Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dang it, at work and firewall wont let me view the diagram you posted Lynn :(

Mother played a key role in disappearance - theory became clear in the last week.

Mom's condition of suspect changed in the last week.

thanks to those posting the presser updates.

So mom was arrested for recent child abuse and not for anything related to Jhessye? Well, at least they got her for something...

Jerice is arrested...but what happened to Jahessye?

I dont think anyone is completely shocked here, right? Its likely she wont be found alive but she WILL have justice. I pray for her siblings in this confusing and painful time.

can we get someone to clarify for my own benefit - Was Jerice arrested for child abuse (recent) relating to Jhessye or no?

Have seen contradictory posts?

So mom was arrested for recent child abuse and not for anything related to Jhessye? Well, at least they got her for something...

Mom was arrested for current allegations of child abuse against Jahessye. So, it is about Jahessye, but not about her disappearance yet.

However, they now say that mom is their primary focus regarding the disappearance. The allegations and the focus came from information obtained just this last week.

can we get someone to clarify for my own benefit - Was Jerice arrested for child abuse (recent) relating to Jhessye or no?

the officer doing the pc said jerice was arrested for recent abuse directly related to J.KPHO has already updated their front page stating she is unlikely to be found alive. that was one short pc with very few details.

arrested for RECENT child abuse of Jhessye, but will not give details at this time. CPS will be in the loop

so technically is mom considered a suspect by WS standards?

dang it, at work and firewall wont let me view the diagram you posted Lynn :(

Fwiw, the diagram appears to me to be a very rough and basic outline of the apartment complex and the surrounding streets. No details at all, it has rectangles to show each apartment and lines and street names.

It also has the number 11-100318, which I assume is the case number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129