Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am here in Phoenix and according to all the local news channels, today's events stemmed from information received by LE from a family member. I suppose it could be from her other children ( the children talking is just my opinion). LE has not said anything further about who in the family provided the info.

Wow, I was incommunicado all day. My heart dropped when I saw the news of her arrest.

Hopefully they can break Jerice and she will tell where Jhessye is. It certainly sounds like LE feels she had help. My mind keeps going to the newest baby's Daddy. I find it so very odd that he has never been mentioned nor seen.

Kudo's to the Glendale Police Department. IMO, they have shown nothing but professionalism. Just goes to show, silence from LE does not mean there is no progress being made.

My heart goes out to the Cousin's. They tried to help sweet little Jhessye and I know they are devastated at what was said at that pressor today.
icon9.gif

Reverend Oscar Tillman with the NAACP has been holding on to hope. He had given Shockley's mother, Jerice Hunter, the benefit of the doubt all allong, but had a change of heart Saturday, the last time he spoke with her.

"She hadn't mentioned Jhessey at all," Tillman said. "So I said, 'Why are you asking me to help you get lawyers and things when you have not mentioned Jhessey's name.'

Tillman said family members told him it was not unusual to see burn marks, bruising or missing teeth on the little girl.

http://ktar.com/category/local-news-articles/20111121/Sense-of-defeat-comes-with-likelihood-of-Shockley%27s-death/

I am assuming they are thinking help because in her prior convictions she did. People usually stick the the same patterns of behavior. People who think her way have a strange and convincing way of justifying their "discipline".

I shouldn't have read those court papers. I feel sick now. WHY weren't her parental rights terminated? We NEED some sort of national child welfare database so people can't just move to a new state and get their kids AND WELFARE CHECKS back. That's so ridiculous that no one knew what was going on...I'm just sick.

We DO need new laws, and not anymore laws named after our children. How many children have to die before people start caring? This "woman" shouldnt have been allowed to be in the same room as animals -let alone children.

OMG....that mugshot of Jerice. Combination of "Poor meeeeee!" and "I am so busted now."
She makes me sick!!

I agree with those of you who feel that that her older children were threatened by her. I'm a grown woman and she scares the carp out of me.

Prayers for sweet Jahessye's soul......and for the other innocents abused by "mom".

At 1:38 minute mark in this video, the reporter says the new information about the abuse, came from one of her siblings. Those poor children, my aches for them too. It couldn't have been easy for them to tell. Remember, earlier this year they were questioned about abuse too, but would not speak out.

http://www.kpho.com/story/16091840/pd-to-release-new-information-in-jhessye-shockley-case

Poor little Jhessye, I was so hoping to learn she had been taken away by a loving person hoping to protect her.

I can only imagine that the sibling may have actually seen little Jhessye dying or perhaps deceased. Please, Lord, grant these children peace and strength to fight for their sister. I can't imagine the fear and horror they have experienced.

My heart goes out to poor little Jhessye and knowing that face in the mugshot may have been the last thing that sweet little angel baby saw. I am praying we are able to see justice for Jhessye and they find her and can bring closure to her family.
:sick:

Hi all,
If you want to follow the case and all proceedings and charges go to www.jailbase.com. Do a search by her name. If you do go to that site, the county is Maricopa.

WOW! Thanks for sharing these. I had not seen some of what appear to be modeling photos of Jhessye. What a stunningly beautiful little girl. You can tell that the cousin who was raising her loved and treasured little Jhessye. And to think then that she was forced to go live with that strange woman who was treating her like garbage, I just don't understand.

How could you Jerice??? She had a loving home and you ripped her away from there only to destroy her??? I just....I just don't know. :banghead:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasintheirpods/2011/11/21/peas
listening to last night's interview with Shirley...
cousins took Jhessye
Sexual offenders took Jhessye
Police will not let Grandma look at their files and review their investigation. How dare they think they are not accountable to anyone (she said it)
lie detector test....Jerice is just trying to have some control over how LE does things
attorney telling Jerice not to take test.
Arizona needs to stop releasing all sex offenders into one neighborhood
Friday Shirley had another march at the Capital. Governor wouldn't come out to talk to her. Talked to a Senator and a Commissioner.
Glendale police needs to realize they are employees of the citizens and are accountable to her.
Grandma has a restraining order on her and is not allowed within the apartment complex. Landlord put order on her for doing interviews on the property and LE is enforcing it to stop her from talking to Jerice.
Landlord has criminal record and needs to be looked at too.
CPS had numerous calls about Jhessye being abused. but only ever Jhessye. Blaming cousin for calls.
Grandma has 6000 dollars in a trust for reward money, but she's keeping her money separate from Arizona's.

cousins took Jhessye
Police will not let Grandma look at their files and review their investigation. How dare they think they are not accountable to anyone (she said it)
lie detector test....Jerice is just trying to have some control over how LE does things
Friday Shirley had another march at the Capital. Governor wouldn't come out to talk to her. Talked to a Senator and a Commissioner.
Glendale police needs to realize they are employees of the citizens and are accountable to her.
Grandma has a restraining order on her and is not allowed within the apartment complex. Landlord put order on her for doing interviews on the property and LE is enforcing it to stop her from talking to Jerice.
CPS had numerous calls about Jhessye being abused. but only ever Jhessye. Blaming cousin for calls.
Grandma has 6000 dollars in a trust for reward money, but she's keeping her money separate from Arizona's.

Thank you Lynn! Is it just me or is this family working really hard to outdo the Anthony's? :banghead:

Sgt Coombs looked angry in the PC. I'm guessing they already know exactly what happened.

cousins took Jhessye

Whenever I see Grandma ranting and raving and pointing her finger at others, I have to stop and ask myself--- Who was it that raised Jeryce, the sadistic child abuser?

cousins took Jhessye

I can point out three lies in what she said above. Is this woman insane? My blood pressure just went through the roof. :furious:

I can point out three lies in what she said above. Is this woman insane? My blood pressure just went through the roof. :furious:

The host from the show said that LE has contacted them on several occasions to ask them things...but she would not elaborate. I don't know if she was trying to warn Shirley to stop bashing the LE or what. When Shirley kept going on about LE not letting her review their notes and case files so far I was thinking...if this wasn't so sad it would be hysterical.

I'm so glad to peek in and see she has been arrested. I hope she never gets the chance to be around kids ever again. I hope her other children are feeling comfortable and secure right now, and I really hope Jhessye is found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3