Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my question is.....is child abuse a "bondable" offense?

I want to thank lynnb and others who have kept bumping up Jehesseye's case day after day.... thank you so very much. This is simply not good news today..

So, the question is___

What evidence/witness testimony could they have that would lead to the alleged child abuse charges directly related to Jhessye.?

So, the question is___

What evidence/witness testimony could they have that would lead to the alleged child abuse charges directly related to Jhessye.?

school?
re-interviews of the other children?
leaving children alone to go shopping unattended?
combination of the above?

((just thoughts))

I am thinking

a) A very frightened sibling finally broke with the truth only just recently
b) A new (unheard of by us thus far) independant witness has come forward with
some very telling information in teh last couple of days.

So, the question is___

I'm wondering if one of the siblings told LE a story that had happened within the home prior to Jhessye's disappearance.
I hope to God an adult did not witness anything and kept their mouth shut this whole time.

I cant help but wonder at this point if the siblings now felt "safe" enough to tell what went on in that home.

I am thinking

a) A very frightened sibling finally broke with the truth only just recently
b) A new (unheard of by us thus far) independant witness has come forward with
some very telling information in teh last couple of days.

I think they have been building the case... (and I agree with you tl)

wasn't there some mention of the cousin saying she saw Jhesseye with marks/that she was afraid she was being abused again???

I have a feeling we will be hearing a lot from the grandparents tonight

Aw guys, I know we all suspected in our hearts that Jhessye was gone before we had ever heard her name, but this is a blow, despite that. I really wish we had gotten any other news today, even as I celebrate the fact that the case is moving forward and Jhessye may see justice one day.

I am just torn up over this. I have no idea how to feel right now, all I know is, I am bone tired of losing beautiful children, so full of promise, to uncaring adults who would harm them :(

Right now I am feeling very sorry for Jerice's cellmates............they are in for a long night

I am trying to find the 2005 court docs to bump them up....not having good luck so far

I am trying to find a recording of the press conference. I know it started early and I think I may have missed the beginning.
nevermind...nursebeeme is on top of things!

State Child Protective Services removed Hunter's four other children, including a newborn, from her home last month but declined to say why, and police said they had no involvement in the decision to take them away.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/11/21/national/a131034S54.DTL#ixzz1eNfOpGbO

So the children were removed not for anything found be LE when investigating Jhessye's disappareance. This would seem to (AGAIN) give lie to the "fact" that Jerice was even supposed to have had the children in teh first place after her release from prison.

I think we were all right on teh money as to why they were removed. Gramma Shirley was never supposed to have returned those kids to Jerice to begin with :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member