AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snipped and bolded by me. So, the most important info, that the mom felt she had to share with the LE first, was that Jesse left the house on his own. Not that he is missing.
I do not like it. Very, very much.
He left of his own accord, did it multiple times before, went to the creepy neighbors. She made sure to cover all her key finger points in that call. He put his shoes on.... And he also had them on at 9:30 pm while in his bed room. The shoes are significant since they were mentioned right away and brought up again later. A shoe will be found somewhere.

Mom put him somewhere. Where would a mom put her loving, caring, sweet son that would appreciate the way his mom was now being treated by the school?

He left of his own accord, did it multiple times before, went to the creepy neighbors. She made sure to cover all her key finger points in that call. He put his shoes on.... And he also had them on at 9:30 pm while in his bed room. The shoes are significant since they were mentioned right away and brought up again later. A shoe will be found somewhere.

Mom put him somewhere. Where would a mom put her loving, caring, sweet son that would appreciate the way his mom was now being treated by the school?
Yeah right, Jesse would really love all the support that the school has given??? ;)

Do you think he or one of his shoes will be found near the school?

Also, did they bring dogs in for a search of the house and school? Cadaver dogs?

http://www.12news.com/news/local/va...-the-night-for-missing-jesse-wilson/284655295

Jesse's school and his community is really amazing. This link shows Jesse's mom part of the caravan from his home to his school. ( so her jeep has been returned to her, from the forensic inspection, which is probably normal)

Also, it's my impression in the 911 call ( or rather non emergency call) mom made when she says in the transcript, " put some shoes on", it sounds like she says that to someone , not necessarily how it reads ....that Jesse put his shoes on. Imo of course, but I do find many things odd about that call overall. ( non emergency, didn't know his age, gave wrong address).
Worried about Jesse.

Dogs can be great tools, but like polygraphs, they are not infallible. I have seen many cases on here where dogs didn't get a hit, only for the person to be found feet or yards away.

I agree, I have seen similar instances as well.....they are great tools and I am no expert. Many factors could play here too, when the dogs were brought in, what scent they were given, maybe the intense heat, etc.
But I would have thought, since he lived there, a higher probability of his scent would have been found. Also the last link said numerous surveillance camaras from a strip mall are being checked. I hope they get some leads, Jesse just didn't disappear. Prayers for a lead.

I wonder what item of Jesse's mom gave the handler and of course, I wonder if it was really Jesse's.

Good point! I have a stupid question ( don't laugh me out of here :) )
Do twins have the same scent?

Good point! I have a stupid question ( don't laugh me out of here :) )
Do twins have the same scent?

I wouldn't think so. Scent is made up of a lot of different things like diet and it is unlikely they would eat exactly the same thing every day.

I haven't read in any of the article if there is a dad, stepdad or boyfriend in the home. Anyone know?

If Jesse lived there and walked around, the dogs would have detected his scent and even been able to follow it from his bedroom to the street at minimum. If they didn't alert in his bedroom, then what's the point? Also, I think they should bring in cadaver dogs. Very different.

Snipped and bolded by me. So, the most important info, that the mom felt she had to share with the LE first, was that Jesse left the house on his own. Not that he is missing.
I do not like it. Very, very much.

i agree. She mentioned this has happened " before " SIX TIMES.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin
Back