Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are trying so hard to turn this into a racial issue-you just watch. I am just waiting for the first black leader to step in here-who will it be? Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton or Louis Farrakan? I know they are hoping to turn this into that kind of situation and hoping to divert the attention away from the truth. I know they will say the children's testimony is unreliable and was coached out of them. This poor black woman being denied her rights and railroaded. That seems to be the way they are going with this.

Poor little Jhessye and all of her siblings. When children are taken into state custody, they become wards of the state and ultimately the states' children. Also it's citizens' children. How were these children allowed to be handed over to this child abuser with no one investigating it, even though calls were made, she spent time in prison, etc... I am so sick of hearing that the states are broke.

Come up with the money to take care of these most vulnerable citizens and I guarantee that the result will be less crime and less poverty. Help end the vicious cycle of abuse of our state's children NOW!!!

I thought she named her mom belimom, but don't have time to pull a link so didn't want to state it as fact, lol.

I fully expect

a) Gramma Johnson to announce that CPS and LE have brainwashed her grandbabies.

and

b) Jerice to announce that the 13 year old is a discipline problem child and that the tale she is telling is simply revenge for being grounded or raised with strict no nonense rules.

I thought she named her mom belimom, but don't have time to pull a link so didn't want to state it as fact, lol.

Same here. I have it on my computer but I'm mobile, on my iPad right now...

Highly suspicious Jerice's Parent's claim the children are lying and defending their daughter. What have they got to hide? Just sayin.....MOO

I think before this is all over...Grandma Shirley will be charged with something.
If Grandma gave the kids back behind the system's back...what can she be charged with? Child endangerment? what else?

I wonder what the children have to say about their time spent with Grandma. Was Jhessye the only one who didn't live it while with the cousins? Could Jhessye have been the one to die because she threatened to tell? Just wondering out loud.

I'm wondering who had custody of her when all those darling pics were taken. During that period of time, when the pics we've seen so often were taken, she appeared completely safe.

I think before this is all over...Grandma Shirley will be charged with something.
If Grandma gave the kids back behind the system's back...what can she be charged with? Child endangerment? what else?

The mystery of this is, they were checked on by CPS at the home April 2011.

Did CPS not realize they weren't supposed to be in the home?

I'm wondering who had custody of her when all those darling pics were taken. During that period of time, when the pics we've seen so often were taken, she appeared completely safe.
IIRC it was the cousin who supplied those photos of her

For quite a few years I've followed Lori Roberts' column in the Arizona Republic. She has zeroed in on and exposed the many failure's of AZ CPS. Below are some of her most recent articles. To the right of the page are the others archived by month.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/LaurieRoberts

somewhere I read that she was only returned to her mother in August 2010. It's in one of the many links that came out since Monday. They were talking to the cousin who returned her and she had the date memorized.

http://www.kpho.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6479904

first time I've seen this video.....she's been charged with a class 4 felony.
shows the judge reading the charges and the reaction of Jerice's face.....

Faked surprise.

112211fakedSurprise.jpg

I think the poor little one came under her mother's wrath as she had never lived with her, and came from a happy environment. She didn't know how to "behave" like the others with experience with "Mom". Sympathy for the older ones too. They only survived because they knew from experience and fear of how to "behave".

Faked surprise.

112211fakedSurprise.jpg

I've been thinking about that little scene. THAT's the face you make if you want to communicate that you're surprised. Like, if you're in a conversation with someone and they say something that shocks you, instead of SAYING hey that shocks me you can just make that face. It's a conversational thing.

People who are truly surprised by a false accusation - in my experience - kind of narrow and focus their eyes in a confused way, and shake their head a little and have the expression of being a little deflated. Like, "um what, I don't know where that came from"

IMHO.

I wonder if the other kids were able to tell police when Jehesseye was last in the apartment? I sure do hope so... I just bet that Jerice dumped her while they were at school :-( (eta: this would also help narrow the landfill search I would think...)

-----and then I think about poor Andrew Compton and thaaat landfill search... I guess all we can do is hope and pray that she is found....

But how did she do it Nursie? If as Belimom suggested, Jerice used a suitcase she could have used a dumpster in her own apartment complex. If not, Jerice would have needed an accomplice to provide transportation.

You guys are probably tired of hearing me say this, but I find her use of cabs for transportation WEIRD!!!

But how did she do it Nursie? If as Belimom suggested, Jerice used a suitcase she could have used a dumpster in her own apartment complex. If not, Jerice would have needed an accomplice to provide transportation.

You guys are probably tired of hearing me say this, but I find her use of cabs for transportation WEIRD!!!

I think she used a suitcase and then took a cab and/or a bus to a destination away from home. At least that's what makes sense to me -- but then again, she could have just walked down the street and used a local dumpster.

Jerice Hunter Bond Request Turned Down by Bail Bondsman; Mom's 5-year-Old Still Missing, Believed Dead
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/
A Valley bail-bond company says it has denied an offer to write a bond for Jerice Hunter because her daughter is still missing and the bond amount is too low.
The operators of Regulator Bail Bonds, Inc., tweeted and Facebooked their displeasure last night, urging the state's other bail-bond companies to follow their lead.

Thank Goodness!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member