Let the chips fall where they may.

#leadJesseHOME
:please:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads