Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #3 *J. Hunter guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, LE had better be doing a press conference in my opinion... why the hello didn't they file the formal charges?!!!!

I mean, seriously!!!! I hope this doesn't mean that the 13-yr-old is backing down.

To that girl, please stay strong... Hang in there - you are doing the right thing! :hug:

So who thinks she's going to flee?

Wish I weren't a couple of thousand miles away - I'd stand outside the jail or courthouse and protest. :furious:

I hope some folks do just that.

OMG I am just sick. My heart just dropped into the pit of my stomach

she didn't bond out... she was released... o m g

WTH!!

How many times do all of Jerice's children get flushed down the toilet and thrown to the wolves before it stops!!??!!

AZ: These children matter!!

not familiar with the story of Tierra so I had to google. So sad.
http://www.app.com/article/20111122...uth-County-park-father-sought-for-questioning
A Lakehurst toddler was found dead, still strapped in her car seat, in a park stream in Monmouth County on Tuesday afternoon, authorities said, and police were looking for her father, who was last seen with the girl.

The body was positively identified as 2-year-old Tierra Morgan, who had been missing since Monday when her father, Arthur Morgan III, 27, picked her up for a court-approved visitation, police said. Morgan never returned the child to her mother, Imani Benton, 24, police said.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Okay, legal eagles... She's not being released until tomorrow. Can they come up with charges today, and re-arrest her upon her release tomorrow?

Nevermind - I saw that she was released this morning - I thought I had read that it would be 11/29.

Wish I weren't a couple of thousand miles away - I'd stand outside the jail or courthouse and protest. :furious:

I hope some folks do just that.

I just want to go save Jerice's children from her, her mother, Jerice and Shirley's supporters, and the state of AZ!

so how does not arresting her for the child abuse now allow them to follow up on new leads... can't they follow the new leads while she sits in the pokey?????

Jerry Cobb, spokesman for the Maricopa County Attorney's Office, tells New Times Hunter was released because no charges against her were formally filed within 48 hours of her arrest last week. Because charges weren't filed within 48 hours, authorities could not legally hold Hunter.

Cobb says that doesn't mean charges won't be filed in the future -- he says the MCAO is awaiting results from an additional investigation into Hunter by the Glendale Police Department before making any charging decisions. He says his office is working closely with Glendale cops.
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/11/jerice_hunter_mother_suspected.php

Jerice said this last month (chilling)

"I really think they should take the focus off of me and quit asking people -- wasting time -- if I did something to my daughter," Hunter told us last month. "They should quit holding my babies hostage and trying to get them to say something [about what happened to Jahessye]. [Authorities are] telling me 'your kids aren't saying anything.' It's been 13 days. What do they expect my babies to say that they haven't already said? [CPS] don't wanna hear 'we love our mama, we wanna go home we want our mommy' -- they don't wanna hear that. They won't let me see them because they don't want them running into my arms. They don't wanna hear them scream 'mommy.'"
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/11/jerice_hunter_mother_suspected.php

Makes me want to go search that landfill myself!

The mother of missing five-year-old Glendale girl Jhessye Shockley has been released because the charge of child abuse will not be filed at this time.

and another snip:

The decision allows Glendale police to follow up new leads that have developed since the search warrant and arrest.

http://ktar.com/category/local-news...r,-mother-of-missing-Glendale-girl,-released/

still seems effed up to me
I'm sick with a sore throat, cold, and fever, and the neurons aren't firing as fast as they should, or so it feels. The above statement isn't computing for me. Would someone explain it, please. What angle could LE not follow while she was locked up? :waitasec:

The mother of missing 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley has been freed because prosecutors did not bring formal charges against her before a deadline passed, authorities said.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...glendale-girl-mom-released.html#ixzz1f1gFKOIv

what in the holy hello is going on here?!!!

I'm going to question dh, when he gets here. I would like to know..what makes that possible, considering the circumstances. ie: her being so young, not likely a run away. You would think those things alone, are enough to suspect her of foul play and press some kind of charge to hold her indefinitely. It's beyond clear to us...that Jhessye did not run away and was not kidnapped.

I think they are close to snagging her for murder charges relating to Jhessye. I am not sure why they do not want to hold her on the littler charges while they prepare to file murder charges. But based on some rumors that were flying yesterday (complete rumor/unconfirmed) that a body had been found, I can only hope charges for Jhessye's death are forthcoming.

Otherwise, I'm gonna be all kind of pizzed off people. All kinds!

How many times and how many ways is the state of AZ gonna let this child not matter? All I can say is, there better be a damn good reason the county attorney did not get this handled! A damn good one.

I need to get outta here before I earn myself a slap or a shot *shudder* from nursie.

10mr7v4.jpg

The decision allows Glendale police to follow up new leads that have developed since the search warrant and arrest.

Azlawyer, what the heck is going on?

Coombs said in a news release that the decision by the Maricopa County Attorney's Office not to pursue a case right now is so "further investigation can be completed." Coombs said detectives will be following up on new leads developed since police served a search warrant at Hunter's apartment and subsequently arrested her a week ago.
"We are not able to provide any specific details on the new information other than to say the focus and direction of the investigation into the disappearance of Jhessye Shockley has not changed," Coombs said.
Coombs went on to say that his department will remain in close communication with the Maricopa County Attorney's Office.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Jhessey-Shockleys-mother-released-from-jail-134615453.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman