AZ - Jesse Wilson, 10, found deceased, Buckeye, 17 July 2016 *arrest in 2022*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just watched the segment. Jesse's mom was a no show to a court hearing where the state was moving to terminate parental rights of Jesse and his siblings. Buckeye police also said they have not had any contact with her. Also they are awaiting lab results from evidence taken from the home and car. So sad... Will link when posted

Updated :Link
http://www.cbs5az.com/story/3339624...no-show-in-court-to-fight-for-custody-of-kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHOENIX - The mother of a Buckeye boy missing for nearly three months was a no-show in court Friday for a dependency hearing regarding the missing boy and his two siblings.
Crystal Wilson is the adopted mom of missing 10-year old Jesse, his twin sister and their older brother. State child safety workers removed the two other children from the home when Jesse went missing in July.

Read more: http://www.kfvs12.com/story/3339624...no-show-in-court-to-fight-for-custody-of-kids

"The dependency hearing was initiated by The Arizona Department of Child Safety in a first move to terminate Wilson’s parental rights to Jesse, if found, and his two siblings.

When Wilson did not show up for the closed-door hearing, the judge entered a default on her behalf, which will allow the process to continue."

Read More: http://www.kfvs12.com/story/3339624...no-show-in-court-to-fight-for-custody-of-kids

Just watched the segment. Jesse's mom was a no show to a court hearing where the state was moving to terminate parental rights of Jesse and his siblings. Buckeye police also said they have not had any contact with her. Also they are awaiting lab results from evidence taken from the home and car. So sad... Will link when posted

http://www.cbs5az.com/story/3339624...no-show-in-court-to-fight-for-custody-of-kids

RBBM:

I don't know why I'm surprised by this, but I am. Actions speak louder than words, and in this case, it has and it does!

Now more than ever, the powers that be should take corrective actions to ensure that a warm, loving home will be ready and waiting for Jesse's return! (JMO), but we all know who should be legally awarded fully physical and legal custody of Jesse and his siblings!

I am :stormingmad: at this latest turn of events. I truly hope the light of truth and justice shines brighter than ever on Jesse's case. I hold out hope, against all the odds. My heart will not allow me to think otherwise.

#LeadJesseHome - to the only home he deserves, to those who truly love him (and they've always been there - no-show is not in their vocabulary....

:twocents:

I kinda feel like they should of went an picked her butt up. I cannot even believe under the conditions of this hearing she had the nerve not to attend . So I hope they filed show cause warrant on her.

Confident in the direction the investigation is going and awaiting results from the crime lab from items collected from the home and from her car.
And... mother of the year has made ZERO contact with local LE to see where the investigation is going.
Clearly the authorities had grounds to take those kids from her. Was it something Jesse's twin sister said, or his older brother?

UGH!!

I'm relieved the authorities are moving on this. How many times have we seen children left in the home regardless of circumstances?

She didn't even bother to show up for the custody hearing? That tells me all I need to know about this so-called "mother".

I'm so glad that house of horrors is getting closed down. I only wish it had been before Jesse was sacrificed. Poor little guy.

Guys, thanks so much for the updates! The big question now - for me anyway - is how did Crystal Wilson pull this off and did she have help? I know I'm jumping the gun but I believe that's where LE is headed. Oh, and when was the last time anyone saw Jesse? That may be the key element here. I'm so glad to see that Buckeye PD has been busy in the background - I thought Jesse was forgotten. :(

Actions speak louder than words, indeed.

This little guy has gotten right under my skin. It was the running away to school that did it. I hope someone comes to find you soon, Jesse.

Confident in the direction the investigation is going and awaiting results from the crime lab from items collected from the home and from her car.
And... mother of the year has made ZERO contact with local LE to see where the investigation is going.
Clearly the authorities had grounds to take those kids from her. Was it something Jesse's twin sister said, or his older brother?

UGH!!

Nothing they said made me feel any better about Jesse and what might have happen to him. This poor baby . It is really hard do accept he has most likely died as a result of something Crystal Wilson has done and have her feel free to choose not to attend court dates. . I guess in a way Jesse saved his siblings but I really think a lot of people let Jesse down in his short life.

Actions speak louder than words, indeed.

This little guy has gotten right under my skin. It was the running away to school that did it. I hope someone comes to find you soon, Jesse.
I agree. The running away to school broke my heart. I am also touched by how the school immediately offered help.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Jesse, jesse, jesse, no one has forgotten about you!!!!

I can't believe this case, no show in court, no contact with police since his dissappearance.....this is crazy!!! She must of lawered up, no? Wouldn't LE keep questioning her, to get conflicting statements, etc.....to use in court. Wonder if she failed a poly??? Odd.
I hope that forensic stuff comes in now!!!!! Been to long.

Jesse, we are here. We will be until you come home.

Love.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back