Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jerice_20111121150607_320_240.JPG

Is she in her bathrobe? It looks like they drug her right from her bed to prison!

I thought it was a hoodie. It's a bit coolish here today and there was a bit of rain this morning, so I assumed she grabbed a hoodie as she was being handcuffed.

Although I've suspected from the beginning that Jhessye was no longer with us and her mother was responsible, my heart breaks for another beautiful child's suffering. And there's nothing worse than a no-good, lying, abusive parent than her family sticking their noses in the sand, defending the scum!

Justice is coming for you baby girl!!!!

I hope this is Jerice's latest mug shot. I also hope she is settling into Maricopa County Jail right now because I have a feeling that she is going to be there a very long time.

That beautiful baby...WTH happened to her???? I have really had it with these "mothers".

My guess is the children were VERY reluctant to speak out against their mom because they have been taken away and given back in the past. They were probably terrified to tell the truth and even more of having to go back and "pay for it".

I hope this is Jerice's latest mug shot. I also hope she is settling into Maricopa County Jail right now because I have a feeling that she is going to be there a very long time.

She looks like someone just woke her up. More inconvenienced than anything else.

My prayers tonight will include little Jahessye. I know without a doubt that this little girl suffered at the hands of her "mother". My feeling is that she has been sitting on His lap and she is comforted and loved for the past 6 weeks. She will never suffer again. She will watch over her siblings. I agree with Marigold - this better be her LAST mug shot! I hope they lock her away for good!! Please let the knowledge come to investigators - please let them find Jahessye.

A parent cannot rehabilitate after torturing their child, IMO. Such a case should always result in permanent severing of their parental rights. :twocents:

Its so sad too because a child just wants their mother's love. They just want to please their parent. They want to do better. I think once a mom can get to that point there is nowhere to go but down. Sadest, her kids will still cry themselves to sleep for her at night.

I shouldn't have read those court papers. I feel sick now. WHY weren't her parental rights terminated? We NEED some sort of national child welfare database so people can't just move to a new state and get their kids AND WELFARE CHECKS back. That's so ridiculous that no one knew what was going on...I'm just sick.

It's amazing the progress LE can make when the parents don't immediately "lawyer up!" I felt from the first day that it was an inside job. How could you not given the mother's history? It's a moot point, but those children should have never been given back to the parents.. sigh. Another little angel who fell through the cracks in the system.
:rose: Jahessye I hope you're at peace.

Poor little girl !!! That photo of her on Yahoo is so sweet ! I'd have liked to have given her a hug !
So angry right now !
Most of us know, or have known, people who were/are trying to have a child.... others treat their precious children like throwaways.
If this mom did something to her beautiful daughter --- I have zero sympathy.

The attention the case got was carefully planned by the mom. She used her race as a diversion. She tried to get attention and deflect it at the same time. Much like a magician. Shes also got a good understanding of the whole process. Unfortunately no smoke and mirror trick can take away prior child torture convictions. You just cant gloss that over.

I'm SO happy they finally arrested her. I'm not so sure I really want to know what has happened to her :(

I was thinking the same thing... What horrible things happened if little Jhessye didn't survive it?

http://www.ksro.com/news/article.aspx?id=1141457
Hunter was booked Monday at the Maricopa County jail. A sheriff's spokesman said Hunter was unable to talk to reporters because she had not yet been assigned a housing unit. She was scheduled for her first court appearance Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3