Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Jhessye was living with her aunt while her "mother" was in prison, then CPS ordered her back to her "mom"? Or did the aunt voluntarily give her back thinking that beast of a mom was reformed? Either way, guess she wasn't.
Right. That beast of a mom is "talking" to the police. Hasn't she been "talking" to the police for the last month? She's talking, all right...talking her way out of lethal injection. She probably gave up the body, crying and whining, "Please don't kill meeeeee"...." so they will not put a needle in her arm. They always do. I can't contain my hatred right now so I probably should stop typing. Barring a true mental illness like post-partum depression or something significant and documented, I have absolutely NO tolerance for people who kill their children. I think they all should get the death penalty, no holds barred.

While this points to the worst possible outcome, I am glad to finally see some resolution to this case.

I think there's some confusion about how the kids ended up back with the mom. We discussed it earlier and it appears from court documents that she was not to have custody. So Gma may have given the others back voluntarily. Then the mom left CA and went to AZ and got LE to go with her to the cousin's (according to the cousin) to get Jhessye. The missing link here is -- what did she tell LE in AZ? And did LE in AZ check her records in CA? And even if they had, Jhessye probably wasn't on any CPS documents there since she was born just before mom entered prison and was born in AZ - as if "off the record" for CA.

Hope this makes sense. I wish there were a national CPS database. :(

Glendale police Sgt. Brent Coombs declined to provide details until a 2 p.m. news conference but said new information about the investigation will be released at that time.

Coombs did confirm that police were at the apartment of the girl's mother, Jerice Hunter, but declined to say what investigators were doing there.

Television news footage showed the apartment was surrounded by police tape, and men in white jumpsuits were coming in and out.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-release-info-missing-ariz-girl-14999697#.TsqYU3N9GXw

i think there's some confusion about how the kids ended up back with the mom. We discussed it earlier and it appears from court documents that she was not to have custody. So gma may have given the others back voluntarily. Then the mom left ca and went to az and got le to go with her to the cousin's (according to the cousin) to get jhessye. The missing link here is -- what did she tell le in az? And did le in az check her records in ca? And even if they had, jhessye probably wasn't on any cps documents there since she was born just before mom entered prison and was born in az - as if "off the record" for ca.

Hope this makes sense. i wish there were a national cps database. :(

amen to that!!! ^^

so Phoenix is MST correct? so 2 pm there would be 4 pm EST?

Missing Glendale girl's grandfather: 'My daughter has nothing to hide'
http://ktar.com/6/1472174/Missing-Glendale-girls-grandfather-My-daughter-has-nothing-to-hide
The father was upset on the news of the arrest because up until now he doesn't believe his daughter was a suspect in the case of his missing grandmother.

"Didn't they say my daughter wasn't a suspect ... she wasn't a person of interest," Hunter said. "She has rights. You can't make anybody do anything."

Shirley must be busy....so Grandpa is taking over

Missing Glendale girl's grandfather: 'My daughter has nothing to hide'
http://ktar.com/6/1472174/Missing-Glendale-girls-grandfather-My-daughter-has-nothing-to-hide
The father was upset on the news of the arrest because up until now he doesn't believe his daughter was a suspect in the case of his missing grandmother.

"Didn't they say my daughter wasn't a suspect ... she wasn't a person of interest," Hunter said. "She has rights. You can't make anybody do anything."

BBM
Good to hear, as usual, family members of a 'non-suspect' have their priorities in order. ;)

Lynnb, that ^^was the part that left me speechless... and the part where he says he (to paraphrase) didn't raise any monsters..

wonder if he read the court documents on why Jerice was sentenced to jail? h e l l o!!! She seems to be a m o n s t e r!!!

The only thing missing right now is how CPS is responsible for LE being at the home today and the cousins have Jhessye.......but we still have 2 hours until the press conference so I'm sure they will get mentioned by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129