AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure if there is any new info but I saw this today: http://michronicleonline.com/2016/0...lson-has-run-away-before-police-records-show/
**Now I'm going to go read the thread**
From the article:
"Jesse was last seen wearing a red shirt, black socks, shorts, and black shoes."

and

"Jesse was last seen in the bedroom of his home at 239th Avenue and Twilight Trail at approximately 9:30 p.m. on July 17. His mother and police believe he slipped out of the window of his bedroom, which was apparently not uncommon for the boy."

and

"The FBI is involved in the case and police have yet to rule out foul play. Jesse’s mother is “cooperating with law enforcement,” Hall added."

I'm curious why the newspaper writer felt it relevant to put "cooperating with law enforcement" in quotation marks like that.

Other questions I have are whether or not Jesse regularly wore his shoes so late at night, in his bedroom. Also, was he wearing his school uniform? There was no school yet, and he had snuck to the school before, so if he had his uniform on AND his shoes his mom should have known something was up.

I also feel like I once read that Jesse had been put to bed as last seen, but I can't find the article now. If so, that fully conflicts with a fully clothed kid wearing shoes.

#leadjessehome
To his Grandmother's house :moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is something about this little boy that just wiggled its way right into my heart. I know there is not much to hope for here, but I hope he is found soon :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I know hoosgirl....Jesse's sad life has truly hurt my heart too. I keep hoping for news any day.

Bumping you back to page 1 Jesse :heartbeat: I keep hoping any day now someone's going to find you.

We're still here waiting for you to be found sweet boy. :candle:

When is this sweet little boy going to get more attention??? Where is he? He is only 10 years old. :cry:

My theory is that they are watching the mom's actions. I don't think this beautiful boy has been forgotten.

I really don't know how impossible it is to search for him, but when they started checking the desert I lost hope.

I also wondered why they searched those specific areas.

Where is Jesse's doggie?

When I found out she got rid of his beloved doggie, almost immediately---I knew it was going to end badly. :cry:

I have been thinking about this little guy often. I really cannot believe this has become a :coldcase: so quickly. :gaah: If it were my child missing, I'd be screaming at every media outlet I could, trying to do anything to find him/her no matter how annoying/difficult/crazy I seemed. So very sad that he's basically, well....... been forgotten here in AZ :tantrum: :banghead: :notgood:

where is Jesse? His case got brief mention here

Buckeye police are currently dealing with a missing person case.

Jesse Wilson has been missing since July when he was last seen inside his home. His mother called 911 and told the operator he either crawled out his window or went out the back door.

Police have interviewed Crystal Wilson and several others but do not consider anyone a suspect. Those interviews and the information learned could prove to be critical as the investigation continues.

“It’s all about the dynamic between the child and the parent,” said Pitt.

http://www.12news.com/news/local/va...es-keys-to-cases-like-wilson-ramsey/316392515

Jesse Wilson has been missing since July when he was last seen inside his home. His mother called 911 and told the operator he either crawled out his window or went out the back door.

Police have interviewed Crystal Wilson and several others but do not consider anyone a suspect. Those interviews and the information learned could prove to be critical as the investigation continues.

http://www.12news.com/news/local/va...es-keys-to-cases-like-wilson-ramsey/316392515

This was very encouraging as the reporter stated local LE is waiting on some information and continuing to develop new leads. Sadly I don't think this poor boy is still with us, but I'm hoping some answers are coming soon.

That bolded part right there tells the whole story. :( Poor little guy.

That bolded part right there tells the whole story. :( Poor little guy.

Yes, I have to agree, I think everyone knows there is a suspect and LE is building a case. I hope they get her.

Just thinking about this little guy! Sure hopes something shakes pretty soon. He needs to be found! :please:

Hi Jesse :wave: Just wanted to let you know so many people you've never met really care about you and are thinking about you every day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back