Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=18178723&title=police-to-release-new-info-on-missing-ariz-girl
Hunter's mother, Shirley Johnson, said her daughter is a changed woman since she got out of prison and is a good mother to her children.

Johnson said Monday that police were talking to her daughter and that she was trying to find out what was going on.

"My heart is palpitating. I'm very anxious," Johnson said. "Right now I can't talk to anyone until I talk to the officers."

Lynnb, that ^^was the part that left me speechless... and the part where he says he (to paraphrase) didn't raise any monsters..

wonder if he read the court documents on why Jerice was sentenced to jail? h e l l o!!! She seems to be a m o n s t e r!!!

"I know I ain't rasised no monsters. My daughter loves her kids and she's concered about Jhessye just like everybody else."

“Hunter subsequently summoned assistance from Shockley who walked into the room and held the little girl down on the bed by grabbing both of her wrists,” the report says. “The seven year old was naked and facing upwards as her mother repeatedly whipped her with the extension cord across her stomach, upper legs, pubic area and on her back side. Raised bloodied welts, scars and lacerations were found … all about these areas of the seven-year-old's body.”

Right...

Shirley must be busy....so Grandpa is taking over

:laughcry:

Right, his daughter doesn't do anything wrong. That's why she was in prison and doesn't have custody of any of her children. Because she's mother of the year.

He might not have raised her to be a monster. Sometimes sociopaths are just born that way (ala Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy) BUT...if she were my child I would have taken her children and encouraged her to be sterilized years ago. And I certainly wouldn't be defending her and blaming everyone else for her failings. If they had done that, Jhessye would still be alive.

"I know I ain't rasised no monsters. My daughter loves her kids and she's concered about Jhessye just like everybody else."

“Hunter subsequently summoned assistance from Shockley who walked into the room and held the little girl down on the bed by grabbing both of her wrists,” the report says. “The seven year old was naked and facing upwards as her mother repeatedly whipped her with the extension cord across her stomach, upper legs, pubic area and on her back side. Raised bloodied welts, scars and lacerations were found … all about these areas of the seven-year-old's body.”

Right...
---------------------------> yeah

:-(

Missing Glendale girl's grandfather: 'My daughter has nothing to hide'
http://ktar.com/6/1472174/Missing-Glendale-girls-grandfather-My-daughter-has-nothing-to-hide
The father was upset on the news of the arrest because up until now he doesn't believe his daughter was a suspect in the case of his missing grandmother.

"Didn't they say my daughter wasn't a suspect ... she wasn't a person of interest," Hunter said. "She has rights. You can't make anybody do anything."

Yeah, like you can't make them love and properly care for their kids, right Gramps?

I get the feeling that Jerice is the product of several generations' worth of stellar parenting.

Are anyone's margins blown like mine? I'm dropping in to see if there has been a press release from LE but I guess it wasn't 2pm Eastern time. I do hope that Jahessye's location is revealed.

Are anyone's margins blown like mine? I'm dropping in to see if there has been a press release from LE but I guess it wasn't 2pm Eastern time. I do hope that Jahessye's location is revealed.

press conference 2pm MST- 4pm EST....and my margins are good:seeya:

So basically, she moved from California to Arizona and she got her kids back? She got an eight year sentence for abusing them and she kept popping them out and got them BACK? Why weren't her rights terminated when she went to jail so that couldn't happen?
At least that baby she had will likely be adopted into a loving family. Jhessye didn't die in vain--she likely saved the life of her baby brother or sister.

Back in October, my gut told me that Jhessye probably wasn't alive and that her mother had a part in her disappearance. But I am still so sad today, I'm almost at a loss for words. If today's news conference goes how I think it will, at least we can take some small comfort in knowing that Jhessye is now in a place where she can never be hurt again.

Oh beautiful little Jahessye with the twinkling eyes, engaging smile and butterfly clips in her hair. :heartluv: You've stolen our hearts!! I believe that anyone here at WS would take you into their our homes with open arms. I hope and pray that you are OK, little princess. There are so many police officers dedicated to you.....never doubt that!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
PS: I'm dying to know what kind of probable cause evidence LE/FBI have on "mom" to arrest her. I'm terribly worried about all the CSI techs working in the apartment right now.

Peace XOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member